Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Goals 17:19 - Oct 5 with 2983 viewspeejaybee

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11828332/qpr-4-2-blackburn

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

The Goals on 17:26 - Oct 5 with 2928 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks for posting, PJB.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Goals on 17:29 - Oct 5 with 2908 viewspeejaybee

The Goals on 17:26 - Oct 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks for posting, PJB.

A nice pleasure.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

The Goals on 17:38 - Oct 5 with 2860 viewsMrSheen

The Goals on 17:29 - Oct 5 by peejaybee

A nice pleasure.

That Blackburn kit?! 🤮
The Goals on 17:45 - Oct 5 with 2806 viewsCiderwithRsie

Hard to see why BOS doesn't score more when you look at the way he took his goal.
The Goals on 17:45 - Oct 5 with 2803 viewsYokelR

Awful penalty cannot win the ball fairly from that position. Schoolboy stuff, penalty every time.
The Goals on 17:48 - Oct 5 with 2776 viewsNov77

If I’m not mistaken Kelly was doing the highland fling when he took that penalty

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

The Goals on 17:58 - Oct 5 with 2711 viewskropotkin41

The Goals on 17:48 - Oct 5 by Nov77

If I’m not mistaken Kelly was doing the highland fling when he took that penalty

If only he'd had a kilt on he might have stopped it.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The Goals on 18:32 - Oct 5 with 2557 viewsDWQPR

The Goals on 17:48 - Oct 5 by Nov77

His preparation for the penalty was a joke. The amount of dancing along the goal line he did trying to put Dack off was ridiculous. He had absolutely no chance to set himself to dive for the ball and all Dack had to do was to pass the ball into the net.

I still think Lumley is the better keeper and although he may have made a meal of WBA first goal last week he also produced a world class save from a header that nobody mentioned and was instrumental in keeping the score down to two.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

The Goals on 19:34 - Oct 5 with 2339 viewsstevec

Whilst he’s not to blame for any of the 5 goals, I don’t think I’ve seen Kelly make a save yet.
The Goals on 19:55 - Oct 5 with 2246 viewsHunterhoop

The Goals on 19:34 - Oct 5 by stevec

Whilst he’s not to blame for any of the 5 goals, I don’t think I’ve seen Kelly make a save yet.

The Hugill goal misses the wonderful bit of football where Eze collects the pass and then just skips between two Blackburn players closing him down. One tries to cynically foul him (that’s the stumble you see on the highlights) but he created that out of very little.

He’s a joy.

I just want him to have more confidence and be more direct. He is the best footballer on the pitch in most games he plays. If he truly believed in himself and was as direct as him, he could have a Taarabt season.
The Goals on 21:29 - Oct 5 with 2037 viewsoldmisery

The Goals on 19:55 - Oct 5 by Hunterhoop

The Hugill goal misses the wonderful bit of football where Eze collects the pass and then just skips between two Blackburn players closing him down. One tries to cynically foul him (that’s the stumble you see on the highlights) but he created that out of very little.

He’s a joy.

I just want him to have more confidence and be more direct. He is the best footballer on the pitch in most games he plays. If he truly believed in himself and was as direct as him, he could have a Taarabt season.

Don't disagree and the same applies to Chair. Both look to have the ability to take games by the scruff and really dominate the opposition. Hopefully with more appearances together they will become ever more confident and the club will begin to reap the rewards - the down side will be that some bastard premiership club will snap them up for a pittance.
The Goals on 17:08 - Oct 6 with 1692 viewsPinnerPaul

The Goals on 19:34 - Oct 5 by stevec

I was thinking exactly that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024