Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark H****s 19:36 - Oct 8 with 9839 viewsdaveB

Mark Hughes is favourite for the Reading job, be nice to welcome him back to Loftus Road in a few weeks although they'll probably beat us now
Mark H****s on 10:16 - Oct 9 with 2564 viewsAntti_Heinola

Oh please, please let this happen.

Bare bones.

Mark H****s on 10:41 - Oct 9 with 2495 viewsMick_S

Sorry, bit slow with this one.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Mark H****s on 10:44 - Oct 9 with 2481 viewsPhildo

Just read this beauty of a post on the reading forum:

Hughes would be a very decent appointment in my opinion. Certainly he knows what he is doing. Certainly he knows how to play football.

He does have a very drab and dour demeanour. That is the reason why people don't like him. But he has taken Blackburn to the top 6. He has achieved all of Stokes best Premier League finishes. He did well enough at Fulham. His teams always seem to place around the top ten in the Premier League. Something we could only dream of at Reading. We'd be delighted with that sort of consistent league finish.

Another positive is that it seems that he has managed these impressive league positions with clubs of a similar stature as us without leading to massive financial problems at Stoke, Blackburn or Fulham when they eventually dropped out the top division post Hughes like we have seen at other clubs like Pompey and Bolton.

Therefore he can do very well whilst being sensible at the same time. Not necessarily the case with Harry Redknapp who has left Pompey and QPR in big difficulties following his managerial stewardship.

I would be all for Hughes. As has been mentioned before. He has never managed at Championship level. But there is plenty of evidence that he can put a side together. So if he can put a good side together then I'm sure we can win promotion from the Championship with Hughes in charge.
Mark H****s on 10:47 - Oct 9 with 2474 viewsCamberleyR

Mark H****s on 10:44 - Oct 9 by Phildo

Hughes would be a very decent appointment in my opinion. Certainly he knows what he is doing. Certainly he knows how to play football.

He does have a very drab and dour demeanour. That is the reason why people don't like him. But he has taken Blackburn to the top 6. He has achieved all of Stokes best Premier League finishes. He did well enough at Fulham. His teams always seem to place around the top ten in the Premier League. Something we could only dream of at Reading. We'd be delighted with that sort of consistent league finish.

Another positive is that it seems that he has managed these impressive league positions with clubs of a similar stature as us without leading to massive financial problems at Stoke, Blackburn or Fulham when they eventually dropped out the top division post Hughes like we have seen at other clubs like Pompey and Bolton.

Therefore he can do very well whilst being sensible at the same time. Not necessarily the case with Harry Redknapp who has left Pompey and QPR in big difficulties following his managerial stewardship.

I would be all for Hughes. As has been mentioned before. He has never managed at Championship level. But there is plenty of evidence that he can put a side together. So if he can put a good side together then I'm sure we can win promotion from the Championship with Hughes in charge.

Deluded fúckwits.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Mark H****s on 10:48 - Oct 9 with 2468 viewsPhildo

Mark H****s on 10:47 - Oct 9 by CamberleyR

Deluded fúckwits.

I assume it was written by Mr M. B. Owen
Mark H****s on 10:50 - Oct 9 with 2456 viewsMick_S

Mark H****s on 11:20 - Oct 9 with 2390 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ok, now I want this to happen.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Mark H****s on 11:22 - Oct 9 with 2385 viewsCiderwithRsie

Bloody hell again. That bloke is seriously opting for Hughes because he's better than Redknapp, like they're the only managers in existence? While Bowen gets to call himself Director of Football and Kia whatisface is still able to get inside a football club front door without anyone saying "Release the hounds"?

Just how often do crooks and incompetents have to screw clubs up in full view of a media that reports every time a Premier League footballer farts before anybody notices they are crooks and incompetents?
Login to get fewer ads

Mark H****s on 11:30 - Oct 9 with 2360 viewsEastR

Clint Hill on this week's podcast
I see he (Hughes) is being linked with Reading - good luck to them!'

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Mark H****s on 11:32 - Oct 9 with 2355 viewsMick_S

Mark H****s on 10:16 - Oct 9 by Antti_Heinola

Oh please, please let this happen.

Mark H****s on 11:51 - Oct 9 with 2312 viewsDavieQPR

You can almost see their forum in 6 months time when he resigns just before relegation and a FFP points deduction is looming. 'We should have listened to QPR, Fulham and Stoke fans'.
Mark H****s on 11:52 - Oct 9 with 2309 viewsMick_S

Mark H****s on 11:51 - Oct 9 by DavieQPR

You can almost see their forum in 6 months time when he resigns just before relegation and a FFP points deduction is looming. 'We should have listened to QPR, Fulham and Stoke fans'.

No - don't tell them.

Mark H****s on 11:54 - Oct 9 with 2301 viewsMetallica_Hoop

They'll be funked

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Mark H****s on 12:07 - Oct 9 with 2259 viewsactonman

He would keep them up by virtue of there being 3 worse teams come may , be hailed as the messiah and given free reign of the chequebook , then sacked or be close to it this time next year !

Negatives - Nice pay off , still no relegation on cv

Positives - reading in financial meltdown
Mark H****s on 12:10 - Oct 9 with 2248 viewsenfieldargh

Anybody got a copy of Bowen's interview on the podcast to hand? Second thoughts bury it.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Mark H****s on 13:04 - Oct 9 with 2142 viewsTGRRRSSS

Oh yes you would really hope this happens, they were so holyier than though about the Reading wqay and not behiving like "vile QPR" back in the SWP, JO Sung Park era.

Hey at least we got PL footie they could get this with :eague 1.

Please please please.
Mark H****s on 14:15 - Oct 9 with 2023 viewsEastR

Mark H****s on 12:10 - Oct 9 by enfieldargh

Anybody got a copy of Bowen's interview on the podcast to hand? Second thoughts bury it.

here's a video of it

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Mark H****s on 17:44 - Oct 9 with 1846 viewsBlue_Castello

Well the sacking is official as Clive pointed out on the Ross thread and all Rs fans get out their prayer mats in the hope that Bowen just can't resist giving the job to his mate

It couldn't happen to a nicer club, it really smacks of all the Southampton fans telling us Harry was a complete shyster and for some reason we struggled to believe them .
[Post edited 9 Oct 2019 17:46]
Mark H****s on 18:06 - Oct 9 with 1798 viewsqueensparker

Hahahaha, this would be amazing.

Please let it happen. Hughes relegating that bunch of plagiarist provincial nerds to division three while handing millions of pounds to his mate Jia and then f-cking off with a seven figure sum for his “efforts” would be too good.

Karma for stealing “Come On You Rs” as a song. That was unforgivable.
Mark H****s on 18:32 - Oct 9 with 1757 viewsEsox_Lucius

Mark H****s on 17:44 - Oct 9 by Blue_Castello

Well the sacking is official as Clive pointed out on the Ross thread and all Rs fans get out their prayer mats in the hope that Bowen just can't resist giving the job to his mate

It couldn't happen to a nicer club, it really smacks of all the Southampton fans telling us Harry was a complete shyster and for some reason we struggled to believe them .
[Post edited 9 Oct 2019 17:46]

Not everyone struggled; I never wanted the melt faced spunkwaffle anywhere near QPR.

The grass is always greener.

Mark H****s on 19:54 - Oct 9 with 1656 viewsJuzzie

This completely ignores Hughes’ tenure at QPR.
Mark H****s on 20:32 - Oct 9 with 1614 viewsGroveR

Mark H****s on 21:41 - Oct 8 by loftus77

That's one relegation place nailed on then - if /when it happens.

Pencilled circles around Barnsley and Luton also.

Not that we're concerned with such matters these days, of course.....

Mark Hughes does not:

- Get relegated
- Be less than meticulous
- Be outfoxed by formations
- Expect the last footballing lesson
- Take training
- Develop players
- Win away games
- Interview clubs
- Have any preferred agreement with an agent
- Beat Alan McDonald
- Answer to Leslie
Mark H****s on 21:22 - Oct 9 with 1542 viewsMiss_Terraces

Mark H****s on 19:54 - Oct 9 by Juzzie

I wish I could

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Mark H****s on 21:51 - Oct 9 with 1503 viewsNortholt_Rs

Mark H****s on 19:54 - Oct 9 by Juzzie

It has to be a send up....or it’s actually written by Hughesless. Please, please, please let this happen. Can’t wait to see the gormless dour t wat back at LR.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Mark H****s on 22:12 - Oct 9 with 1460 viewsQPR_John

Mark H****s on 21:51 - Oct 9 by Northolt_Rs

It has to be a send up....or it’s actually written by Hughesless. Please, please, please let this happen. Can’t wait to see the gormless dour t wat back at LR.

Not all Reading fans are happy with this. Local radio phone in is full of it.

"I'll burn my season ticket" is one the milder comment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024