Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toys you had as a kid. 09:41 - Oct 10 with 8794 viewsMick_S

This was possibly my favourite as you could use any of your Matchbox cars by sticking an adapter to the underside.

Apparently this was Peter Kay's best ever Christmas present.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?
Poll: Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing?

Toys you had as a kid. on 17:33 - Oct 21 with 294 viewsloftboy

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm

Used to get one of these in my Christmas sack every year as a lttlun

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: France or Croatia

Toys you had as a kid. on 18:10 - Oct 21 with 271 viewsFredManRave

Toys you had as a kid. on 15:21 - Oct 21 by DannyPaddox

10 PRINT "DOWNVOTE DOWNVOTING"
20 GO TO 10
RUN

DOWNVOTE DOWNVOTING
DOWNVOTE DOWNVOTING
DOWNVOTE DOWNVOTING
DOWNVOTE DOWNVOTING
DOWNVOTE DOWNVOTING
DOWNVOTE DOWNVOTING
DOWNVOTE DOWNVOTING
DOWNVOTE DOWNVOTING
DOWNVOTE DOWNVOTING

I've got the Power.
Poll: Reuniting LFWs Who do you want to win the F.A.Cup Poll?!

Toys you had as a kid. on 20:06 - Oct 21 with 233 viewsCiderwithRsie

Toys you had as a kid. on 07:51 - Oct 17 by hubble

When I was a nipper i used to get these little wooden toys from the Art shop at the western end of King Street, Hammersmith. I don't know if anyone else remembers that shop but I used to love it. As a teen I'd buy Rotring pens there for drawing cartoons and so on.

I had some of the little houses, trees and maybe one or two other buildings - or at least my Nan had them and I got to play with them when in her flat; they made a town for the Brio train set.

I'd completely forgotten about them - feels weird to be reminded of them on here, like a bit of my life just came back. Just looking at the photo reminds me of the carpet-level POV you have as a three-year old.

Toys you had as a kid. on 20:55 - Oct 21 with 202 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Not seen this one mentioned yet. A classic.

Toys you had as a kid. on 09:59 - Oct 25 with 136 viewsHantsR

Airfix kits probably already mentioned but I was mad about the old kits and find it a bit sad that modern kits don't have the written detailed instructions: 'locate and cement' etc. It was through these kits I learnt the terms; engine nacelle, cowling, aileron, fuselage and many others. They were displayed in dog fights in my bedroom suspended from nylon fishing line with red cellophane flames from cannons and guns.

All the old kits were also allowed to show the planes, ships etc on the packet with guns blazing, shells exploding etc in enemy action.

Poll: Who's the Guy on the bonfire on Nov 5th?

Toys you had as a kid. on 10:18 - Oct 25 with 115 viewsstevec

Yes M’lady
Toys you had as a kid. on 10:37 - Oct 25 with 93 viewsMrSheen

Toys you had as a kid. on 09:59 - Oct 25 by HantsR

Airfix kits probably already mentioned but I was mad about the old kits and find it a bit sad that modern kits don't have the written detailed instructions: 'locate and cement' etc. It was through these kits I learnt the terms; engine nacelle, cowling, aileron, fuselage and many others. They were displayed in dog fights in my bedroom suspended from nylon fishing line with red cellophane flames from cannons and guns.

All the old kits were also allowed to show the planes, ships etc on the packet with guns blazing, shells exploding etc in enemy action.

By the time I’d eaten half the glue I was too far off my nut to put the thing together.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019