Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium 13:48 - Oct 11 with 4568 viewssmegma

1. Brzozowski 2. Williams-Lowe 3. Domi 4. Bettache 5. Carlyle 6. Rowan 7. Remy 8. Duncan 9. Walker 10. Bans all-McNulty 11. Dalling

Subs 12. Drewe 13. Dickinson (gk) 14. Wells 15. Frailing

1pm kick off, I believe it's being streamed.
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 09:39 - Oct 14 with 733 viewsEsox_Lucius

I see on the official site that Themis Kefalas has been loaned out to Billericay. Could be a good move for him, and the club going forward.
Does anyone know if Billericay play a similar passing out from the back style of football?, as that is where we sent Ody Alfa too.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 9:41]

The grass is always greener.

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 09:54 - Oct 14 with 707 viewsaston_hoop

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 09:39 - Oct 14 by Esox_Lucius

I see on the official site that Themis Kefalas has been loaned out to Billericay. Could be a good move for him, and the club going forward.
Does anyone know if Billericay play a similar passing out from the back style of football?, as that is where we sent Ody Alfa too.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 9:41]

No idea but I see they are now managed by reality tv star and occasional part time footballer Jamie O'Hara.

Alfa got rave reviews for his debut it seems

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/17934329.jamie-ohara-heaps-praise-billericay-d

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 10:11 - Oct 14 with 680 viewsElHoop

Corker of a goal by Alfa at Slough on Saturday - around 8 minutes on this:

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 10:13 - Oct 14 with 673 viewsEsox_Lucius

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 09:54 - Oct 14 by aston_hoop

No idea but I see they are now managed by reality tv star and occasional part time footballer Jamie O'Hara.

Alfa got rave reviews for his debut it seems

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/17934329.jamie-ohara-heaps-praise-billericay-d

He scored Town's only goal with an individual effort. Themis Kefalos came on in the second half.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024