Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium 13:48 - Oct 11 with 4523 viewssmegma

1. Brzozowski 2. Williams-Lowe 3. Domi 4. Bettache 5. Carlyle 6. Rowan 7. Remy 8. Duncan 9. Walker 10. Bans all-McNulty 11. Dalling

Subs 12. Drewe 13. Dickinson (gk) 14. Wells 15. Frailing

1pm kick off, I believe it's being streamed.
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 13:52 - Oct 11 with 3785 viewsenfieldargh

Website says 2pm?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 13:53 - Oct 11 with 3775 viewsaston_hoop

live on facebook at 2pm

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 13:54 - Oct 11 with 3765 viewsenfieldargh

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 13:53 - Oct 11 by aston_hoop

live on facebook at 2pm

what if you dont use facebook?

captains fantastic

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 13:55 - Oct 11 with 3761 viewsTheChef

Loic Remy is back??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 14:01 - Oct 11 with 3742 viewsaston_hoop

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 13:54 - Oct 11 by enfieldargh

what if you dont use facebook?

You can still watch it

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 14:05 - Oct 11 with 3713 viewssmegma

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 13:52 - Oct 11 by enfieldargh

Website says 2pm?

No idea why I wrote that !!
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 14:18 - Oct 11 with 3669 viewsflynnbo

Brilliant move leading to our penalty equaliser.
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 14:23 - Oct 11 with 3653 viewssmegma

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 14:18 - Oct 11 by flynnbo

Brilliant move leading to our penalty equaliser.

And a minute later we nearly took the lead with an almost identical move.
Login to get fewer ads

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 14:49 - Oct 11 with 3562 viewsWestbourneR

Got to say I'm very impressed with what I am seeing. The technical ability of this crop looks a major step up.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 15:47 - Oct 11 with 3367 viewsEsox_Lucius

A very creditable performance by our young side against a quite experienced Charlton side.

The grass is always greener.

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 15:54 - Oct 11 with 3340 viewsflynnbo

Very entertaining game. Well done, Rangers!!
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 15:59 - Oct 11 with 3319 viewsHarbour

Good game kids did well nice 90th min penalty equaliser well taken. Can see the passing game flowing through all levels of the club so nice turns of skill pace and passing.
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 18:31 - Oct 11 with 3130 viewssmegma

One of the worse referees Ive seen in a long time. First half he lost the plot and both teams spent about 20 minutes kicking lumps out of each other while the ref just looked on. And our second penalty in the dying seconds was farcical. Id go as far to say Deshane Dalling dived and he fell for it. Finished 3-3
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 20:48 - Oct 11 with 2939 viewscaliforniahoop

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 15:47 - Oct 11 by Esox_Lucius

A very creditable performance by our young side against a quite experienced Charlton side.

Some good young players on show, Rowan, Carlyle, Wells, Domi, Williams, did well even though they conceded 3, McNulty, Bettache, Dalling had good games, Charlton more experienced, but these kids kept going, ✊🏿
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 00:23 - Oct 12 with 2805 viewssmegma

Best player on the pitch was Charlton No10 Erhun Oztumer by country mile
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 00:41 - Oct 12 with 2796 viewssmegma

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlights/highlights-qpr-u23s-3-charlton-athletic-
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 06:44 - Oct 12 with 2706 viewsnix

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 00:23 - Oct 12 by smegma

Best player on the pitch was Charlton No10 Erhun Oztumer by country mile

I looked him up as wondering why we hadn't picked him up with our new regime of spotting young talent and realised he's 28! So should be better than our tiddlers. Interesting his perseverance btw as he played for a number of years in lower divisions and didn't get his first chance in the Championship until last season with Bolton.

Enjoyed the highlights. Definitely looked like we were adopting a similar pattern to the first team with creativity up front and a bit kamikaze at the back.
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 09:09 - Oct 12 with 2603 viewsoldmisery

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 06:44 - Oct 12 by nix

I looked him up as wondering why we hadn't picked him up with our new regime of spotting young talent and realised he's 28! So should be better than our tiddlers. Interesting his perseverance btw as he played for a number of years in lower divisions and didn't get his first chance in the Championship until last season with Bolton.

Enjoyed the highlights. Definitely looked like we were adopting a similar pattern to the first team with creativity up front and a bit kamikaze at the back.

I seem to recall that we 'looked at him' when he was with Walsall - where he made the PFA League One Team of the Season two years running. That got him a transfer to Bolton but they hardly used him in the Championship last season for whatever reason; perhaps he was injured a lot. I believe he left Bolton in the summer because, like many others, he hadn't been paid for months.
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 11:46 - Oct 12 with 2512 viewsenfieldargh

Bansall -McNulty ? Thought it was Ilias Chair!!!!

captains fantastic

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 14:08 - Oct 12 with 2416 viewsnix

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 11:46 - Oct 12 by enfieldargh

He definitely looks like he shares the same kind of promise.
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 22:52 - Oct 12 with 2251 viewssmegma

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 11:46 - Oct 12 by enfieldargh

Then there's Jake Frailing in the under 23s and Stathis Kalathias in the under 18s. All from the same mould as Ilias Chair.

Talking of doppelgangers ,Chimaeche Eze came on as sub for the under 18s this morning. I think their mother must cut their hair as they look identical down to the last dread. They look the same, run the same, their hair bounces the same.
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 00:04 - Oct 13 with 2205 viewsTacticalR

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 22:52 - Oct 12 by smegma

Then there's Jake Frailing in the under 23s and Stathis Kalathias in the under 18s. All from the same mould as Ilias Chair.

Talking of doppelgangers ,Chimaeche Eze came on as sub for the under 18s this morning. I think their mother must cut their hair as they look identical down to the last dread. They look the same, run the same, their hair bounces the same.

We've been saying all along that we need a production line of players.

Air hostess clique

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 06:57 - Oct 14 with 1957 viewsderbyhoop

2 notable absentees, Joe Gubbins and Charlie Kendall. Injured or what's the story?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 07:24 - Oct 14 with 1945 viewssmegma

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 06:57 - Oct 14 by derbyhoop

2 notable absentees, Joe Gubbins and Charlie Kendall. Injured or what's the story?

Joe was concussed during a game about 4 weeks ago and has only just been given the all clear to play in the next game on 21st v Ipswich.
Charley was injured start of season but is fit and raring to go but is not being picked. It's surprising seeing as Odysseus Alfa is now at Billericay. On Friday we had Lewis Walker upfront and no forward on the bench.
Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 09:20 - Oct 14 with 1850 viewsenfieldargh

Under 23 team to play Charlton Athletic at KPF Stadium on 22:52 - Oct 12 by smegma

I saw the two Eze boys come out of the stadium after the Bristol cup game.

They are identical!!!!

Mum was there and said to Eberechi,
'have you got your house keys and dont come in too late!!!

captains fantastic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024