Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth favourite for Sunderland job 15:28 - Oct 11 with 3167 viewsrunningman75

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/oct/11/sunderland-wycombe-gareth-ainsw
Ainsworth favourite for Sunderland job on 15:38 - Oct 11 with 3139 viewsAntti_Heinola

don't do it Gaz, it will ruin you.

Bare bones.

Ainsworth favourite for Sunderland job on 19:27 - Oct 11 with 2976 viewsPunteR

Dont.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ainsworth favourite for Sunderland job on 19:32 - Oct 11 with 2958 viewsQPR_Jim

Oh no, not them.
Ainsworth favourite for Sunderland job on 19:48 - Oct 11 with 2922 viewsStanisgod

F@ck them off.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ainsworth favourite for Sunderland job on 20:33 - Oct 11 with 2838 viewsMiss_Terraces

There is a talk of a Dutch syndicate buying Wycombe. I can't imagine they see the legendary Wild Thing, as we do. I can understand that maybe he wants to go on his terms. You do whatever you want Gareth, I will support you. I will never forget what you have done for our club. I have proper man love for you
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 20:35]

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Ainsworth favourite for Sunderland job on 20:50 - Oct 11 with 2797 viewsNed_Kennedys

I think it wouldn't be a bad move for him: they have surely bottomed out so he has a good chance of getting them up. Also Wycombe can't really go much further than they are.

Also linked with the Millwall job which WOULD be a major disappointment if he went there.
Ainsworth favourite for Sunderland job on 20:37 - Oct 12 with 2418 viewsCiderwithRsie

Always quite liked Sunderland and Wild Thing deserves a shot at a bigger club so if it happens I hope it works out OK, though in the circs you'd think it best not to touch them with a bargepole.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024