Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. 11:57 - Oct 14 with 2624 views2Thomas2Bowles

Burn in hell

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/10/14/richard-huckle-one-britains-worst-pa

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 13:59 - Oct 14 with 2457 viewsBoston

Unlikely to ever be solved, cctv went down for 15 mins and the screws were off having a quick piss.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 14:03 - Oct 14 with 2448 viewsloftboy

Let’s hope his last minutes were as painful and dragged out as possible.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 00:27 - Oct 15 with 2160 viewstimcocking

Should have been done before.
Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 02:09 - Oct 15 with 2133 viewssmegma

Reading some of the quotes in that link have made me feel sick to the stomach.
Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 10:08 - Oct 15 with 1902 viewsRBlock

Absolutely vile human being and certainly shedding no tears over him, however it is dissapointing and a failure in the prison system that we are unable to keep offenders safe.
Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 10:11 - Oct 15 with 1897 viewsloftboy

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 10:08 - Oct 15 by RBlock

Absolutely vile human being and certainly shedding no tears over him, however it is dissapointing and a failure in the prison system that we are unable to keep offenders safe.

He didn’t deserve to be kept safe.

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 10:34 - Oct 15 with 1861 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 10:11 - Oct 15 by loftboy

He didn’t deserve to be kept safe.

Possibly not (I know nothing about the case) but you really can't have individuals, no matter what their job title is, deciding who gets protection and who gets punishment.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 10:52 - Oct 15 with 1815 viewsloftboy

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 10:34 - Oct 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Possibly not (I know nothing about the case) but you really can't have individuals, no matter what their job title is, deciding who gets protection and who gets punishment.

He was regularly having sex with a three year old, he admitted this, took pictures of himself doing it, he should have hung, these children will never ever get over what has happened to them. Whichever officer turned the blind eye is a hero in my book.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 10:53]

Login to get fewer ads

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 11:08 - Oct 15 with 1773 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 10:52 - Oct 15 by loftboy

He was regularly having sex with a three year old, he admitted this, took pictures of himself doing it, he should have hung, these children will never ever get over what has happened to them. Whichever officer turned the blind eye is a hero in my book.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 10:53]

I'm not disagreeing with your sentiment, Loftboy. I'm just not wild about the precedent.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 11:18 - Oct 15 with 1750 viewsNorthernr

I do always wonder what the point of threads like this is?
Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 11:22 - Oct 15 with 1742 viewsloftboy

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 11:08 - Oct 15 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm not disagreeing with your sentiment, Loftboy. I'm just not wild about the precedent.

I watched the programme on strangeways last night, when they had the riots back in the 80,s the first thing the prisoners did with the keys was to use them to get to the prisoners on rule 43,.
Ian Huntley, the Yorkshire ripper have all taken a good kick in in the past, only a matter if time before it went one step further.

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 11:23 - Oct 15 with 1737 viewsingeminate

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 11:08 - Oct 15 by BrianMcCarthy

The rational part of me agrees with you about precedent etc, but you read what he got up to and a good stabbing seems fair enough.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 12:00 - Oct 15 with 1666 viewsThe_Beast1976

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 11:23 - Oct 15 by ingeminate

The rational part of me agrees with you about precedent etc, but you read what he got up to and a good stabbing seems fair enough.

That may well be the case. However, that is for the law to decide. If people don't agree with the law then lobby for it to be changed. You can't allow a situation whereby inmates (criminals) dish out whatever justice they feel other inmates deserve and which the prison wardens decide is or isn't allowed. That situation would cause serious (and possibly irreparable) damage to the justice system. Therefore I'm with Brian, otherwise where do you draw the line?

For the avoidance of doubt, I have no sympathy for this fella and all and he undoubtedly got what he deserved.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 12:01]
Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 12:33 - Oct 15 with 1608 viewsstowmarketrange

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 11:22 - Oct 15 by loftboy

I watched the programme on strangeways last night, when they had the riots back in the 80,s the first thing the prisoners did with the keys was to use them to get to the prisoners on rule 43,.
Ian Huntley, the Yorkshire ripper have all taken a good kick in in the past, only a matter if time before it went one step further.

I don’t think he did himself any favours by boasting about his crimes and putting his stories online for others to copy.
I know you shouldn’t have kangaroo courts in prison deciding who deserves to live or die,but boy did this f@cker deserve it.
Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 12:43 - Oct 15 with 1588 viewskensalriser

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 11:18 - Oct 15 by Northernr

I do always wonder what the point of threads like this is?

Yeah, not really the sort of thing I want to read about on LfW.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 17:51 - Oct 15 with 1395 viewsGloryHunter

Great, another thread for people who approve of murdering paedophiles and attacking sex offenders. I find this a little disturbing.
Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 18:59 - Oct 15 with 1329 viewsstowmarketrange

Nothing amiss here clearly suicide. on 17:51 - Oct 15 by GloryHunter

Great, another thread for people who approve of murdering paedophiles and attacking sex offenders. I find this a little disturbing.

He wasn’t just an ordinary nonce though was he?He ruined up to 200 lives of innocent children.I don’t condone his murder but I’m not sad about it either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024