Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The apple does not fall far from the tree. 17:03 - Oct 14 with 3466 viewsrunningman75

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7570999/Harry-Redknapps-eldest-son-49-c
The apple does not fall far from the tree. on 17:09 - Oct 14 with 3440 viewsRangersDave

A test found he had 749 micrograms of the cocaine derivative benzoylecgonine in his blood - 15 times over the legal limit for driving.

lol, my word.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The apple does not fall far from the tree. on 17:27 - Oct 14 with 3382 viewsCiderwithRsie

Apple seeds have a coating of enzymes that prevent them from germinating until washed off - propagators do it manually but in nature it occurs when the apple is eaten and then the pips are crapped out, thus ensuring that the new tree is not in fact close to the parent (which would out-compete it) and also lands in a convenient pile of manure. This is why apples, which are native to central Asia, spread West into Europe with wild horses and not East into China, as the Gobi Desert is in the way and camels don't like apples.

What I'm trying to say is that Harry Redknapp really needs to be covered in a large pile of horsesh*t. It's for his own good.
The apple does not fall far from the tree. on 17:32 - Oct 14 with 3369 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The apple does not fall far from the tree. on 17:09 - Oct 14 by RangersDave

A test found he had 749 micrograms of the cocaine derivative benzoylecgonine in his blood - 15 times over the legal limit for driving.

lol, my word.

I thought the droopy eye thing was due to an accident?
The apple does not fall far from the tree. on 17:50 - Oct 14 with 3326 viewsDannyPaddox

Mark’s father Harry commented: “Benzoylecgonine? Triffic lad. Signed him for Portsmouth. Lovely lovely fella”
The apple does not fall far from the tree. on 18:13 - Oct 14 with 3295 viewsNorthernr

Hang on a minute... there's a massive hole in this story somewhere.

- says he only got stopped because of his droopy eyes and because he was on the phone
- says one of the coppers was chatting football, but then he got tested because the other one didn't like him
- says he's scared of needles and they shouldn't have taken blood
- says he wasn't gurning and chewing his face off he was just a bit nervous
- somebody who was round the house that night said 'nah he's a terrific lad and didn't do drugs that night.
- somebody who used to play with him in the garden when they were kids says he hates drugs.

How is any of this in any of the way fcking relevant when he's tested 15 times over the limit? Well, medical science says irrefutably you were coked off your chops mate, but this geezer who played rugby for England youth says you just watched match of the day all night so we're going to let you go.

Fck me.
The apple does not fall far from the tree. on 19:32 - Oct 14 with 3157 viewsw7r

The apple does not fall far from the tree. on 17:32 - Oct 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

I thought the droopy eye thing was due to an accident?

Pretty sure I read in his autobiography it was as a result of a serious car accident whilst covering Italia 90 in which his good mate Brian Tiller died.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 10:41]
The apple does not fall far from the tree. on 00:30 - Oct 15 with 2888 viewsDavieQPR

Always depends how much you can pay an expert to testify on your behalf. Obviously Rosie
wrote the cheque.
The apple does not fall far from the tree. on 17:14 - Oct 15 with 2616 viewsPinnerPaul

What sort of test is it that gives a 'false' negative after less than 8 mins but a 'false' positive after more than 8 mins

Ridiculous - IF true, surely every case involving the test should be thrown out!
Login to get fewer ads

The apple does not fall far from the tree. on 20:43 - Oct 15 with 2507 viewsTacticalR

Clear police discrimination against droopies.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024