Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a goal by Rashford 19:52 - Oct 14 with 4568 viewsloftboy

Nm

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

What a goal by Rashford on 19:56 - Oct 14 with 2913 viewsaston_hoop

One player who has left his club form at home! A few Utd fans will be wondering why he ain't been doing that this season!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

What a goal by Rashford on 20:15 - Oct 14 with 2879 viewsloftboy

This could end up getting abandoned.

What a goal by Rashford on 20:28 - Oct 14 with 2850 viewsaston_hoop

2nd complaint made. the audible whistling every time a black player touches the ball is very disturbing. At what point will there be an actual punishment? should take no further part in this tournament

What a goal by Rashford on 20:29 - Oct 14 with 2846 viewsHantsR

You wonder why their own security doesn't deal with it rather than wait for Southgate to complain.
What a goal by Rashford on 20:39 - Oct 14 with 2801 viewsconnell10

Defo heard monkey chants when the young kid at the back had the ball , I wouldn't come back on f ucking disgusting behaviour!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

What a goal by Rashford on 20:40 - Oct 14 with 2794 viewssmegma

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7568551/Bulgaria-boss-Krasimi

You've all got it wrong. The ground is part closed due to racist chanting at two previous international games. So UEFA thought by partially closing the ground is sufficient after TWO incidents ??? Bulgaria should have been kicked out , simple as. Now we have a game against a glorified pub team being ruined . I blame both UEFA and Bulgarian FA.
What a goal by Rashford on 20:42 - Oct 14 with 2778 viewssmegma

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7572315/Bulgarian-FA-critic
What a goal by Rashford on 20:42 - Oct 14 with 2779 viewsjonno

What a goal by Rashford on 20:28 - Oct 14 by aston_hoop

2nd complaint made. the audible whistling every time a black player touches the ball is very disturbing. At what point will there be an actual punishment? should take no further part in this tournament

Bulgaria are a joke, their team are rubbish and their fans are scum.
Login to get fewer ads

What a goal by Rashford on 20:43 - Oct 14 with 2771 viewsloftboy

What ITV have just showed at HT is shocking.

What a goal by Rashford on 20:44 - Oct 14 with 2767 viewsaston_hoop

disgusting scenes.

What a goal by Rashford on 20:49 - Oct 14 with 2718 viewsconnell10

What a goal by Rashford on 20:44 - Oct 14 by aston_hoop

disgusting scenes.

When fans are openly giving Nazi salutes in the ground and F uck all is being done to stop it you know it's a farce!!! Where are the police? Stewards? And the stupid Bulgarian manager shrugging his shoulders says it all!!

What a goal by Rashford on 20:59 - Oct 14 with 2663 viewsDorse

Bulgarian fans are appalling tonight. I would call them fcuktards, if they actually warranted that much of my attention.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

What a goal by Rashford on 21:24 - Oct 14 with 2542 viewsHayesender

Every England scorer so far is black or mixed race. So, fck you Bulgaria 🖕

Poll: Shamima Beghum

What a goal by Rashford on 21:30 - Oct 14 with 2512 viewspaulparker

Rashford, Kane and sterling out best front three but it’s great to have the likes of sancho, Abraham & Hudson-odio pushing to start
The future is very bright !!!!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What a goal by Rashford on 21:56 - Oct 14 with 2406 viewsCiderwithRsie

Well, screw you Bulgaria and well played England.

Maybe UEFA will grow a pair and ban Bulgaria from this tournament and the next. I'm not holding my breath. (Though actually it'd make sense because no-one gives a toss about Bulgaria and it'd save them from having to do it to Italy.)
What a goal by Rashford on 22:21 - Oct 14 with 2310 viewsdistortR

would be interested to know the dynamics in making the hardcore group of idiots leave the ground - certainly didn't appear to be under police supervision.

Too cosy by far?
What a goal by Rashford on 22:27 - Oct 14 with 2293 viewsconnell10

What a goal by Rashford on 22:21 - Oct 14 by distortR

would be interested to know the dynamics in making the hardcore group of idiots leave the ground - certainly didn't appear to be under police supervision.

Too cosy by far?

Were there any police there or were they the ones sneaking out?

What a goal by Rashford on 22:29 - Oct 14 with 2290 viewsaston_hoop

Too cosy by far?

I thought that was odd. Almost as if they had made their point and were happy to leave. Sorry for the decent Bulgarians out there but I really hope they get banned for some time now

What a goal by Rashford on 02:08 - Oct 15 with 2080 viewsBoston

Too cosy by far?

Off - Duty Coppers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What a goal by Rashford on 02:10 - Oct 15 with 2078 viewssmegma

We've all imagined this. It didn't happen. And England fans singing songs about racists has upset someone.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50050684
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 2:11]
What a goal by Rashford on 06:18 - Oct 15 with 1978 viewsWatford_Ranger

What a goal by Rashford on 20:42 - Oct 14 by smegma

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7572315/Bulgarian-FA-critic

I assume the Mail are all for it.
What a goal by Rashford on 06:48 - Oct 15 with 1944 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What a goal by Rashford on 02:10 - Oct 15 by smegma

We've all imagined this. It didn't happen. And England fans singing songs about racists has upset someone.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50050684
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 2:11]

Nothing to see here, move on.

Racism in football has been brushed under the carpet by this kind of snivelling cowardice for decades - "society's problem", "tiny minority", "can't we talk about the football?" etc etc.

While there's clearly a lot of racist incidents still in English football. John Barnes is right that modern English football is far less racist than it used to be and possibly - a thought that was well made - now less racist than other industries in that young black workers entering the industry are mainly treated the same as young white workers.

I'm not saying all is rosy in the garden, but nights like last night highlight the huge journey that English football has made and continues to make, a journey that others like the Bulgarian fans concerned and indeed the Bulgarian coach cannot begin to comprehend.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

What a goal by Rashford on 08:05 - Oct 15 with 1878 viewsqpr1976

Ok, Devils advocate but first let me agree 100% with comments on here that Bulgarian fans seen & heard last night were despicable, moronic, disgusting, ignorant and frankly oxygen thieves. And I would have fully supported Englands players if they had left the pitch in protest.

However, am I alone in thinking the England players & Management were stoking the fire just a little by announcing their intentions if any such behaviour occurred last week to national press & the worlds (social) media.....?
Once they did, it almost set a challenge, an excuse for those mongrels to take up and spout their vile abuse. “Lets get even more publicity by getting England to walk off the pitch, look how strong we are, what we can achieve, the World now knows about us.....” ?

Obviously, a half closed ground, the lack of police, Uefa & Bulgaria are not doing enough.

But I feel the battle against would have been more effective if as a team England had decided on a walk off protest, informed FA, Uefa & Match Officials of their intent but not announced it publicly.
Maybe I’m being naive but I can’t help feeling we almost asked them to give it their best shot.....?

And Yes, it was a good goal by Rashford, but had it been against QPR, we’d have been slating Ingram, Kelly, Lumley, etc. For not standing up or blocking it......
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 8:07]
What a goal by Rashford on 08:15 - Oct 15 with 1857 viewsTheChef

What a goal by Rashford on 08:05 - Oct 15 by qpr1976

Ok, Devils advocate but first let me agree 100% with comments on here that Bulgarian fans seen & heard last night were despicable, moronic, disgusting, ignorant and frankly oxygen thieves. And I would have fully supported Englands players if they had left the pitch in protest.

However, am I alone in thinking the England players & Management were stoking the fire just a little by announcing their intentions if any such behaviour occurred last week to national press & the worlds (social) media.....?
Once they did, it almost set a challenge, an excuse for those mongrels to take up and spout their vile abuse. “Lets get even more publicity by getting England to walk off the pitch, look how strong we are, what we can achieve, the World now knows about us.....” ?

Obviously, a half closed ground, the lack of police, Uefa & Bulgaria are not doing enough.

But I feel the battle against would have been more effective if as a team England had decided on a walk off protest, informed FA, Uefa & Match Officials of their intent but not announced it publicly.
Maybe I’m being naive but I can’t help feeling we almost asked them to give it their best shot.....?

And Yes, it was a good goal by Rashford, but had it been against QPR, we’d have been slating Ingram, Kelly, Lumley, etc. For not standing up or blocking it......
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 8:07]

Shameful scenes. But it does in some ways feel like a set up given all the pre match talk, this was all just allowed to happen?

I'm not holding my breath for UEFA to do anything useful, especially since historically their fines have been higher for sponsor breaches than racist incidents.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

What a goal by Rashford on 09:08 - Oct 15 with 1758 viewsMick_S

What a goal by Rashford on 08:15 - Oct 15 by TheChef

Shameful scenes. But it does in some ways feel like a set up given all the pre match talk, this was all just allowed to happen?

I'm not holding my breath for UEFA to do anything useful, especially since historically their fines have been higher for sponsor breaches than racist incidents.

Very, very strange - and as mentioned above, I've never seen a mob leave a ground in such an orderly and coordinated manner. I was as though the job had been done.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024