Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Popmaster (Non QPR) 10:37 - Oct 16 with 1049 viewsPinnerPaul

Nearly time for some football but in the meantime another thread to pass the time.

Anyone listen to this on a regular basis?

Anything after 1990s and I'm stuffed - only manage to get into the teens on the odd good day.

Anyone actually been on it?
Popmaster (Non QPR) on 11:15 - Oct 16 with 1003 viewsflynnbo

I couldn't think of 3 Eurasure top ten hits in 10 seconds as Dylan did yesterday! However, can't profess to be a regular listener either, to be honest.
Popmaster (Non QPR) on 11:25 - Oct 16 with 986 viewsMick_S

I listen every day and score about 9 points. It warms me up for Tenable at 3 o clock. Sideshow Bob, who used to post elsewhere, missed out on a full house by one question - the answer was Ricky Martin. Strange what we can remember.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Popmaster (Non QPR) on 12:12 - Oct 16 with 945 viewssmegma

I don't even understand the question !!!
Popmaster (Non QPR) on 13:51 - Oct 16 with 881 viewsA40Bosh

Used to listen a lot a few years back
But never tried to get on as some days I would score 30 and other days lucky to get 3 and it would be my luck if I got on live and it was a “3” day

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Popmaster (Non QPR) on 14:24 - Oct 16 with 851 viewsYorkRanger

I listen most days, although often later on via the Sounds app.
I’ve got through twice. Once I answered the qualifying questions correctly (need 2 out of 3 right) but wasn’t selected. On the other occasion I didn’t manage to answer the qualifying questions.
Like many say my score range can vary from 3 points to about 30 points. Most days I score something in the late to mid teems so I’m hopeful that if I ever do get through I wont make an arse of myself.
Naturally if I get through I will give Rangers a shout out
Popmaster (Non QPR) on 14:33 - Oct 16 with 844 viewsHantsR

I like to listen to this on occasions, e.g. today! Sadly my musical knowledge doesn't get updated anymore but ask me anything on the 1960s, play just a few bars and I'll be very surprised if I didn't get it right as i was obsessed with pop music and the both the UK and US charts at the time. It was great to read NME etc and follow the emergence and rise of Motown, Phil Spector, Stax, Beatles etc during the early 60s.

I lost track of pop music in 70s to late 80s as I was working out in developing countries and relied on a scratchy Short Wave BBC World Service. However, I usually get mid-teens score but have got up to 30 on occasions

Mrs Hants admires Ken Bruce.
Popmaster (Non QPR) on 17:13 - Oct 16 with 769 viewsNoelmc

I listen most days as I enjoy Ken Bruce & the music he plays. Like many, my scores can vary from 3 to 33 (the latter when the questions are mainly 60s to 80s). I’m fairly sure Dave Thomas (of AKUTRs fame, not our former fantastic winger) was on one morning and scored well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024