Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toronto QPR bars 17:28 - Oct 16 with 1614 viewsSeward

Posted this last week but had no luck so trying agin.
I’ll be in Toronto for the Brentford game ( thanks Sky) does anyone know any bars where local rangers fans watch , or can recommend a bar. Thanks

Many thanks for the info , much appreciated 👍

[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 7:33]
Toronto QPR bars on 18:34 - Oct 16 with 1571 viewsBoston

I’ve been posting on Rangers boards since the beginning(of time?), 1997. For all the thousands of posters I only ever recall one from Toronto, with a couple of others in Ontario. Doesn’t seem to be a popular destination for emigrating Hoops.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Toronto QPR bars on 21:48 - Oct 16 with 1494 viewsqueensparker

My wife’s family live over there, I’ll ask them. It’s a great city, you’ll find somewhere no doubt.

Toronto FC have a decent following these days and Dichio was involved at some point, think ex R Petrasso plays there now?

On the sporting front Toronto are still reeling from winning the NBA with the Raptors, the footage my new cousins had after that rivalled the Zamora Day celebrations
Toronto QPR bars on 21:53 - Oct 16 with 1489 viewsqueensparker

My local family recommend The Football Factory on Bathurst Street mate, and maybe the Dog and Bear on Queen Street
Toronto QPR bars on 22:32 - Oct 16 with 1443 viewsqprintoronto

The Football Factory should be your best bet, but they're still recovering after a massive fire next door. I've called them but they can't confirm if the game will be on. Failing that Scallywags would be the only other Football themed bar showing the game. I'll try both again later this week to see if they are streaming the game.
Toronto QPR bars on 22:32 - Oct 16 with 1443 viewsFredManRave

Toronto QPR bars on 21:48 - Oct 16 by queensparker

My wife’s family live over there, I’ll ask them. It’s a great city, you’ll find somewhere no doubt.

Toronto FC have a decent following these days and Dichio was involved at some point, think ex R Petrasso plays there now?

On the sporting front Toronto are still reeling from winning the NBA with the Raptors, the footage my new cousins had after that rivalled the Zamora Day celebrations

The final was great although against a depleted Golden State but even so I'm sure the vast majority of neutrals wanted Toronto to win. Maybe I should add neutrals outside of the US!

However, the way they got there was up there with one of the most memorable Sporting moments I've ever seen. As if getting the first ever 7 game buzzer beater wasn't enough it's the way the ball bounced off hte rim about 4 tines,

A fantastic Sporting momento;

Shame there don't seem to be many NBA fans on here. Only been into basketball for the last couple of years but it really is an extremely entertaining end to end sport played by some amazing athletes.

Go Houston!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Toronto QPR bars on 00:53 - Oct 22 with 1150 viewsqprintoronto

OK! Not normally open on Mondays these days, but the Football Factory (Bathhurst/Queen) will open for us to watch the Brentford game (28th)!! Result. There'll be open for the match/beers, no food, but we can bring our own if we want. I'll round up as many R's fans as I can and see you there at say 3pm! The game will be at 15:45 local time as Summer time in the UK ends a week before it does here. Jim
Toronto QPR bars on 08:43 - Oct 22 with 1079 viewsSeward

Toronto QPR bars on 00:53 - Oct 22 by qprintoronto

OK! Not normally open on Mondays these days, but the Football Factory (Bathhurst/Queen) will open for us to watch the Brentford game (28th)!! Result. There'll be open for the match/beers, no food, but we can bring our own if we want. I'll round up as many R's fans as I can and see you there at say 3pm! The game will be at 15:45 local time as Summer time in the UK ends a week before it does here. Jim

Thanks for all your help, see you on Monday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024