Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 17:32 - Oct 19 with 4615 viewsbosh67

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/11839686/hull-2-3-qpr

Amazing. All great goals to be fair. Very clever finish from Manning. EZE doing a passable impression of Messi. Unbelievable skill and brilliant penalties, even if the first perhaps should have been retaken. Unbelievable skill from Eze.

Fooooking hell. Weeeeeeee're great!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 17:40 - Oct 19 with 3562 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great finish from Manning. I thought at the time it was deflected, but not at all. Serious quality.

I look forward to the highlights on the offish tomorrow. The move by Eze in the third minute was a thing of pure poetry.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 17:45 - Oct 19 with 3503 viewsAntti_Heinola

Really want to see longer highlights.
Bad side: Terrible defending for the first, arguably questionable keeping. Poor defending for the second, but undoubtedly poor keeping - not sure what he was doing out there. Made it easy for him.
Good side: What a goal by Manning - superb. Eze looks better and better - absolutely brilliant!

Only two teams have scored more than us this season, only two teams have conceded more! Bizarre.
If we could defend, we'd go up.

Bare bones.

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 17:45 - Oct 19 with 3500 viewsHAYESBOY

Kelly for their second......no need to come out he was going away from goal at an angle. Stay where he was and it goes straight into his hands.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 17:47 - Oct 19 with 3484 viewsHastings_Hoops

What was Liam Kelly doing for the first? Is he really over 6 foot?!?!
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 17:59 - Oct 19 with 3378 viewsHunterhoop

Wasn’t there, but from those highlights two things strike me:

1) Eze looks ON FIRE!
2) Kelly looks very suspect on his decision making and positioning.
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:11 - Oct 19 with 3283 viewsflynnbo

I don't blame Kelly for their first but he did make it easier for Hull's second. But why the need to criticise him and nobody else is beyond me.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2019 18:12]
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:15 - Oct 19 with 3245 viewsbosh67

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:11 - Oct 19 by flynnbo

I don't blame Kelly for their first but he did make it easier for Hull's second. But why the need to criticise him and nobody else is beyond me.

Agreed. Tried to close the angle for the second. Got caught out but can understand why he made the decision. probably should have stayed back but tries to close the angle. First I really don't get. Absolutely brilliant goal. Worldy. Kelley and Lumley could have both been in goal for that one and neither would have got it. Fantastic early strike that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:16 - Oct 19 with 3240 viewsplasmahoop

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 17:45 - Oct 19 by Antti_Heinola

Bad side: Terrible defending for the first, arguably questionable keeping. Poor defending for the second, but undoubtedly poor keeping - not sure what he was doing out there. Made it easy for him.
Good side: What a goal by Manning - superb. Eze looks better and better - absolutely brilliant!

Only two teams have scored more than us this season, only two teams have conceded more! Bizarre.

Yes, but if you commit more people to attack it leaves you more open at the back. It's a trade off. One that I quite like at the moment!
Login to get fewer ads

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:17 - Oct 19 with 3224 viewsHunterhoop

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:11 - Oct 19 by flynnbo

Mate, we’re just commenting; it’s a QPR forum. Still want him to succeed. Will still support him on Tues. But questioning people commenting, quite politely and fairly, seems a bit OTT.
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:22 - Oct 19 with 3174 viewsDWQPR

Great goals and great play by Eze. Really not keen on Kelly. For me Lumley would have saved the first and wouldn’t have come charging out for the second. Far better keeper than Kelly. Lumley has made a couple of mistakes but he is still learning and will get better.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:29 - Oct 19 with 3118 viewsQPR_John

"Unbelievable skill and brilliant penalties, even if the first perhaps should have been retaken."

It use to be the case but was that law not changed some time ago.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2019 18:30]
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:33 - Oct 19 with 3076 viewsWadR

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:22 - Oct 19 by DWQPR

Great goals and great play by Eze. Really not keen on Kelly. For me Lumley would have saved the first and wouldn’t have come charging out for the second. Far better keeper than Kelly. Lumley has made a couple of mistakes but he is still learning and will get better.

Agree that Kelly makes a mistake for the second but unfair to give Lumley the benefit of doubt on the basis that he's still learning but not Kelly when Lumley is older and has made more professional appearances. Neither of them are the complete keeper, both will make errors but patience is needed with BOTH of them.
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:34 - Oct 19 with 3067 viewsdaveB

the skill from Eze for the second penalty was sensational, great result
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:39 - Oct 19 with 3027 viewsflynnbo

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:17 - Oct 19 by Hunterhoop

Mate, we’re just commenting; it’s a QPR forum. Still want him to succeed. Will still support him on Tues. But questioning people commenting, quite politely and fairly, seems a bit OTT.

I know it's a forum and it's all about opinions but I get the impression that people have stood by Lumley as he's considered "one of our own" and a youngster when he's not. Some also seem to take umbrage that Kelly has "usurped" him and are waiting to have a pop at him. It feels like it's getting a bit like the Camp and Cerny situation which was very unfair, imho. There's not much of a debate and subsequent criticism in other positions. Let's enjoy another away victory and 5th spot.
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:41 - Oct 19 with 3019 viewsToast_R

Eze is just getting better with confidence. Not since Taarabt have had someone so above the oppositions ability at this level that the only way they can stop him is to resort to desperate tackles.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2019 18:42]
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:41 - Oct 19 with 3012 viewstoboboly

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 17:45 - Oct 19 by Antti_Heinola

Also thought Eze’s penalties need to be struck better, he misses one of those and everyone is asking why Manning hasn’t taken them.

Great win though!!!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:50 - Oct 19 with 2946 viewsHastings_Hoops

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:41 - Oct 19 by toboboly

Also thought Eze’s penalties need to be struck better, he misses one of those and everyone is asking why Manning hasn’t taken them.

Great win though!!!

He sat the keeper down for the first one and made him look a fool for the second... great penalties imho
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:50 - Oct 19 with 2944 viewsToast_R

Great win though!!!

As Clive Wilson once said, a good penalty is one that hits the back of the net no matter what
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:59 - Oct 19 with 2892 viewsHastings_Hoops

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:50 - Oct 19 by Hastings_Hoops

He sat the keeper down for the first one and made him look a fool for the second... great penalties imho

Quite lazy looking penalties nonetheless
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 19:00 - Oct 19 with 2887 viewsJoolz69

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 18:39 - Oct 19 by flynnbo

I know it's a forum and it's all about opinions but I get the impression that people have stood by Lumley as he's considered "one of our own" and a youngster when he's not. Some also seem to take umbrage that Kelly has "usurped" him and are waiting to have a pop at him. It feels like it's getting a bit like the Camp and Cerny situation which was very unfair, imho. There's not much of a debate and subsequent criticism in other positions. Let's enjoy another away victory and 5th spot.

The way we are playing and the general position we are in terms of youth, style of play etc etc has made life and the lens through which I see life, a much better place. Fck rugby, prem, brexit!
Regarding Kelly/Lumley...there is absolutely no favouritism, opinion based upon what I've seen. Kelly is small, for pen he was so busy jumping up and down he forgot to dive, it doesn't seem like he come off he's line much for crosses or corners, and it's as if he's trying too hard? Also against Blackburn he gave ball away in exactly same position as Lumley did against Luton. Only difference was Luton scored.
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 19:01 - Oct 19 with 2881 viewskarlski

Great win though!!!

Second one was struck pretty well into the corner I'd say! That style makes me so nervous though...maybe only because I once tried it and fell over. If they keep going in...I'm loving it.

First Hull goal bit of genius from Bowen, probably could have defended better but fair play to him. Second one I'm with some of the others, thought it was poor decision making by Kelly. Could have stopped the goal earlier with better defending too, so blame not just with him, but Magennis was going away from goal with Leistner shadowing, if Kelly is closer to his line it's a much harder finish to beat him.

Manning super finish and Eze just wow. Some things earlier in the game hadn't come off for him but kept his head up and he was unplayable at times in the second half, superb runs for both pens.
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 19:17 - Oct 19 with 2771 viewsYokelR

Re pen one i thought that because he stops and draws the keeper. Not sure it is a re-take though or an idfk against pen taker
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 19:21 - Oct 19 with 2745 viewssmegma

Great win though!!!

Struck better ?? FFS
Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 20:47 - Oct 19 with 2448 viewslave16

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 19:21 - Oct 19 by smegma

Struck better ?? FFS

watched the highlights - I think lumley may be back in next week

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Highlights Hull 2 QPR 3 on 21:02 - Oct 19 with 2375 viewskensalriser

Penalty's not a proper penalty unless the ball's taken off the keeper's head, burst through the back of the neck and hospitalised someone in the crowd.

This namby pamby stuff won't do at all.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024