Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 18:53 - Oct 19 with 6688 viewsBobbi66

How on earth are we going to keep him after that?
Eze on 23:32 - Oct 19 with 2191 viewsthame_hoops

some of these comments lol
Eze on 23:36 - Oct 19 with 2182 viewsDavieQPR

All Warburton has to do is point at Freeman and Bowler and ask Eze if he wants to warm a bench for the rest of the season.
Eze on 08:05 - Oct 20 with 1913 viewsMelakaRanger

Eze on 23:36 - Oct 19 by DavieQPR

All Warburton has to do is point at Freeman and Bowler and ask Eze if he wants to warm a bench for the rest of the season.

We have to keep Eze and Manning for next season. Surely there is now no need to 'sell' any of our players simply to pull in the £s.

If MW can keep this the core of team together for next season, plus ideally a better goalie and a quality defender or two, then we will be seriously strong contenders for a top 2 finish in May 2021.

Then Eze, Manning, Wells & Hughill et al will get the regular Premiership starts they currently desire
Eze on 08:58 - Oct 20 with 1804 viewsenfieldargh

Great game of cat and mouse between Eze and their keeper

First Pen players arguing the point and the keeper grabbing hold of the ball and wandering around with it in his arms and holding onto it like a petulant child refusing to give the ball back.

Eventually eze gets the ball on the spot the keeper still coming up to him moving the ball and trying to put Eze of his game.

Then its Eze's turn to toy with the keeper and thats what he did. I was almost behind the goal and watched his eyes his face as he made his run up , the keeper was then so perplexed as which way to go in the end I think he must have farted and moved off his line totally wrong footed.

2nd much the same however this time Eze plays the mind game while their keeper pratts about Eze goes up to the goalpost and does that keeper thing of wacking his boots against the post to rid the mud from his studs.

Geroge Long 0-Eberechi eze 2....a clean sheet!!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Eze on 11:13 - Oct 20 with 1664 viewsWatfordR

Eze on 19:13 - Oct 19 by YokelR

Watching the highlights he put me in mind of a certain Stanley Bowles? There is no higher praise.

Must say I agree, particularly with the trickery for the second pen. It also looked to me that he tripped himself for the first, another of Stan's trademarks (that game in 75/76 vs Arsenal anyone?).

Complete madness IMO for the club to consider selling him in January as long as we still have a shot at going up. As I've said on other threads, I'd happily take a season in the Prem if it means the finance we need to keep Eze, Chair, Manning etc and build a team around them for the longer term.
Eze on 12:43 - Oct 20 with 1593 viewsdanehoop

Eze on 11:13 - Oct 20 by WatfordR

Must say I agree, particularly with the trickery for the second pen. It also looked to me that he tripped himself for the first, another of Stan's trademarks (that game in 75/76 vs Arsenal anyone?).

Complete madness IMO for the club to consider selling him in January as long as we still have a shot at going up. As I've said on other threads, I'd happily take a season in the Prem if it means the finance we need to keep Eze, Chair, Manning etc and build a team around them for the longer term.

There is certainly likely to be a lot of buzz on the scouting network about our diamond in the rough at the moment.

Most teams buying in January will be ones who are struggling in some way and looking to buy their way out of trouble, or racking up stock for next season (with limited game time likely this one). We are in a position now where Eze doesn't have to go to the first team calling because we are not having a fire sale. Whilst he is with us he is gaining in experience and improving whilst playing first team football every week (something you can be sure he appreciates).

So if we don't go up this season (unlikely in reality, but nice to dream) he is likely to have a host of far more credible clubs knocking in the summer, including continental clubs, looking for something special.

Never knowingly understood

Eze on 13:04 - Oct 20 with 1537 viewsconnell10

Eze on 23:32 - Oct 19 by thame_hoops

some of these comments lol

What do you find amusing? All I'm seeing is fans posting who are excited about a great young player who plays for us, what's the problem with that?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 13:27]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze on 13:20 - Oct 20 with 1509 viewsClive_Anderson

Just looking up his stats, 21 years old and already has 98 games and 15 goals.

When was the last time a player this good came through the youth team?

I'm not counting Sterling as he didn't play a single game for us (still sore about that one).
Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 13:31 - Oct 20 with 1489 viewsDavieQPR

There is not many things to say thank you Millwall for but this is one of them.
Eze on 14:01 - Oct 20 with 1451 viewsloftboy

And for someone with only 3 letters in his name there’s a hell of a lot of pronunciations.
Eeeeez. Ezay. Eazy. Which one is correct?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Eze on 14:05 - Oct 20 with 1450 viewsconnell10

Eze on 14:01 - Oct 20 by loftboy

And for someone with only 3 letters in his name there’s a hell of a lot of pronunciations.
Eeeeez. Ezay. Eazy. Which one is correct?

Easy easy easy

Eze on 14:11 - Oct 20 with 1438 viewsthame_hoops

Eze on 13:04 - Oct 20 by connell10

What do you find amusing? All I'm seeing is fans posting who are excited about a great young player who plays for us, what's the problem with that?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 13:27]

Just the hyperbole, amusing
Eze on 15:06 - Oct 20 with 1405 viewsterryb

Listen to the interview with Eze on the offie.

I doubt if there is a more level headed footballer in the country. I can't imgine him going anywhere unless he feels the move is the right one for himself.
Eze on 17:08 - Oct 20 with 1285 viewsfrancisbowles

Eze on 15:06 - Oct 20 by terryb

Listen to the interview with Eze on the offie.

I doubt if there is a more level headed footballer in the country. I can't imgine him going anywhere unless he feels the move is the right one for himself.

Spot on Terryb. He's the sort of bloke that you would be happy for your daughter to bring home.

I don't want to get carried away but if we carry on improving as a team, can defend a bit better and are still in touch in January, then why would we sell him. The rewards of a promotion would outweigh any millions we got for him in the market.

Btw:- How good is his little brother?
Eze on 17:45 - Oct 20 with 1228 viewsconnell10

Eze on 14:11 - Oct 20 by thame_hoops

Just the hyperbole, amusing

Why ?

Eze on 19:42 - Oct 20 with 1178 viewspaulparker

Eze on 17:08 - Oct 20 by francisbowles

Spot on Terryb. He's the sort of bloke that you would be happy for your daughter to bring home.

I don't want to get carried away but if we carry on improving as a team, can defend a bit better and are still in touch in January, then why would we sell him. The rewards of a promotion would outweigh any millions we got for him in the market.

Btw:- How good is his little brother?

Yeah he seems a good lad extra bonus point for the old school earring
Love watching him play, he is so intelligent with and without the ball the way he draws a foul to relive the pressure is just fantastic, he went backwards under Mclown but under Warburton the boy is only going to get better , I’ve said before that we have bar WBA the best attacking team in the division

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eze on 20:09 - Oct 21 with 983 viewsloftboy

Freeman warming the bench again tonight, let’s hope Eze is observing and letting it soak in.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Eze on 21:29 - Oct 21 with 887 viewspaulparker

If Pepe is worth 70 million then Eze is worth at least double
Seriously Arsenal have signed the french Franz Carr

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eze on 22:47 - Oct 21 with 840 viewsMancR

Sell for £25 mil in January on condition he's loaned straight back to us 👍
Eze on 23:34 - Oct 21 with 801 viewsDannytheR

Think Manning is just as likely to attract bids if not in January then next summer for sure, which may be why we've been heavily linked with the Scottish lad Aaron Hickey.

Will be a sad day if/when either he or Eze go, but at least we should now be in a position to get proper money, and with some serious thought having gone into potential replacements.

(By all accounts, Bansal-McNulty sounds like he might be the next along on the rank...)
Eze on 01:30 - Oct 22 with 758 viewsbob566

Eze on 23:34 - Oct 21 by DannytheR

Think Manning is just as likely to attract bids if not in January then next summer for sure, which may be why we've been heavily linked with the Scottish lad Aaron Hickey.

Will be a sad day if/when either he or Eze go, but at least we should now be in a position to get proper money, and with some serious thought having gone into potential replacements.

(By all accounts, Bansal-McNulty sounds like he might be the next along on the rank...)

Don't we have some injured rangers guy to backup manning. This is the happiest I've been in decades. Bos; eze, chair and manning. Four of the best rangers players in the same team. Haven't felt this way since les, bard and sinton. Please let's keep em together for another season or two
Eze on 18:39 - Oct 22 with 605 viewsloftus77

Eze on 22:47 - Oct 21 by MancR

Sell for £25 mil in January on condition he's loaned straight back to us 👍

Yep, this is the 'Zaha' model isn't it? Sad if it happens but in our 'Brave New World', this is how we are meant to roll...
Eze on 19:27 - Oct 22 with 569 viewsMedwayR

When we sell Eze I presume we’ll pocket the cash or use it to strengthen the team and just bring Smyth into the squad, I’d expect Bansal-McNulty to go on loan and try to replicate the pathway used for Eze, Manning, Chair etc.

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024