Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Love this manager. 04:47 - Oct 20 with 5958 viewsPommyhoop

Q Went you went 1 0 down did you not believe it.
A. We had to believe it because we were sloppy.
No bullsh!t
LOVE IT.!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/warburton-on-hull-victory-and-ebere-eze/
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 4:48]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Love this manager. on 09:52 - Oct 21 with 1080 viewsAntti_Heinola

Love this manager. on 22:25 - Oct 20 by PinnerPaul

I accept AH 'idiot' was a little strong - but lets hope you're equally scathing of the insults aimed at match officials on here - they tend to be just a TAD stronger than that!

They are - but officials aren't fans of our club are they? As another example, I despised every inch of Redknapp, but at the same time, I also abhor the 'candle face' stuff. It doesn't have to be like that.
Sorry, maybe I'm being over-sensitive, and I'm not saying anyone is above criticism, but it can be measured - some on here have been measured, others not so. For me, it comes off the back of some pretty OTT stuff said about Finney and Flo on the podcast too. Clive has started muting and blockng on Twitter but he'd get sh!t as well. I just think it's counter-productive - we're on the same team, here, and I don't really think it's worth getting upset about Nick London's phraseology, nor does he deserve petty insults when he's just trying to do the best job he can.

Bare bones.

Love this manager. on 09:57 - Oct 21 with 1066 viewsPinnerPaul

Love this manager. on 09:52 - Oct 21 by Antti_Heinola

They are - but officials aren't fans of our club are they? As another example, I despised every inch of Redknapp, but at the same time, I also abhor the 'candle face' stuff. It doesn't have to be like that.
Sorry, maybe I'm being over-sensitive, and I'm not saying anyone is above criticism, but it can be measured - some on here have been measured, others not so. For me, it comes off the back of some pretty OTT stuff said about Finney and Flo on the podcast too. Clive has started muting and blockng on Twitter but he'd get sh!t as well. I just think it's counter-productive - we're on the same team, here, and I don't really think it's worth getting upset about Nick London's phraseology, nor does he deserve petty insults when he's just trying to do the best job he can.

Fair enough - lets leave it there!
Love this manager. on 14:06 - Oct 21 with 976 viewsDorse

Love this manager. on 10:50 - Oct 20 by timcocking

After all, who's going to set a team up to not do well, whether home or away? Could you say 'no, i've set the team up to be crap away...'

Ah yes, the 'Bonus Game' doctrine, I believe.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024