Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Eze the new Stan? 11:43 - Oct 20 with 856 viewsconnell10

Really reminds of Bowles when he glides past players and that goal against Stoke at the start of the season with the little shoulder dip had Stan written all over it.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Is Eze the new Stan? on 14:29 - Oct 20 with 702 viewsDWQPR

A way to go yet but like Bowlesy he has the self-confidence and arrogance to keep taking players on. The run that led to the second penalty started only with three defenders around him! A couple of times he reminded me of Adel with the nutmegs. Let’s just hope we can get a couple of seasons additional pleasure of watching Eze because he will go for some real big money. Ultimately he will be our FFP solution, selling for a fee that will allow us to up our transfer targets. And it is nice to know that we have Ilias Chair ready to step up as well.

Watching this Rangers team altogether is becoming a real pleasure, and so what if the defence still needs some surgery, as long as we score more than the opposition each game that’s good enough for me, especially given that in the summer all I was hoping for was survival, the bookies had us as third favourites for the drop and now we are eighth favourites to win the bloody league!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Is Eze the new Stan? on 17:49 - Oct 20 with 604 viewsconnell10

Is Eze the new Stan? on 14:29 - Oct 20 by DWQPR

A way to go yet but like Bowlesy he has the self-confidence and arrogance to keep taking players on. The run that led to the second penalty started only with three defenders around him! A couple of times he reminded me of Adel with the nutmegs. Let’s just hope we can get a couple of seasons additional pleasure of watching Eze because he will go for some real big money. Ultimately he will be our FFP solution, selling for a fee that will allow us to up our transfer targets. And it is nice to know that we have Ilias Chair ready to step up as well.

Watching this Rangers team altogether is becoming a real pleasure, and so what if the defence still needs some surgery, as long as we score more than the opposition each game that’s good enough for me, especially given that in the summer all I was hoping for was survival, the bookies had us as third favourites for the drop and now we are eighth favourites to win the bloody league!

Of course a long way to go to get as good as Stan , but little elements of his game really put me in mind of Bowles.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024