Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Hull of a day for Eze as QPR win away again — Report 14:12 - Oct 20 with 2994 viewsNorthernr

A Hull of a day for Eze as QPR win away again — Report 20th Oct 2019 14:00
QPR registered their fourth away win of the season and climbed back into the Championship play-off places with an impressive performance and 3-2 win at Hull on Saturday. 22

A Hull of a day for Eze as QPR win away again — Report on 18:43 - Oct 20 with 2348 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

After watching those highlights I have just spotted reason No 456 to love Eze. He gets straight up after being fouled.
A Hull of a day for Eze as QPR win away again — Report on 23:55 - Oct 20 with 1784 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Brilliant photo!

His run for the first penalty reminds me of one of my favourite ever QPR goals. Les Ferdinand v Sheff Utd 1992.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

A Hull of a day for Eze as QPR win away again — Report on 10:08 - Oct 21 with 1410 viewsfrancisbowles

Even when we were sh*t, your excellent and humorous reports brightened up my Monday mornings. Now they are fantastic and very funny reminders of how exciting we currently are.
A Hull of a day for Eze as QPR win away again — Report on 12:29 - Oct 21 with 1225 viewsWren67

A Hull of a day for Eze as QPR win away again — Report on 18:43 - Oct 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

After watching those highlights I have just spotted reason No 456 to love Eze. He gets straight up after being fouled.

Nor does he argue, complain, over-celebrate or dive and roll excessively when fouled.
Oh so calm. Had to be pushed by a team-mate to take the applause from supporters after the game.
A Hull of a day for Eze as QPR win away again — Report on 13:14 - Oct 21 with 1161 viewsridethewave

A Hull of a day for Eze as QPR win away again — Report on 18:43 - Oct 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

Always been a bugbear of mine this. Watching the Rugby World Cup where none of this happens has only heightened my hatred of this side of football, where a player gets his hand lightly touched and rolls around on the ground as if in unbearable agony.

Eze on the other hand, as you say, only wants to keep going for the ball. What a joy.
A Hull of a day for Eze as QPR win away again — Report on 13:44 - Oct 21 with 1103 viewsWren67

Thank you Clive for another superb report , I enjoyed it as much as the match. I walked all the way from Hull town centre to the KCOM stadium accompanied by my partner and many of Hull's supporters young and old. It is the first time in many many years I have risked walking such a distance among an opposing team supporters.

I missed Hull's goal, too busy texting when I thought not much was happening. Didn't think we deserved to be 1 down, but thought Bowen took his opportunity well (I watched the highlights) and caught out Kelly.
We had most of the game in the 1st half and never felt we would lose. Manning's goal following the disallowed Nahki's effort only served to increase faith in my 2-1 prediction . I felt confident we would score and score twice.

Eze's first run seemed to go on and on. Was very surprised Hull defenders waited till he entered the penalty box before bringing him down. As you have said, a clear penalty. That was when my stress began. It took so long for the Ref to sort out all Hull's prevaricating, I began to worry about Eze, then his stuttering run up. I got even more concerned for the guy sitting next to me, he was panting, gasping and looking more like coronary patient than a football fan. Long, flat on his bottom and Eze's stroking the ball into an almost unguarded net was the signal to celebrate the lead.

Eze's 2nd mazy run to win the 2nd penalty looked like he was determined to beat the entire defence before shooting. If he scored the penalty, we go 3-1 up and relative safety, he misses and Chris, next to me needs an ambulance. Eze scores and I have to explain football rules to my partner.
She: Does Eze take all the penalties ?
Me: No
She: oh I know he was kicked (fouled) so he must take it !
Me: No, I will explain later.

I am still celebrating
A Hull of a day for Eze as QPR win away again — Report on 14:41 - Oct 21 with 1020 viewsBuckR

Excellent as always Clive - two big matches coming up, get 6 points and we really could be dreaming! Will take 4 though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024