Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unplayable 21:06 - Oct 20 with 3052 viewsBobbi66

Very few players at any level get that tag.Just watched highlights for third time.I know it was only Hull but you do not see players go past opposition as easily as eze did Saturday.We have to be really excited about this lad .Enjoy him while we can
Unplayable on 02:06 - Oct 21 with 2313 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The only problem is see is the amount of punishment he takes and getting tackled from behind is very dangerous for him IMO.He did pass once to Chair who was not expecting it but I feel for his own health he could offload it more often .However its mesmerizing to watch and must drive the opposition nuts
Unplayable on 08:18 - Oct 21 with 2088 viewscpgerber

What's a realistic price we could get for him? I would really be disappointed with anything less than 15m. He's got time left on his contract and we are not in that much of a _have to_ sell position anymore, so surely he could go for that.

Che Adams: Brimingham -> Southampton, 15m
Ezri Konsa: Brentford -> Aston Villa, £12m
Lloyd Kelly: Bristol City -> Bournemouth, 13m
Jack Clarke: Leeds -> Tottenham, 10m

Surely Eze is at least worth any of those.
Unplayable on 08:31 - Oct 21 with 2057 viewsRs_Holy

Unplayable on 08:18 - Oct 21 by cpgerber

What's a realistic price we could get for him? I would really be disappointed with anything less than 15m. He's got time left on his contract and we are not in that much of a _have to_ sell position anymore, so surely he could go for that.

you forgot Ryan Sessegnon who went from Fulham to Spurs in a deal worth up to 25 Million. Interestingly Spurs were sniffing around Sessagnon for at least 2 seasons but he stayed at Fulham until they were relegated from the Prem. It might be worth noting that he hasnt featured at all for Spurs since his move (not sure if he's injured?).
You'd hope Ebe doesnt leave in January and we at least get to enjoy his talents until the end of the season.
Bottom line is his stock is rising literally on a weekly basis which is great for everyone I suppose?
Unplayable on 09:03 - Oct 21 with 1997 viewscpgerber

I say take a gamble, offer him a very good contract for say 4-5 years. It will increase his selling price even more and give him incentive to wait for the right move instead of just going for the first offer that will earn him good money. Perhaps then at least he'll help us out until the end of the season.

If his form dips or no-one comes for him, we do have a high earner on the payroll, but that is a risk I am willing to take.

Not living in the UK myself, I always imagine that living and playing in London is a huge selling point, one that perhaps gives a club like QPR a distinct advantage over say, well ... any other place. Is it really that appealing to go to Sheffield or Sunderland for more money? But then we'd have to pay higher wages for the higher cost of living in London. Or how do footballers look at it? Does location not really come into the equitation and do they only look at the money or career development prospects?
Unplayable on 09:09 - Oct 21 with 1973 viewsWestbourneR

On the Eze vs Hull highlights reel the club have posted on Twitter you can see Josh Bowler come up to him at the end of the game and tell him he’s ‘unplayable’.

Nice touch and also a sign of where you can be if you move too soon - parked in a Prem team’s reserves and sent out on endless loans.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Unplayable on 09:21 - Oct 21 with 1953 viewsloftus77

You're all wrong. He's an absolutely terrible player at the moment. He's too young, inexperienced, raw and light-weight. He never tracks back - ever. Any PL or high-end Championship clubs (peeking on this website) will be absolutely mad to take him off our hands. The boy has potential but clearly needs 3 or 4 full years at Rangers before his next step.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 9:24]
Unplayable on 09:27 - Oct 21 with 1936 viewscpgerber

Of course, another option is to just get promoted and get established as a mid-table premier league club. Surely then he'll stick around. But reading between the lines on some other threads, that doesn't sound like an option for many of our fans.
Unplayable on 09:42 - Oct 21 with 1902 viewsRs_Holy

Unplayable on 09:27 - Oct 21 by cpgerber

Of course, another option is to just get promoted and get established as a mid-table premier league club. Surely then he'll stick around. But reading between the lines on some other threads, that doesn't sound like an option for many of our fans.

can we just take the Prem money and stay in the Championship?
Login to get fewer ads

Unplayable on 09:42 - Oct 21 with 1899 viewsjonno

Unplayable on 09:03 - Oct 21 by cpgerber

I say take a gamble, offer him a very good contract for say 4-5 years. It will increase his selling price even more and give him incentive to wait for the right move instead of just going for the first offer that will earn him good money. Perhaps then at least he'll help us out until the end of the season.

If his form dips or no-one comes for him, we do have a high earner on the payroll, but that is a risk I am willing to take.

Not living in the UK myself, I always imagine that living and playing in London is a huge selling point, one that perhaps gives a club like QPR a distinct advantage over say, well ... any other place. Is it really that appealing to go to Sheffield or Sunderland for more money? But then we'd have to pay higher wages for the higher cost of living in London. Or how do footballers look at it? Does location not really come into the equitation and do they only look at the money or career development prospects?

I’m guessing you haven’t been to London for a while!
Unplayable on 09:46 - Oct 21 with 1892 viewsstowmarketrange

Location shouldn’t make much difference these days really.These footballers don’t live in the poorer areas of town and most places have a McDonald’s and a kfc for their food needs.
The countryside around some of our cities is beautiful and very convenient to get to,but that won’t bother your average player these days.They’d be more interested in the WiFi speed for playing online games and streaming movies.
And with the latest flash cars they buy they can get from a to b in record time if they’re sober enough to drive.They get there quicker if they’re not.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 9:48]
Unplayable on 09:58 - Oct 21 with 1858 viewssmegma

Unplayable on 02:06 - Oct 21 by CLAREMAN1995

The only problem is see is the amount of punishment he takes and getting tackled from behind is very dangerous for him IMO.He did pass once to Chair who was not expecting it but I feel for his own health he could offload it more often .However its mesmerizing to watch and must drive the opposition nuts

Last season he was the second most fouled player in the Championship behind Jack Grealish I believe.
Unplayable on 10:00 - Oct 21 with 1854 viewssmegma

Unplayable on 09:21 - Oct 21 by loftus77

You're all wrong. He's an absolutely terrible player at the moment. He's too young, inexperienced, raw and light-weight. He never tracks back - ever. Any PL or high-end Championship clubs (peeking on this website) will be absolutely mad to take him off our hands. The boy has potential but clearly needs 3 or 4 full years at Rangers before his next step.

And most people only gave him 9/10 so he can't be any good.
Unplayable on 10:04 - Oct 21 with 1842 viewsLongsufferingR

Unplayable on 09:58 - Oct 21 by smegma

Last season he was the second most fouled player in the Championship behind Jack Grealish I believe.

....and Grealish deserved it
Unplayable on 10:12 - Oct 21 with 1816 viewsDavieQPR

If this was the answer then Freeman would not have gone..
Unplayable on 10:14 - Oct 21 with 1810 viewsenfieldargh

Unplayable on 10:00 - Oct 21 by smegma

And most people only gave him 9/10 so he can't be any good.

and his very lazy.

He lazily raced 4 Hull players from midway in our half and into their box before lazily falling down

He lazily tracked all the way back to our box and made a last ditch tackle and he even lazily took two penalties!!!!!

Hes got a lazy smile which lit up the entire away end.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Unplayable on 11:08 - Oct 21 with 1717 viewsQPR_John

Unplayable on 08:18 - Oct 21 by cpgerber

And there has to be a sell on clause
Unplayable on 11:16 - Oct 21 with 1690 viewsNortholt_Rs

Unplayable on 09:21 - Oct 21 by loftus77

Plus he has immense off field issues and is very much a wrong ‘un..... (so he needs to stay with us)

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Unplayable on 11:31 - Oct 21 with 1645 viewsdaveB

don't worry about when he'll go or how much for, just enjoy him whilst he is here.
Unplayable on 12:36 - Oct 21 with 1512 viewsDWQPR

Unplayable on 10:14 - Oct 21 by enfieldargh

and his very lazy.

He lazily raced 4 Hull players from midway in our half and into their box before lazily falling down

He lazily tracked all the way back to our box and made a last ditch tackle and he even lazily took two penalties!!!!!

Hes got a lazy smile which lit up the entire away end.

And his dreads are the epitome of laziness. All they do is lay down over his head. No effort to do anything different.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Unplayable on 13:17 - Oct 21 with 1429 viewsThe_Beast1976

Unplayable on 11:31 - Oct 21 by daveB

don't worry about when he'll go or how much for, just enjoy him whilst he is here.

^This

Sky and the Prem really has infested at football at all levels hasn't it. In the good old days we talked about players skills, where they were best utlised and suchlike, not how much they're worth (that was not really mentioned unless and until they had actually been sold). Modern football/times I guess. A sad state of affiars really,
Unplayable on 13:27 - Oct 21 with 1401 viewskensalriser

I'm probably just a grumpy old fcker, but I detest the ludicrous meaning that the word unplayable has acquired.

You can have an unplayable pitch, for instance, if it's frozen over or swamped. Similarly, if a player's unplayable doesn't that mean he's not able to play?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Unplayable on 14:05 - Oct 21 with 1313 viewsHadders

On top of everything else, he comes across in interviews as a likeable and reasonably articulate guy. Really hope we can hold on to him for the rest of this season, at least.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 14:05]
Unplayable on 14:07 - Oct 21 with 1305 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Unplayable on 09:42 - Oct 21 by Rs_Holy

can we just take the Prem money and stay in the Championship?

I remember saying that exact same thing to some Derby fans after the play off final.
Unplayable on 14:10 - Oct 21 with 1289 viewsDorse

We'll need him for our 2022 Champions League campaign. I say keep him.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Unplayable on 14:32 - Oct 21 with 1229 viewsLazyFan

Millwall rejected him as not being good enough for their 2nd team.
Nuff said.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024