Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unplayable 21:06 - Oct 20 with 3053 viewsBobbi66

Very few players at any level get that tag.Just watched highlights for third time.I know it was only Hull but you do not see players go past opposition as easily as eze did Saturday.We have to be really excited about this lad .Enjoy him while we can
Unplayable on 14:37 - Oct 21 with 535 viewsLongsufferingR

Unplayable on 14:07 - Oct 21 by Silverfoxqpr

I remember saying that exact same thing to some Derby fans after the play off final.

Brave of you. Did you get a smack in the teeth for your troubles?
Unplayable on 15:12 - Oct 21 with 476 viewsDWQPR

Unplayable on 13:27 - Oct 21 by kensalriser

I'm probably just a grumpy old fcker, but I detest the ludicrous meaning that the word unplayable has acquired.

You can have an unplayable pitch, for instance, if it's frozen over or swamped. Similarly, if a player's unplayable doesn't that mean he's not able to play?

True. In fact to use the word unplayable should be more towards the likes of Joel Lynch, unless he happens to be playing for the opposition of course.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Unplayable on 15:35 - Oct 21 with 447 viewstimcocking

He did have a superb game.

Unfortunately, it's hard to see him staying, because he's doing a little too well for us. Fcukers'll nick him in January for a paltry sum.
Unplayable on 17:02 - Oct 21 with 395 viewsterryb

Unplayable on 15:35 - Oct 21 by timcocking

Unfortunately, it's hard to see him staying, because he's doing a little too well for us. Fcukers'll nick him in January for a paltry sum.

Yes, a big thank you to Millwall.

And an even bigger thank you to those at the club that invited him to join/triasl for us!

EDIT This was meant to be a reply to LazyFan!
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 17:10]
Unplayable on 17:02 - Oct 21 with 395 viewsconnell10

Unplayable on 15:35 - Oct 21 by timcocking

No chance mate.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024