Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading game to be shown live in Australia 11:29 - Oct 21 with 1483 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Great news - the game is to be shown live on Bein Sports for those of us in Australia.
starts at 5.40am on Wednesday morning (our time)
Cheers,
James
Reading game to be shown live in Australia on 11:48 - Oct 21 with 1445 viewsaston_hoop

Cheers James! I'm nowhere near Australia but I recently realised I can get Bein Sports Australia on my TV box at home!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Reading game to be shown live in Australia on 12:03 - Oct 21 with 1422 viewsMick_S

Anyone know of a bar in Budapest that may show our game tomorrow night? I realise it's highly unlikely as it's a Chump League evening, but one never knows.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Reading game to be shown live in Australia on 15:06 - Oct 21 with 1325 viewsBoston

Reading game to be shown live in Australia on 12:03 - Oct 21 by Mick_S

Anyone know of a bar in Budapest that may show our game tomorrow night? I realise it's highly unlikely as it's a Chump League evening, but one never knows.

What’s the use of a British Embassy if they can’t tell you stuff like this, huh?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Reading game to be shown live in Australia on 17:44 - Oct 21 with 1243 viewsVancouverHoop

Of course BEiN Canada will be showing La Liga reruns from the weekend... *!%^@*!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024