Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyson doing WWE or whatever it is 00:17 - Oct 22 with 1250 viewstimcocking

https://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/50132835

Sweet Jesus Tyson. Cannot possibly be good preparation for a boxing match with Deontay Wilder, not to mention it being arguably the lowest point of civilisation, so sh!t. I wouldn't mind so much if they put it on children's TV, but how the fcuk does kids theatre get on the sport channel? Damn.
Tyson doing WWE or whatever it is on 13:03 - Oct 22 with 1189 viewsdaveB

Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Floyd Mayweather have all done work with WWE in the past, even Mohammad Ali refereed a match in the 80's

He's getting 9 million quid to do it as well, might not be great preparation for a fight but he's coming back from severe depression so maybe cut him some slack doing something for fun and trying to enjoy his life whilst earning a lot of money
Tyson doing WWE or whatever it is on 14:50 - Oct 22 with 1115 viewstimcocking

Tyson doing WWE or whatever it is on 13:03 - Oct 22 by daveB

Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Floyd Mayweather have all done work with WWE in the past, even Mohammad Ali refereed a match in the 80's

He's getting 9 million quid to do it as well, might not be great preparation for a fight but he's coming back from severe depression so maybe cut him some slack doing something for fun and trying to enjoy his life whilst earning a lot of money

But he's absolutely minted and this will probably cost him being the heavyweight champion of the world, just to appear in some ridiculous pantomime. He'll be devastated by it when he realises what he's cost himself imo. 9 million is of course sweet, but doesn't compare to the prestige of holding that title, at least not to me. I want what's best for him and his whole team and family realise it isn't this. If he wants to do it after he's retired, no problem. Not now.

Bartley will be turning in his grave.

you should all take the time to watch this, beautiful and you might learn something about life. If it doesn't move you inside, you have no soul...

'a gypsy man wouldn't lie on his back knocked out, not for a million pounds...'

It was the spirit of that man that brought Tyson off the canvas in the last Wilder fight, when he'd almost had his head knocked off in the last round.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 15:42]
Tyson doing WWE or whatever it is on 15:32 - Oct 22 with 1070 viewsdaveB

Didn't stop Flloyd Mayweather from winning titles and numerous fights after he was involved in a WWE match, him doing this opens him up to a new audience and makes his fight with Wilder even bigger. I wouldn't be surprised if Wilder turns up as well.

It's just a bit of fun really
Tyson doing WWE or whatever it is on 15:37 - Oct 22 with 1062 viewstimcocking

Tyson doing WWE or whatever it is on 15:32 - Oct 22 by daveB

Didn't stop Flloyd Mayweather from winning titles and numerous fights after he was involved in a WWE match, him doing this opens him up to a new audience and makes his fight with Wilder even bigger. I wouldn't be surprised if Wilder turns up as well.

It's just a bit of fun really

You're not wrong. Tyson isn't Floyd, though, he's unfit as fcuk, i'm in considerably better shape and i'm 45. I honestly don't think he should be involved in a bit of fun now. He should be 100% focused on that one goal or he'll lose it. This is, as you say, a bit of fun, heavyweight champion of the world is most certainly not.

I bet you it'll cost him (figuratively not literally) and he'll regret it, i'm sad to say. I pray for his sake and ours i'm wrong.

Ps Watch that video clip somebody you bunch of heathens!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 15:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024