Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ANOTHER No QPR Saturday 12:59 - Oct 25 with 2473 viewsPinnerPaul

What are you all up to?

Worked out OK for me personally as we're having a family get together to welcome the 2 new grandchildren who arrived in August and September and then I'm dragging Mrs Pinner along on Monday night.

Beware T block - she has LOTS of baby photos on her phone which she is liable to show to complete strangers!
ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 13:19 - Oct 25 with 1962 viewsTonto

its my 200th Parkrun, so doing a spot of alphabet tourism. Its an inaugural run for the place we are going
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 13:19]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 13:23 - Oct 25 with 1948 viewsloftboy

Off to East Anglia to check out some villages for a potential move in 18 months.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 14:05 - Oct 25 with 1878 viewsHantsR

Hmm itsa b**ger isn't it? Especially as I probably wont be able to make the Monday game now. Anyway egg-chasers in the morning, nose pressed up against the window pane in pm and arrival of grandchildren in evening. Hour extra in bed? You'll be lucky!!
ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 14:20 - Oct 25 with 1854 viewsTonto

that was some labor if they arrived a month apart... poor mother!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 14:23 - Oct 25 with 1848 viewsPinnerPaul

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 14:20 - Oct 25 by Tonto

that was some labor if they arrived a month apart... poor mother!

Son and daughter got married last year a month apart and have now produced a month apart as well!
ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 14:44 - Oct 25 with 1821 viewsTheChef

Mrs Chef is taking the mother in law out for her birthday, so I may take the Cheflets along to Wingate and Finchley v Hayes and Yeading (a local derby of sorts I suppose) in the FA Trophy.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 16:00 - Oct 25 with 1762 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Going to relax with a stiff one in my hand.

Might have a drink too.
ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 16:37 - Oct 25 with 1719 viewsBklynRanger

I'm going to go to Parliament Square and randomly yell stuff.
Login to get fewer ads

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 17:52 - Oct 25 with 1635 viewsPunteR

I'll be doing the usual weekly online radio show on Release fm. If no ones doing anything and likes old skool House and fancys popping in and saying hello, look me up. I'll read your messages out. There might be a few other loftforworders on there as well.. ;)
Shameless plug i know..
https://www.releasefm.net/
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 18:00]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 17:57 - Oct 25 with 1631 viewsA40Bosh

Happens to be my birthday and by coincidence will also be picking up our new car. So handy it has been postponed until Monday to save on rushing back to get to HQ for 3pm

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 18:24 - Oct 25 with 1594 viewsdixiedean

I'm in Lucerne running a Half Marathon on Sunday . In Hoops of course. I'll be amazed if I get any U Rs shouts though. P S back Monday afternoon 👍
ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 18:25 - Oct 25 with 1592 viewsted_hendrix

I'm having a flu jab tomorrow morning, I shall then spend the rest of the day learning to speak the Oxfordshire accent with some local farmers as we now live in Oxfordshire in a brand new house.
I think now would be a good time to download some Radiohead musical paraphernalia to my I-pid thong, that should make the locals think that I've quickly become one of them.
Notable people from Wantage; King Alfred the Great was born in Wantage as was some buxom Woman called Beryl noted for having three enormous bosoms and a well manicured beard.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 18:47 - Oct 25 with 1573 viewsFredManRave

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 17:52 - Oct 25 by PunteR

I'll be doing the usual weekly online radio show on Release fm. If no ones doing anything and likes old skool House and fancys popping in and saying hello, look me up. I'll read your messages out. There might be a few other loftforworders on there as well.. ;)
Shameless plug i know..
https://www.releasefm.net/
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 18:00]

Be there of be square.

Having said that, I'll be missing it as I've got swimming first thing in the morning then taking the eldest to Basketball then a siesta then an Asado in the evening...

Still, I'll catch up on the show mate, via Mixcloud Jody Maynard, probably on Sunday….

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 19:04 - Oct 25 with 1546 viewsRangersw12

Off to North Wales tomorrow with the family to scatter my Dads ashes on the Sunday at Tan y Bwlch which is a stop on the Ffestiniog Railway ( a place he loved and was a member of the society for over 30 years )

Will watch the game in a pub as turning it into a holiday and coming back on Wednesday
ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 19:30 - Oct 25 with 1519 viewssmegma

I will be going to St Panteleimon v Ampthill at North Greenford United in the Spartan South Midlands League Division 1. But if its rained off, NGUs drainage is pony, I have a back up game in Hanwell Town v Brentford B In the Middlesex Cup (Bees won the cup last season). Hanwells drainage is probably the best at non league level.
ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 20:04 - Oct 25 with 1493 viewsNoDiddley

Taking the cat to the vet (if I can snare the fcucker) think he's had a bust up with a fox, nasty lesion on the cheek.
Also my Dads 87th birthday, the man who introduced me to QPR in 1965 via his friends (he's a gooner) Happy Birthday Dad x
ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 20:23 - Oct 25 with 1475 viewsBlackCrowe

Rugby obvs. Then dog walk, visiting parents and hopefully a pint or two in the evening if i can rustle up one or two willing neighbours.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 21:26 - Oct 25 with 1426 viewsHantsR

I think I'll spend tomorrow sweeping up distraught Saints fans
ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 22:41 - Oct 25 with 1376 viewsSimonJames

Hopefully getting s#1tfaced to celebrate an England victory over the All Blacks.

100% of people who drink water will die.

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 23:06 - Oct 25 with 1356 viewsheadhoops

I'm a lucky boy - I run an event in Tokyo once a year, by chance that took place last night!
Will be in the Stadium, hopefully, watching England cause a surprise. Back Monday morning so perfect weekend to have the game shifted.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 00:10 - Oct 26 with 1324 viewsstowmarketrange

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 13:23 - Oct 25 by loftboy

Off to East Anglia to check out some villages for a potential move in 18 months.

More QPR fans up here?Thats just what we need.
Let me know if there is anything you need to know about turning your clocks back 20 years in order to live in Suffolk.
50 years if you’re thinking of Norfolk.
ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 01:55 - Oct 26 with 1302 viewsPommyhoop

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 00:10 - Oct 26 by stowmarketrange

Let me know if there is anything you need to know about turning your clocks back 20 years in order to live in Suffolk.

Ha Ha Ha...
Change Suffolk to OZ and Norfolk to Tazmania

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 01:59 - Oct 26 with 1298 viewsPommyhoop

Thinking about Beers over my Kiwi neighbors but he got very grumpy after the cricket final and he isn't answering my texts today. I think Ill ''water the grass' near the fence when he's out

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 02:13 - Oct 26 with 1292 viewsBoston

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 00:10 - Oct 26 by stowmarketrange

I thought that was one of the attractions for living there?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 03:56 - Oct 26 with 1256 viewsPommyhoop

ANOTHER No QPR Saturday on 01:59 - Oct 26 by Pommyhoop

Thinking about Beers over my Kiwi neighbors but he got very grumpy after the cricket final and he isn't answering my texts today. I think Ill ''water the grass' near the fence when he's out

Woooohoooo
He's answered...Bring on the Egg I getting pissed tonight. The game starts at 6 ..Perfick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024