Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two players 21:22 - Oct 26 with 1876 viewsBobbi66

We only need a goalkeeper and a proper centre back to win this league.
Two players on 22:18 - Oct 26 with 1792 viewsLblock

It's a novel idea but I feel 2 versus 11 each week will mean we'll eventually be found out.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Two players on 22:47 - Oct 26 with 1751 viewslondonscottish

Two players on 22:18 - Oct 26 by Lblock

It's a novel idea but I feel 2 versus 11 each week will mean we'll eventually be found out.

LOL!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Two players on 23:05 - Oct 26 with 1726 viewsHooparoo

Two players on 22:18 - Oct 26 by Lblock

🤗

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Two players on 23:52 - Oct 26 with 1670 viewsbosh67

Conor Masterson may eventually be an option. Young, very quick. Only two draw backs are that he is only a shade over 6 foot and the second is that he appears to have only ever played one senior game, for Ireland.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Two players on 01:44 - Oct 27 with 1581 viewsHooparoo

Two players on 23:52 - Oct 26 by bosh67

Conor Masterson may eventually be an option. Young, very quick. Only two draw backs are that he is only a shade over 6 foot and the second is that he appears to have only ever played one senior game, for Ireland.

Hamaleinen is getting good reviews for Killie so I’m hopeful he will be good cover when he gets back from Bonnie Scotland.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Two players on 01:49 - Oct 27 with 1592 viewstimcocking

The 'keepers are probably just struggling for confidence and form. All professional 'keepers should, you'd have hoped, be capable of stopping shots normally. We just need to keep backing them and hope they aren't a problem. Or am i being overly optimistic there?

Plus get some coaching of how to try and stop penalties of course.
Two players on 06:54 - Oct 27 with 1479 viewsjonno

Get Smithies back on loan.
Two players on 07:53 - Oct 27 with 1384 viewstimcocking

Two players on 06:54 - Oct 27 by jonno

Get Smithies back on loan.

We'd be top then, it'd make it too easy.
Login to get fewer ads

Two players on 09:05 - Oct 27 with 1287 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If we keep treating players like shopping items we ain't going to win shit.
Two players on 09:42 - Oct 27 with 1236 viewsM40R

Get back Lynch
Two players on 09:59 - Oct 27 with 1208 viewsbosh67

Lumley and Kelley are both good keepers. Smithies was better. The way we play leaves them a little exposed. Not a criticism and it's work in progress.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Two players on 11:38 - Oct 27 with 1143 viewsrsonist

Two players on 09:59 - Oct 27 by bosh67

Lumley and Kelley are both good keepers. Smithies was better. The way we play leaves them a little exposed. Not a criticism and it's work in progress.

Same with the defence really. We could certainly have more balanced all-rounders there but it's somewhat misleading to think there's an individual magic bullet that makes us rock solid overnight.

If I had to pick a single area that could really make an overall improvement in terms of controlling games it's a deep lying midfield passer with a great sense of positioning, a Faurlin - quality players there tend to make a big difference. Sheff Utd last season did all kinds of good progressive stuff but the key to it all was Norwood. We have good willing McTominays but not a Carrick. There's still scope for Amos to become that player for us hopefully (though it's hard not to see Ryan Woods the forgotten man at Stoke and be a little tempted...)
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 11:39]
Two players on 12:13 - Oct 27 with 1091 viewsNed_Kennedys

Two players on 09:05 - Oct 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

If we keep treating players like shopping items we ain't going to win shit.

You mean buying and selling players during the transfer windows? Its always been a part of football: you should've embraced the idea by now.
Two players on 12:59 - Oct 27 with 1038 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Two players on 12:13 - Oct 27 by Ned_Kennedys

You mean buying and selling players during the transfer windows? Its always been a part of football: you should've embraced the idea by now.

What are you on about now squire?
Two players on 13:35 - Oct 27 with 986 viewsrsonist

Scott McKenna currently getting eviscerated on social media by the by. (On the pitch too I would imagine but I'm not watching).
Two players on 13:43 - Oct 27 with 961 viewsBoston

Still think Lumley’s better than Kelly.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024