Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC 21:35 - Oct 27 with 1434 viewsbosh67

Absolute b*stards.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-50184255

How is a gift to save something 'an interest' in another club?

Steve Dale didn't cover himself in clover but The Premier League a8rseholes should hang their heads in shame.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC on 23:13 - Oct 27 with 1286 viewstimcocking

Indeed they should.
The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC on 07:37 - Oct 28 with 1170 viewsRangersDave

All thats wrong with football is rightbthere.

It was not a loan, it was a gift.

not sure how prem clubs can have financial interests in other clubs and get away with it (thinking feeder clubs)

gone to hell in a handcart.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC on 09:29 - Oct 28 with 1037 viewsdistortR

The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC on 07:37 - Oct 28 by RangersDave

All thats wrong with football is rightbthere.

It was not a loan, it was a gift.

not sure how prem clubs can have financial interests in other clubs and get away with it (thinking feeder clubs)

gone to hell in a handcart.

if they'd accepted the million, it would have put them in breech of efl's FFP rules and incurred a £40m fine - they're not derby, you know.

Resist-comply-you die
The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC on 09:41 - Oct 28 with 1012 viewsRangersDave

so could the money have been gifted to a relative or friend not connected to football. and could that person then gift it to Bury?

would that be allowed?
Fecking EFL and their useless bosses.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC on 09:51 - Oct 28 with 1003 viewsstevec

TBH, I can't get too worked up about the latest in a long line of life belts that could of/ should of saved Bury.

What I quite enjoy keeping tabs on are the Fleetwoods, the Burtons, the Crawley Towns and Forest Greens, clubs who through their own endeavours rise from obscurity to professional football and actually make a go of it. Or the Leyton Orients, the Newports, Lutons and Accrington Stanleys who take their downfalls and rise back up again.

Not quite sure why Bury with their 2000 supporters are so deserving of saviour when there are so many better run, better supported clubs who'd love another or new crack at League football.
The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC on 09:53 - Oct 28 with 998 viewsloftboy

The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC on 09:51 - Oct 28 by stevec

TBH, I can't get too worked up about the latest in a long line of life belts that could of/ should of saved Bury.

What I quite enjoy keeping tabs on are the Fleetwoods, the Burtons, the Crawley Towns and Forest Greens, clubs who through their own endeavours rise from obscurity to professional football and actually make a go of it. Or the Leyton Orients, the Newports, Lutons and Accrington Stanleys who take their downfalls and rise back up again.

Not quite sure why Bury with their 2000 supporters are so deserving of saviour when there are so many better run, better supported clubs who'd love another or new crack at League football.

Agree with all that, they over spent by a lot.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC on 09:57 - Oct 28 with 985 viewsdistortR

The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC on 09:53 - Oct 28 by loftboy

Agree with all that, they over spent by a lot.

'They' being the fans?

Seem to remember 'Us' overspending by a lot as well.
The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC on 10:08 - Oct 28 with 950 viewsterryb

The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC on 09:51 - Oct 28 by stevec

It's not often I agree with you Steve, but I do with every word of this, although Fleetwood & Forest Green are/were very reliant on the wealth of their owner.

Those owners did refuse to spend outside of what they couls afford though, as it should be!

I'm also mystified to understand why anybody thinks donations to Bury FC would have saved the club. Perhaps they would have for a very short period, but within a year their debts would have been as great. Should further donations have been expected?
Login to get fewer ads

The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC on 10:35 - Oct 28 with 884 viewsloftboy

The Premier League jobsworths killed Bury FC on 09:57 - Oct 28 by distortR

'They' being the fans?

Seem to remember 'Us' overspending by a lot as well.

Yes but what message would it send out to the other lower league teams? Spend what we want to get promoted when it goes tits up we will get bailed out. Totally unfair on the teams living within their means.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024