Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? 22:20 - Oct 28 with 10055 viewsRed_Ranger

Pressed us all the way and very effective on the counter.
I honestly dont think we'll see a better performance against us at LR this year.
Why them?
Dejected.
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 22:39 - Oct 28 with 5606 viewsRANGERS4EVER

We already have seen a better performance, West Brom.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 22:57 - Oct 28 with 5486 viewsRuislipHoop

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 22:39 - Oct 28 by RANGERS4EVER

We already have seen a better performance, West Brom.

Reading did the same,we’ve been sussed.
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 23:21 - Oct 28 with 5386 viewsQPR_John

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 22:57 - Oct 28 by RuislipHoop

Reading did the same,we’ve been sussed.

Against both Reading and Brentford Manning rarely got forward. Yes I think we have been sussed.
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 23:25 - Oct 28 with 5369 viewssmegma

They were better than us in every department including the cheating.
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 07:27 - Oct 29 with 5044 viewsrsonist

I believe for breakfast they had five years further down the path we're 6 months into (and are ahead of schedule for as it is).
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 07:51 - Oct 29 with 4978 viewsBushRanger82

Brentford simply want to beat us, more than we do them.
What is it now? 1 win, 1draw for us. And 8. Bloody 8 wins from 10 games for them.
This time, I hope we don't put this behind us as quickly as possible. We need to get over this shit with Brentford, and QPR players have proved without a shadow of a doubt, it won't happen if they're allowed to effectively forget every debacle they make us sit and watch.
How many times, from how many different managers, have we heard Brentford say they know what beating Rangers means to their fans?
And then go out and prove it?
High time this shit stopped.
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:07 - Oct 29 with 4944 viewsrsonist

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 07:51 - Oct 29 by BushRanger82

Brentford simply want to beat us, more than we do them.
What is it now? 1 win, 1draw for us. And 8. Bloody 8 wins from 10 games for them.
This time, I hope we don't put this behind us as quickly as possible. We need to get over this shit with Brentford, and QPR players have proved without a shadow of a doubt, it won't happen if they're allowed to effectively forget every debacle they make us sit and watch.
How many times, from how many different managers, have we heard Brentford say they know what beating Rangers means to their fans?
And then go out and prove it?
High time this shit stopped.

Right yeah because "wanting it more" was the story of game.

I want us to want to win every game - and I didn't see anything to suggest otherwise yesterday - but it will be a sorry day when they mean as much to us as we do to them.
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:11 - Oct 29 with 4937 viewsloftus77

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 07:27 - Oct 29 by rsonist

I believe for breakfast they had five years further down the path we're 6 months into (and are ahead of schedule for as it is).

This. IMHO it’s all about this.
Login to get fewer ads

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:19 - Oct 29 with 4887 viewsBushRanger82

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:07 - Oct 29 by rsonist

Right yeah because "wanting it more" was the story of game.

I want us to want to win every game - and I didn't see anything to suggest otherwise yesterday - but it will be a sorry day when they mean as much to us as we do to them.

Why?
Who else can we call a close rival in this day and age?
Fulham, yes definitely.
We can forget Chelsea, we, and Fulham to a lesser degree, are so off their radar, they regard frigging Spurs in north London more of a local rival now than they do us.
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:23 - Oct 29 with 4870 viewsrsonist

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:19 - Oct 29 by BushRanger82

Why?
Who else can we call a close rival in this day and age?
Fulham, yes definitely.
We can forget Chelsea, we, and Fulham to a lesser degree, are so off their radar, they regard frigging Spurs in north London more of a local rival now than they do us.

Couldn't give a monkeys about Fulham either. Why do we need to force some tryhard beef for the sake of it?
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:31 - Oct 29 with 4849 viewsBushRanger82

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:23 - Oct 29 by rsonist

Couldn't give a monkeys about Fulham either. Why do we need to force some tryhard beef for the sake of it?

To at least give a few games that bit more of a competitive edge, maybe?
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:33 - Oct 29 with 4836 viewsTheChef

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:23 - Oct 29 by rsonist

Agreed, people seem to get their knickers in a twist about Brentford. They certainly care a lot more about us, for me they're just a speck on the map with a TW post code, just another football team for us to play.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:34 - Oct 29 with 4832 viewsrsonist

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:31 - Oct 29 by BushRanger82

To at least give a few games that bit more of a competitive edge, maybe?

I return to the point that you seem to be arguing every time we don't win it's because the other side "simply wanted it more".
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:39 - Oct 29 with 4801 viewsBushRanger82

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:34 - Oct 29 by rsonist

I return to the point that you seem to be arguing every time we don't win it's because the other side "simply wanted it more".

And I stick by that.
8 wins in 10 games isn't all down to bad luck, or dodgy refereeing decisions, are they?
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:44 - Oct 29 with 4773 viewsrsonist

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:39 - Oct 29 by BushRanger82

And I stick by that.
8 wins in 10 games isn't all down to bad luck, or dodgy refereeing decisions, are they?

Gee I dunno, you ever think they might be a better side than us steadily progressing on a clear strategy and solid foundations half a decade deep?
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:46 - Oct 29 with 4765 viewsCamberleyR

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:39 - Oct 29 by BushRanger82

And I stick by that.

Not wishing to be pedantic but it's 7 wins. We beat them 3-0 under JFH. 2 wins from the last 10 against them is still fúcking embarrassing though.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:48 - Oct 29 with 4762 viewsBushRanger82

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:44 - Oct 29 by rsonist

Gee I dunno, you ever think they might be a better side than us steadily progressing on a clear strategy and solid foundations half a decade deep?

Not at all.
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:54 - Oct 29 with 4730 viewsBushRanger82

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 08:46 - Oct 29 by CamberleyR

Not wishing to be pedantic but it's 7 wins. We beat them 3-0 under JFH. 2 wins from the last 10 against them is still fúcking embarrassing though.

Thanks.
7 wins against us in the last 10 games is still a poor record by anyone's standard.
Wonder if all the people saying it doesn't matter, would say the same if it was Leyton Orient rubbing our faces in it, 7 times out of ten?
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 09:03 - Oct 29 with 4685 viewsRangers67

I think it did mean more to them than us. Look at it another way, if we were to play the Scum in a cup game we as fans and hopefully the players would be more up for it than usual because they are the supposed bigger neighbours etc. But the problem we have at the moment as mentioned in another thread is we are effectively playing teams with ten men whilst he keeps picking Scowen. Having two defensive midfielders in front of the back four is ok if you are not carrying one of them. Don,t get me wrong MW has done wonders for us but there are a couple of things he needs to sort. Get in a decent defensive coach, get rid of Scowen and most importantly do what the other teams do. Get someone in the referees ear all through the game because it works when you have incompetent refs like we have had in the last two home games.
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 09:13 - Oct 29 with 4643 viewsBuckR

Doesn't help leaving BOS on for most of the half when he could barely run due to injury. Especially with Rico Henry booked!
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 09:19 - Oct 29 with 4629 viewsNW5Hoop

Of the 13 players who made it to the pitch last night for Brentford, three were English. The manager is German. Players move on quickly. In what sense does anyone think playing QPR meant more to them? Spurs-Arsenal, yes, I can see you would have heard of that abroad. Ditto the Merseyside derby, the Manchester derby. But does anyone seriously believe those players give two hoots about a derby between QPR and Brentford? Honestly? It was just another game, and they played it better.
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 09:38 - Oct 29 with 4576 viewsBushRanger82

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 09:19 - Oct 29 by NW5Hoop

Of the 13 players who made it to the pitch last night for Brentford, three were English. The manager is German. Players move on quickly. In what sense does anyone think playing QPR meant more to them? Spurs-Arsenal, yes, I can see you would have heard of that abroad. Ditto the Merseyside derby, the Manchester derby. But does anyone seriously believe those players give two hoots about a derby between QPR and Brentford? Honestly? It was just another game, and they played it better.

In the sense that Brentford managers, whatever their nationality, keep saying it matters.
And Brentford players, whatever their nationality, seem to prove the fact.
The proof, after all, is in the eating of the pudding, as they say. 7 wins in 10 kinda indicates Brentford players have at least a rudimentary grasp of the concept of local pride.
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 09:54 - Oct 29 with 4521 viewsdaveB

Brentford were good but we were well in the game second half and looked the better side and more likely to score until the penalty.
Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 09:58 - Oct 29 with 4517 viewsCamberleyR

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 09:19 - Oct 29 by NW5Hoop

After the game they spoke to Frank on the pitch and he made it abundantly clear how much playing us and beating us meant to his players and especially to Spartak Hounslow's fans. Before that they spoke to Jansson just as the game ended and he said that one of the first things he asked when he signed was who were the local derby games so I think you underestimate how their players felt about last night. Frank is Danish by the way, not German.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Jesus, what did they have for breakfast? on 10:28 - Oct 29 with 4453 viewsAntti_Heinola

with rsonist on this.
We haven't lost a lot to Brentford because we don't want it, it's because generally they have been a better side than us over the last few years. The players know it's a derby, they want to win.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024