Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kelly and BFG 22:55 - Oct 28 with 5469 viewsBlackCrowe

Kelly - some fine saves for sure, but god he does inspire confidence on the back pass, looks like a calamity is about to happen everytime.

Leistner was so frustrating tonight, passed back to Kelly so many times when the ball was crying out to go forward.

Special mention to the tw@t 50+ idiot who tried to start a fight in East Paddock at the end with a 14 year old. You're hard.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Kelly and BFG on 12:49 - Oct 29 with 1499 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Not sure what others were watching but Kelly made several one-on-one saves and I thought his kicking was excellent. I lost count of the number of times Leistner and Hall gave him difficult back passes and he cleared every single one convincingly.

I think some folk have got the horn for Lumley and are simply unwilling to give Kelly a chance.
Kelly and BFG on 12:52 - Oct 29 with 1496 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kelly and BFG on 12:49 - Oct 29 by Benny_the_Ball

Not sure what others were watching but Kelly made several one-on-one saves and I thought his kicking was excellent. I lost count of the number of times Leistner and Hall gave him difficult back passes and he cleared every single one convincingly.

I think some folk have got the horn for Lumley and are simply unwilling to give Kelly a chance.

I was impressed with Kelly again last night.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kelly and BFG on 12:56 - Oct 29 with 1478 viewsdistortR

Kelly and BFG on 12:52 - Oct 29 by BrianMcCarthy

I was impressed with Kelly again last night.

agreed. Thought his kicking was fine, there was no good long ball option available. Brentford not the first team to 'give' our keeper the bfg pass.
Kelly and BFG on 13:36 - Oct 29 with 1424 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Kelly and BFG on 12:28 - Oct 29 by robith

I thought Kelly's big draw was his distribution? His kicking last two home games has been sub par

I think that might partly be because of opposition tactics in both games made it difficult. Not much to aim at long (he had some success with Rangel on the wing last night but that was soon stopped) and players short who will be put under immediate pressure. Not easy for him.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Kelly and BFG on 13:43 - Oct 29 with 1398 viewsBoston

Kelly and BFG on 08:52 - Oct 29 by plasmahoop

It seems a bit unfair to berate Kelly for being a calamity waiting to happen, when he didn't actually do anything calamitous. He really can't win on that one

Spot on

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Kelly and BFG on 13:51 - Oct 29 with 1377 viewsBoston

I’m actually warming to Kelly, this prolonged stint as a starter has Improved him in my book.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Kelly and BFG on 14:40 - Oct 29 with 1326 viewsPinnerPaul

Kelly and BFG on 11:21 - Oct 29 by Dorse

How many times did BFG send it back to Kelly when he had 9 players in front of him? I love BFG's no-nonsense approach and thoroughgoing bastardy but it was getting frustrating by the end. I am loathe to blame any particular player for the loss - we got beaten by a combination of jaw-dropping refereeing idiocy for the penalty and sheer pace and intent from the opposition.

Yes it WAS annoying. Now we know we are playing out from the back and that sometimes if closed down there IS not a short pass on, so surely you then have to go long as Kelly is often no better off when BFG plays it back then he was when he made the 1st pass.

Its the current thinking though - possession is everything.
Kelly and BFG on 21:54 - Oct 29 with 1200 viewstimcocking

Kelly and BFG on 23:05 - Oct 28 by Angelsone9

yep- that 50+ guy had a go at my step son...because he objected to the old dude calling Warburton a disgrace. grabbed my boy round the neck and started to strangle him
a class act- wouldn't back down either when I pointed out he was just a kid!

That's very poor, shame to hear that. Hope it doesn't put your boy off.
Login to get fewer ads

Kelly and BFG on 10:29 - Oct 30 with 1107 viewsfrancisbowles

Yes I believe he is settling into the team and hopefully that jittery style will improve over time and his critics will be won over. Thought he was our best player against Brentford.
Kelly and BFG on 23:13 - Oct 30 with 1024 viewsAngelsone9

Kelly and BFG on 21:54 - Oct 29 by timcocking

That's very poor, shame to hear that. Hope it doesn't put your boy off.

he's contacted the club who are now dealing with it.
to say they were unimpressed with the older
guys behaviour would be an understatement.
lets see what transpires
Kelly and BFG on 10:14 - Oct 31 with 929 viewsDorse

Kelly and BFG on 23:13 - Oct 30 by Angelsone9

he's contacted the club who are now dealing with it.
to say they were unimpressed with the older
guys behaviour would be an understatement.
lets see what transpires

Hopefully they'll be put his face up on the big screen with the title 'Caution: Fcuking Moron At Large. If Seen, Please Kick In The Nuts'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Kelly and BFG on 00:23 - Nov 2 with 816 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Kelly and BFG on 10:29 - Oct 30 by francisbowles

Yes I believe he is settling into the team and hopefully that jittery style will improve over time and his critics will be won over. Thought he was our best player against Brentford.

His style looks jittery but is pretty effective; a bit like Steve Smith's batting.
Kelly and BFG on 09:44 - Nov 2 with 689 viewsmcqpr10

Kelly did well against the bees, several excellent saves where he got down low particularly the one on ones. Think people need to give him a chance. He’s decent on the ball too, problem with fans these days is everyone expects keepers to be like Ederson. He’s young so Lumley and he will make mistakes. But give me these two trying to make their career with us than Green and Caesar seeing us as a nice pay cheque.
Kelly and BFG on 14:15 - Nov 2 with 610 viewsfrancisbowles

Kelly and BFG on 09:44 - Nov 2 by mcqpr10

Kelly did well against the bees, several excellent saves where he got down low particularly the one on ones. Think people need to give him a chance. He’s decent on the ball too, problem with fans these days is everyone expects keepers to be like Ederson. He’s young so Lumley and he will make mistakes. But give me these two trying to make their career with us than Green and Caesar seeing us as a nice pay cheque.

Spot on, a good one to remind people with when they too critical of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024