Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bielsa taking pragmatic approach to difficult second album - Interview 10:12 - Nov 1 with 831 viewsNorthernr

Bielsa taking pragmatic approach to difficult second album - Interview 1st Nov 2019 10:10
Leeds United haven't hit the heights of 12 months ago, but supporter Ben Phelps hopes a more pragmatic approach to Marcelo Bielsa's second season will prevent another end of season meltdown at Elland Road. 1

Bielsa taking pragmatic approach to difficult second album - Interview on 10:42 - Nov 1 with 794 viewsrsonist

Probably the most restrained fan of theirs I've seen in a while.

In fairness it's not just the stratospheric stats deluding them, they really do dominate games - without ever making it count. (Not wrong about Ben White either from what I've seen.)

So very ripe for a disciplined 0-1 smash and grab but unfortunately it's the last thing we're capable of. Can't see us getting anything, and if we're the side that finally lets them score early we could ship a good few to boot.
Bielsa taking pragmatic approach to difficult second album - Interview on 13:47 - Nov 1 with 674 viewsNorthernr

Bielsa taking pragmatic approach to difficult second album - Interview on 10:42 - Nov 1 by rsonist

Probably the most restrained fan of theirs I've seen in a while.

In fairness it's not just the stratospheric stats deluding them, they really do dominate games - without ever making it count. (Not wrong about Ben White either from what I've seen.)

So very ripe for a disciplined 0-1 smash and grab but unfortunately it's the last thing we're capable of. Can't see us getting anything, and if we're the side that finally lets them score early we could ship a good few to boot.

That's why we use him TBH, you get a reasonable idea of where they are. Most Leeds fans even if they think they're sht will peddle a load of crap about how they're the greatest team that ever walked the earth.

White definitely an upgrade on Jansson from what I've seen of the pair of them this season which, thanks to Sky Sports Leeds, is a fcking lot.
Bielsa taking pragmatic approach to difficult second album - Interview on 15:20 - Nov 1 with 564 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Clive. I don't watch much non-Rangers football from this division so these previews are gold.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024