Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights 17:37 - Nov 2 with 1351 viewsbosh67

Thanks the lord Bamford can't finish. We don't appear to pick up players ghosting through the middle. Poor mistake for the 2nd but it happens. Shame Hugill obviously got cramp as he leapt for the only attempt in the clip. A clean jump he probably would have connected with that one.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Highlights on 22:38 - Nov 2 with 1136 viewssmegma

If you're watching in black and white QPR are in the dark shirts ??
Highlights on 22:56 - Nov 2 with 1099 viewsstainrods_elbow

Poor from Hugill in my book - that sort of point-black chance should be meat and drink to him in a game where our opportunities were clearly at a premium. He's had a decent start for us, but I feel he always needs three or four chances to score one, and tends to miss the easy ones.

We need a joined-up 90 minute cockle-warming performance, as much a result, against Boro to get our mojo back, I think, even if the glass is still half-full for me. We'll know a hell of a lot more by Xmas about this squad, and our coaching team, after this next difficult run of games.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Highlights on 09:27 - Nov 3 with 885 viewsGloucs_R

Who put the tackle in for their 2nd goal?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Highlights on 09:55 - Nov 3 with 860 viewsbosh67

Highlights on 09:27 - Nov 3 by Gloucs_R

Who put the tackle in for their 2nd goal?

Pugh I believe. Unfortunate.

I like Pugh and hope he gets some kind of run. Hasn't really had his chance yet but his career stats speak for themselves.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Highlights on 11:02 - Nov 3 with 799 viewsTacticalR

Lord Bamford

I hope Pugh comes good, but at the moment he is looking like Park Ji Sung - perpetually off balance.

Air hostess clique

Highlights on 12:04 - Nov 3 with 737 viewsNed_Kennedys

Highlights on 11:02 - Nov 3 by TacticalR

Lord Bamford

I hope Pugh comes good, but at the moment he is looking like Park Ji Sung - perpetually off balance.

I would play Pugh instead of Chair whose performances I think have dropped over the last few games.
Highlights on 13:35 - Nov 3 with 655 viewsfrancisbowles

Highlights on 22:56 - Nov 2 by stainrods_elbow

Poor from Hugill in my book - that sort of point-black chance should be meat and drink to him in a game where our opportunities were clearly at a premium. He's had a decent start for us, but I feel he always needs three or four chances to score one, and tends to miss the easy ones.

We need a joined-up 90 minute cockle-warming performance, as much a result, against Boro to get our mojo back, I think, even if the glass is still half-full for me. We'll know a hell of a lot more by Xmas about this squad, and our coaching team, after this next difficult run of games.

I sort of agree with you about Hugill but a think a slight exaggeration, perhaps needs a sighter before he scores would be more accurate but he does have a tendency to miss the relatively easy ones.

As for next week, I think the result is most important as we head into an international break.
Then hopefully MW can work with most of the squad on becoming a more solid and joined up midfield and defence.
Highlights on 22:45 - Nov 3 with 501 viewsWalnut

I reckon thier first was offside. As the sidefoot was struck, a Leeds player looked offside right in Kellys sightline
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024