Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darnell Furlong's quote on leaving QPR 14:28 - Nov 4 with 4256 viewssmuttsontour

To quote:

"It was quite a quick one really," the 24-year-old said. "I didn't know too much about it in advance. I just got a call to say there was a bit of interest and that they were looking to get something done. As soon as it came up I was all for it, I was really looking forward to it. West Brom is a club you can't really turn down playing for."

Given the club has stuck by Darnell (not to mention given his father employment post retirement) through injury/questionable form, can this be interpreted as a little disrespectful?
Darnell Furlong's quote on leaving QPR on 21:21 - Nov 6 with 533 viewsJamesB1979

Not quite sure why the chap who posted this gets quite so many down arrows. I don’t agree that it’s disrespectful but seems a reasonable question and asked in a nice fashion too!
Darnell Furlong's quote on leaving QPR on 07:25 - Nov 7 with 450 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Darnell Furlong's quote on leaving QPR on 18:52 - Nov 4 by nix

He patted his heart when receiving our applause at the end of the WBA game. He seems a lovely guy and not disrespectful at all unlike Jack Robinson for instance.

Really wish him well. He always looked like he was doing his best for us. He has to say he was thrilled to go, it would have been unprofessional not to. He never slagged us off and so I don't see anything bad in what he's said.

He said afterwards he had indigestion.
Darnell Furlong's quote on leaving QPR on 08:39 - Nov 7 with 414 viewsLunarJetman

Darnell Furlong's quote on leaving QPR on 21:21 - Nov 6 by JamesB1979

Not quite sure why the chap who posted this gets quite so many down arrows. I don’t agree that it’s disrespectful but seems a reasonable question and asked in a nice fashion too!

I agree that its not disrespectful but isn't it just looking for a reason to be upset about something? That's why its got so many down votes. For making a mountain out of a molehill....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024