Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave Thomas book signing 09:48 - Nov 6 with 7945 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hope loads of QPR supporters greet him and buy his book on Saturday in the club shop before the Middlesbrough match. Not quite old enough to have seen him on the flesh but seen many videos and heard what a speedy winger he was. I am certainly going to order his book.
Dave Thomas book signing on 08:19 - Nov 10 with 1973 viewsNortholt_Rs

Dave Thomas book signing on 19:10 - Nov 9 by E17hoop

Good response from the Boro fans too.

The Boro fans were quality for the whole game - fair play to them. Nice touch by the club with DT....I had no idea he was now blind and is donating all proceeds from his book to Guidedogs for the Blind. He is absolutely a QPR legend and an all round class act.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2019 8:20]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Dave Thomas book signing on 15:10 - Nov 10 with 1790 viewsNorthernr

That was absolutely wonderful at half time yesterday. Not so long ago every podcast had a Mark Lazarus or Dave Thomas in saying they hadn’t heard from QPR in years, never get invited back, etc etc. Look at how brilliant we are at it now and how much it means to players to come back. Next person slagging the Forever R’s can get in the sea. Andy Sinton, take an absolute bow, what a job and turn around he’s done.
Dave Thomas book signing on 15:15 - Nov 10 with 1782 viewssmegma

Dave Thomas book signing on 08:19 - Nov 10 by Northolt_Rs

The Boro fans were quality for the whole game - fair play to them. Nice touch by the club with DT....I had no idea he was now blind and is donating all proceeds from his book to Guidedogs for the Blind. He is absolutely a QPR legend and an all round class act.

Where have you been for the past 3 months ??
Dave Thomas book signing on 15:28 - Nov 10 with 1763 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dave Thomas book signing on 15:10 - Nov 10 by Northernr

That was absolutely wonderful at half time yesterday. Not so long ago every podcast had a Mark Lazarus or Dave Thomas in saying they hadn’t heard from QPR in years, never get invited back, etc etc. Look at how brilliant we are at it now and how much it means to players to come back. Next person slagging the Forever R’s can get in the sea. Andy Sinton, take an absolute bow, what a job and turn around he’s done.

Agree completely.

It's a real shame those of us watching the stream can't see those moments at half-time.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dave Thomas book signing on 16:00 - Nov 10 with 1731 viewsstowmarketrange

Dave Thomas book signing on 15:28 - Nov 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Agree completely.

It's a real shame those of us watching the stream can't see those moments at half-time.

The sound quality in parts of the ground leave a lot to be desired too.Sometimes it is a struggle to hear what is being said in the interviews at half time from the lower loft.
I’ll be the one with the ear trumpet at the Forest game.
Dave Thomas book signing on 16:20 - Nov 10 with 1697 viewskernowhoop

I shall never forget his goal after 8 minutes, at Filbert Street, on 25 February 1976. It was enough to win that game and when we were neck and neck with Liverpool, it was important to win every week. My wife, who is not really interested in football, came to that match; no wild celebrations - she just gave me a big smile, because she knew how important it was to me.
Dave Thomas book signing on 17:26 - Nov 10 with 1655 viewsPinnerPaul

Also didn't he have a hand in most/all of Malcolm McDonald's five goals for England once - haven't googled it but think it might have been v Malta?
Dave Thomas book signing on 18:12 - Nov 10 with 1630 viewsCamberleyR

Dave Thomas book signing on 17:26 - Nov 10 by PinnerPaul

Also didn't he have a hand in most/all of Malcolm McDonald's five goals for England once - haven't googled it but think it might have been v Malta?

Cyprus. He made the fourth and fifth and made McDonald's fourth goal with his first touch after coming on as sub.

[Post edited 10 Nov 2019 18:22]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Dave Thomas book signing on 09:24 - Nov 11 with 1512 viewskernowhoop

Dave Thomas book signing on 19:21 - Nov 9 by CamberleyR

Stan. 5:45 in

[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 19:22]

Lovely! Did you notice the 'pressing' of Wolves' defenders by the QPR forwards? It has not only just been invented.
Dave Thomas book signing on 16:06 - Nov 11 with 1356 viewsMick_S

Dave Thomas book signing on 08:19 - Nov 10 by Northolt_Rs

https://fansonline.net › middlesbrough

Have a look at The Kiyan Prince thread - that is very decent indeed.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dave Thomas book signing on 20:05 - Nov 11 with 1268 viewsconnell10

psssst dont tell anyone but when i was a kid Dave Thomas was my favorite Rangers player , i changed to Stan as i got older!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dave Thomas book signing on 22:41 - Nov 11 with 1219 viewsbosh67

Dave at half time on the offish.

Really gets you. Amazing man.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/dave-thomas-returns-to-w12/

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024