Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby away hotels 12:47 - Nov 6 with 2362 viewsMrNITK

Sorry boring thread. Planning on staying overnight after the Derby game. Any decent recommendations on hotels would be much appreciated. 👍🏼
Derby away hotels on 13:16 - Nov 6 with 2330 viewsloftboy

Anybody go wrong with a premier inn , prefer them to travel lodges, stayed on n two in the last week, both clean and comfortable beds.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby away hotels on 14:38 - Nov 6 with 2276 viewsWokingR

I'm going to visit my daughter in Nottingham that weekend and will make the short train journey across to Derby. Will use the DeVere Orchard in Nottingham.
Derby away hotels on 15:06 - Nov 6 with 2239 viewssmegma

There are two hotels within the Pride Park industrial park. There's also a hotel just up the road overlooking the cricket ground. Ive stayed in all of them and they're all decent. Look on googlemaps.
Derby away hotels on 15:56 - Nov 6 with 2203 viewsqpr_1968

Derby away hotels on 13:16 - Nov 6 by loftboy

Anybody go wrong with a premier inn , prefer them to travel lodges, stayed on n two in the last week, both clean and comfortable beds.

stayed in the premier inn 2017, night game against derby.
20 minute walk to the ground, a few other qpr fans in there as well,
but what shocked me after the game in the hotel, derby had a player
called anya, who actually lived in that premier inn, really nice fellow,
had photos done with me grandson and other fans...….

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Derby away hotels on 19:52 - Nov 6 with 2084 viewsenfieldargh

Derby away hotels on 15:56 - Nov 6 by qpr_1968

stayed in the premier inn 2017, night game against derby.
20 minute walk to the ground, a few other qpr fans in there as well,
but what shocked me after the game in the hotel, derby had a player
called anya, who actually lived in that premier inn, really nice fellow,
had photos done with me grandson and other fans...….

Holiday Inn Express Pride Park

Friday night £75 inc breakfast

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Derby away hotels on 14:01 - Nov 7 with 1853 viewssmegma

Derby away hotels on 19:52 - Nov 6 by enfieldargh

Holiday Inn Express Pride Park

Friday night £75 inc breakfast

For that much I'd expect an appearance in the Debbie Does Derby filming.
Derby away hotels on 14:07 - Nov 7 with 1848 viewsenfieldargh

Derby away hotels on 14:01 - Nov 7 by smegma

I hear they're looking for a 2nd fluffer

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Derby away hotels on 14:35 - Nov 7 with 1831 viewsNorthernr

I'd avoid The Days Inn. Stayed there for a midweeker there a few years, arrived mid afternoon, checked in, dumped bags, headed out. Did drinks, did the match, lost, had a nice curry, got back to the hotel just before midnight, went to bed. I had no trouble.

James, on the other hand, got back to his room to find all the lights on, clothes all over the floor, piss all over the bathroom floor, and a very naked, very fat man asleep on the bed.

When he went back down to reception they said that the computer had been down all day so they'd been checking people in by memory of what rooms were available and must have made a mistake. He asked where his stuff was and they didn't know, but did remember somebody had handed a bag in earlier in the day, was this it.... It was. Did they not think that a bag being in the room suggested it probably wasn't available? They did not.

Anyway, they gave James another key for another room, so up to there he went, tried to open the door only to find it on the chain, and a very scared voice from inside the darkness shouting "who's that, there's somebody in here, get out".

Third time of asking, he got an empty room. After a considerable backwards and forwards with them about a refund they eventually refused to budge from offering one free breakfast next time we stayed there. Which went unclaimed.
Login to get fewer ads

Derby away hotels on 17:21 - Nov 7 with 1747 viewsizlingtonhoop

Derby away hotels on 14:35 - Nov 7 by Northernr

I'd avoid The Days Inn. Stayed there for a midweeker there a few years, arrived mid afternoon, checked in, dumped bags, headed out. Did drinks, did the match, lost, had a nice curry, got back to the hotel just before midnight, went to bed. I had no trouble.

James, on the other hand, got back to his room to find all the lights on, clothes all over the floor, piss all over the bathroom floor, and a very naked, very fat man asleep on the bed.

When he went back down to reception they said that the computer had been down all day so they'd been checking people in by memory of what rooms were available and must have made a mistake. He asked where his stuff was and they didn't know, but did remember somebody had handed a bag in earlier in the day, was this it.... It was. Did they not think that a bag being in the room suggested it probably wasn't available? They did not.

Anyway, they gave James another key for another room, so up to there he went, tried to open the door only to find it on the chain, and a very scared voice from inside the darkness shouting "who's that, there's somebody in here, get out".

Third time of asking, he got an empty room. After a considerable backwards and forwards with them about a refund they eventually refused to budge from offering one free breakfast next time we stayed there. Which went unclaimed.

On the other hand, that's unlikely to happen again...

Unless of course you know differently...
Derby away hotels on 19:12 - Nov 7 with 1694 viewsGroveR

The Penta isn't bad, stayed a few times.
Derby away hotels on 06:51 - Nov 8 with 1577 viewslondonscottish

I stayed in the one by the station a couple of years ago. 20 minute walk to the ground IIRC. Preferred being near the centre & not on the industrial estate.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Derby away hotels on 09:20 - Nov 8 with 1501 viewsMick_S

Derby away hotels on 14:01 - Nov 7 by smegma

£75.00 for you and 10 of your mates seems reasonable enough.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024