Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
check your change in the lower loft 13:15 - Nov 11 with 1336 viewsCasper

Been stalking here for many years but never posted before but feel the need to share and maybe warn others to be vigilant.

I’ve noticed a few times this season that I’ve been short changed when buying a program and using the food kiosk in the lower loft.

I hadn’t thought it a big deal until Saturday when before the game a man with a couple of kids asked the lady serving for 2 programs.., he gave her a tenner and she said that will be £2 change, I remonstrated and said " no it’s 7 for 2 programs " she looked pretty sheepish and apologised, then just after half time an elderly lady was telling a girl in the food kiosk she hadn’t received enough money back. Now I’m either getting paranoid in my old age or there’s something dodgy going on.

Has anyone else noticed this? If yes I’m sure amongst the regular posters someone can have a word with the club to sort it out

If not I’ll realise all those health warnings about drugs back in the day were correct and those blokes in the BT van at the end of the road aren’t waiting for me to go to work to bang the missus ( although we get BT sports free for some reason?? )

Cheese - boring but a strong mature cheddar,

check your change in the lower loft on 13:27 - Nov 11 with 1282 viewspaesanu

It's good of you to flag this, let's just hope you don't get too many replies if you know what I mean!

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

check your change in the lower loft on 13:33 - Nov 11 with 1254 viewsstowmarketrange

I love confusing the youngsters by giving them the correct change after they’ve rung in up on the till and it tells them how much change to give back.
You can normally see their eyes glaze over as they have to manually work out the new amount to give back.
check your change in the lower loft on 15:55 - Nov 11 with 1099 viewsdaveB

I thought the food kiosk in the lower loft was card only now although agree on the programmes, they rarely get my change right and have to pull therm up every week
check your change in the lower loft on 22:38 - Nov 11 with 830 viewsLoftgirl

check your change in the lower loft on 15:55 - Nov 11 by daveB

I thought the food kiosk in the lower loft was card only now although agree on the programmes, they rarely get my change right and have to pull therm up every week

If young people haven't got a till in front of them telling them the answer, most of them nowadays couldn't take one from two.
check your change in the lower loft on 23:16 - Nov 11 with 775 viewssmegma

check your change in the lower loft on 22:38 - Nov 11 by Loftgirl

If young people haven't got a till in front of them telling them the answer, most of them nowadays couldn't take one from two.

It's not just youngsters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024