Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Beard CEO 17:15 - Nov 12 with 1957 viewssmuttsontour

Interesting point made by Clive regarding Beard ignoring emails. I think I recall a long shot request for some Swansea away tickets.

Quite an opaque character it seems he'll be judged at during his Rangers tenure. I wonder does anyone know any additional stories or what he's up to these days?

(purely out of curiosity btw)

SOT
Phil Beard CEO on 21:09 - Nov 12 with 1712 viewsBoston

You don't own a shotgun and know the whereabouts of the boardroom by any chance?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Phil Beard CEO on 23:52 - Nov 12 with 1492 viewstimcocking

I do remember renting an apartment a couple of doors down him for a while towards the end of his tenure. Bumped into him in the lift a couple of times and chatted briefly. It was clear each time i saw him that he was rushing around and looking like he was under a load of pressure. Looked ready to keel over with a heart attack is what i thought. He seemed like a nice bloke, just out of his depth.

Mr Hoos, on the other hand, has a much more calm and composed manner. Probably a sociopath.
Phil Beard CEO on 00:46 - Nov 13 with 1466 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Another poor appointment by Tony Pony! Beard was not a football man, and was brought in for his experience to oversea the OOC plan.

I’m not going to blame the CEO for not responding to a request for match day tickets and to be honest, that’s not what they’re employed to do. That said however, a mate emailed Hoos regarding a cock-up in his tickets and was compensated by being a guest of the club.

I guess the fraught nature of one compared to the calm of the other, might explain a lot.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Phil Beard CEO on 09:04 - Nov 13 with 1324 viewsPinnerPaul

As Clive has said before - forget worrying about any player leaving, the one man who we can't afford to lose is Mr H!
Phil Beard CEO on 09:46 - Nov 13 with 1268 viewsRs_Holy

Phil Beard CEO on 09:04 - Nov 13 by PinnerPaul

As Clive has said before - forget worrying about any player leaving, the one man who we can't afford to lose is Mr H!

Its amazing how some fans think he's the cause of all our problems.
Phil Beard CEO on 09:57 - Nov 13 with 1254 viewsrobith

Beard's appointment was symptomatic of how Fernandes thought it was all gonna go - his first appointment as CEO was the guy who transformed the Dome into the o2, because he probably thought we'd have a new stadium in a year and that would be the big focus for the CEO of maximising revenue from that.

Instead, that was clearly a long shot, and instead you had this guy used to a big company wondering why he was getting emails about the bogs, and so unfamiliar with the operations of football that he was gushing over being in the same room as players we signed
Phil Beard CEO on 11:02 - Nov 13 with 1165 viewsJeff

Phil Beard CEO on 09:04 - Nov 13 by PinnerPaul

what's that coming over the hill? it's a wild and dangerous Stainrods_Elbow...

Can we not knock it?

Phil Beard CEO on 13:49 - Nov 13 with 1039 viewsstainrods_elbow

Phil Beard CEO on 09:46 - Nov 13 by Rs_Holy

Yes, here he is, a one-man flying elbow. With no man attached to it - just an elbow! ;-)

Contrary to what one or two fans seem to think, I (obviously) don't think he's the root of all our problems, but also think that he's potentially just as dispensable as he and Les tell us any of the players are, depending on his future performance. I feel he's done a satisfactory job so far from within the generally ringfenced criteria, even if there are things that niggle me about the man and that I don't fully trust or agree with him about. So, if no one deserves to be torn to relentless shreds, let's not idealise anyone's position at the club either.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 23:19]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Login to get fewer ads

Phil Beard CEO on 13:57 - Nov 13 with 1019 viewsLongsufferingR

Phil Beard CEO on 11:02 - Nov 13 by Jeff

what's that coming over the hill? it's a wild and dangerous Stainrods_Elbow...

That didn't take long!
Phil Beard CEO on 15:31 - Nov 13 with 915 viewsBoston

Phil Beard CEO on 09:46 - Nov 13 by Rs_Holy

It’s amazing how many Rangers fans have never heard of him.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024