Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Ainsworth - Longest Serving Manager 08:44 - Nov 16 with 1524 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nice piece on Football Focus this morning.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000bhs9
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 9:01]
Gareth Ainsworth - Longest Serving Manager on 21:42 - Nov 16 with 1311 viewsBobbi66

Love Gareth .Future manager for us I hope
Gareth Ainsworth - Longest Serving Manager on 14:01 - Nov 17 with 1198 viewsMiss_Terraces

And now top of the league, congratulations Wild Thing

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Gareth Ainsworth - Longest Serving Manager on 14:35 - Nov 17 with 1171 viewsA40Bosh

Or maybe the next Eddie Howe and will take WW all the way to the Premier League

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Gareth Ainsworth - Longest Serving Manager on 13:33 - Nov 19 with 889 viewsR_from_afar

My mate is a big Wycombe fan and goes to all their home games and a lot of their away ones too. He also does some volunteering at Adams Park, helping them run the place on matchdays. He told me yesterday that some glory-hunting fans have started turning up now WWFC are doing well, but they are causing a few problems because they expect a level of service from the bars, kiosks and other facilities which a small club with a tiny budget just cannot provide.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Gareth Ainsworth - Longest Serving Manager on 14:05 - Nov 19 with 854 viewsNorthernr

Watched Wycombe at Tranmere at the weekend. Quite a functional team, up to Akinfenwa and play off him, Wheeler looked tidy and Smyth was unused sub coming back from injury. The big thing though was the defence, think that was their ninth clean sheet of the season and they looked so good at the back, physically strong, so organised, Tranmere never had a sniff really.
Gareth Ainsworth - Longest Serving Manager on 14:54 - Nov 19 with 817 viewsCamberleyR

It's still early days but if he can keep this going and get them up to the Championship, on a budget in the commentary I'm sure I heard described as Conference/National League level, it will have to be one of the best achievements by anybody in football in many a year.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Gareth Ainsworth - Longest Serving Manager on 14:56 - Nov 19 with 814 viewsfrancisbowles

Gareth Ainsworth - Longest Serving Manager on 14:05 - Nov 19 by Northernr

Watched Wycombe at Tranmere at the weekend. Quite a functional team, up to Akinfenwa and play off him, Wheeler looked tidy and Smyth was unused sub coming back from injury. The big thing though was the defence, think that was their ninth clean sheet of the season and they looked so good at the back, physically strong, so organised, Tranmere never had a sniff really.

Any Idea who is doing his defensive coaching?
Gareth Ainsworth - Longest Serving Manager on 15:01 - Nov 19 with 807 viewsfrancisbowles

Gareth Ainsworth - Longest Serving Manager on 14:54 - Nov 19 by CamberleyR

It's still early days but if he can keep this going and get them up to the Championship, on a budget in the commentary I'm sure I heard described as Conference/National League level, it will have to be one of the best achievements by anybody in football in many a year.

New owners too. Could be a bit more in the transfer fund. FFP budget still be tight though as capacity only 9500 approx.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024