Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lumley cost us again 21:58 - Nov 22 with 9894 viewswelwynranger

I am sick of it game after game. Why can't he just clear it as far away as possible. How many points has it cost us so far.
Lumley cost us again on 11:43 - Nov 28 with 1224 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Lumley cost us again on 11:02 - Nov 28 by gazza1

Said it before, will say it again......he cost us a goal on Friday, he has cost us a few times before another (1 or 2) last night. But I am sure there will be many who think he is good enough - he clearly isnt, his job is to make saves, catch crosses and distribute the ball - he fails very often on all accounts.

He will never be good enough to play a decent level of professional football, harsh but true.

Upvoted this by mistake (fat fingers)

Either way what good is constantly repeating it? Get behind him not on top of him. We didn’t lose 4-0 because of Lumley. It was a team shit show.
Lumley cost us again on 11:46 - Nov 28 with 1211 viewsDubaiR

My issue with Lumley isn't even the mistakes to be honest. It's the half arsed acknowledgement of the error to the fans, the general casual attitude that comes across in performance and in interviews on the official site.

Stop pissing about, head down and focus on your job.

When he ran out last night to confront the forest lad after he fouled manning was laughable, as the forest player said get back in your goal. Shortly after his mistake costs us the 4th goal, how stupid do you look now?
Lumley cost us again on 11:46 - Nov 28 with 1210 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Disco is right, his body language seems to indicate a player lacking confidence.

A break would do him good but with Kelly injured it hardly seems likely.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Lumley cost us again on 11:55 - Nov 28 with 1171 viewsrobith

Lumley cost us again on 11:46 - Nov 28 by DubaiR

My issue with Lumley isn't even the mistakes to be honest. It's the half arsed acknowledgement of the error to the fans, the general casual attitude that comes across in performance and in interviews on the official site.

Stop pissing about, head down and focus on your job.

When he ran out last night to confront the forest lad after he fouled manning was laughable, as the forest player said get back in your goal. Shortly after his mistake costs us the 4th goal, how stupid do you look now?

"Shortly after"

Those incidents were almost 40 minutes apart
Lumley cost us again on 12:11 - Nov 28 with 1115 viewsDubaiR

Still bang out of form, keep head down and focus! Reminds me of Joe Hart
Lumley cost us again on 13:16 - Nov 28 with 1036 viewsNov77

The fourth goal was definitely offside though that doesn’t excuse the mistake.

Has anyone noticed how after conceding a goal he seems to race to get the ball and kick it away, is he hoping no one will notice that it went in?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Lumley cost us again on 14:10 - Nov 28 with 986 viewsqprd

Really sad to see the abuse he's taking on social media.

Do our fans really think this helps any one? He's shown hes a decent keeper, but his confidence is low and he's in bad form. Amazing that people think that the way to improve this is to tell him how sh*t he is, and that he should never wear a qpr shirt again
Lumley cost us again on 14:36 - Nov 28 with 962 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Lumley cost us again on 10:38 - Nov 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Jesus...

This is an example where your thread about QPR fans stepping up is extremely pertinent. I understand that the lad is in poor form but to personally abuse him is rude and counter-productive. I'm not on Twitter but I hope that those who are loop Lumley into messages of support.
Login to get fewer ads

Lumley cost us again on 14:42 - Nov 28 with 950 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Lumley cost us again on 10:30 - Nov 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Good post.

Hope you're feeling better, Benny. Apart from last night, obviously...

Thank you. Nothing serious, just a touch of man flu. At the moment, I sound a bit like Don Corleone, which my wife loves hearing provided I stand at least 3 metres away.
Lumley cost us again on 14:54 - Nov 28 with 932 viewsPinnerPaul

4th goal WAS offside though
Lumley cost us again on 15:45 - Nov 28 with 872 viewskensalriser

Sad but predictable. We can't just go out and get a better option so we'll just have to work with what we've got and give them a bit of support.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lumley cost us again on 22:27 - Nov 28 with 730 viewsLoftgirl

Lumley cost us again on 12:11 - Nov 28 by DubaiR

Still bang out of form, keep head down and focus! Reminds me of Joe Hart

Without the dandruff.
Lumley cost us again on 08:52 - Nov 29 with 637 viewsgazza1

Lumley cost us again on 11:43 - Nov 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

Either way what good is constantly repeating it? Get behind him not on top of him. We didn’t lose 4-0 because of Lumley. It was a team shit show.

This is a Lumley post which is what this thread is about.

I am only stating my opinion which I do not believe is wrong ....... what I am saying is also pretty factual so I am not sure what you are complaining about.
Lumley cost us again on 08:54 - Nov 29 with 634 viewsgazza1

Lumley cost us again on 11:43 - Nov 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

I also dont agree it was shit display as you say........my view is that we didnt play well, still in the game though until late in the game.
Lumley cost us again on 09:27 - Nov 29 with 608 viewsTheChef

Lumley cost us again on 14:10 - Nov 28 by qprd

Really sad to see the abuse he's taking on social media.

Do our fans really think this helps any one? He's shown hes a decent keeper, but his confidence is low and he's in bad form. Amazing that people think that the way to improve this is to tell him how sh*t he is, and that he should never wear a qpr shirt again

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024