Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of a dilemma 20:13 - Nov 25 with 1267 viewsstowmarketrange

I was thinking of going to see Gareth ainsworth and smyth at Portman road tomorrow night but I have a choice of a possible free ticket in with the home fans,or pay £27 and sit with the away fans.Do I bite the bullet and get in for free?
Bit of a dilemma on 20:41 - Nov 25 with 1210 viewsFrankRightguard

Having watched their cup replay against Tranmere I heartily recommend the free ticket!
Bit of a dilemma on 20:59 - Nov 25 with 1166 viewsaston_hoop

Free ticket! £27 for League one football just aint worth it regardless

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bit of a dilemma on 22:51 - Nov 25 with 1054 viewssmegma

What dilemma ??
Bit of a dilemma on 23:12 - Nov 25 with 1023 viewsstowmarketrange

Bit of a dilemma on 22:51 - Nov 25 by smegma

What dilemma ??

I don’t want to sit with Ipswich fans,including a few friends around me.It will be behind the goal in the Bobby robson stand,which means standing up for the whole 90 mins.
Bit of a dilemma on 07:11 - Nov 26 with 920 viewsdistortR

Bit of a dilemma on 23:12 - Nov 25 by stowmarketrange

I don’t want to sit with Ipswich fans,including a few friends around me.It will be behind the goal in the Bobby robson stand,which means standing up for the whole 90 mins.

Ahh, but surely then you won't actually be sitting with the Ipswich fans..............
Bit of a dilemma on 08:27 - Nov 26 with 850 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I would go for the freebie.
It is not like it is QPR and you are fully invested.
Bit of a dilemma on 14:18 - Nov 26 with 681 viewsstowmarketrange

Dilemma over.Freebie has gone and the £27 has almost paid for the train to Barnsley instead.
Spurs ,Man City or the red button,and tea on tap for me then.
Bit of a dilemma on 16:44 - Nov 26 with 611 viewsmarkrtid

Bit of a dilemma on 14:18 - Nov 26 by stowmarketrange

Dilemma over.Freebie has gone and the £27 has almost paid for the train to Barnsley instead.
Spurs ,Man City or the red button,and tea on tap for me then.

I was thinking of going. (As I live up the road from you in Beyton.) But when it got dark at 3-30pm I though sod it. Its the thought that counts.
Login to get fewer ads

Bit of a dilemma on 16:58 - Nov 26 with 588 viewsstowmarketrange

Bit of a dilemma on 16:44 - Nov 26 by markrtid

I was thinking of going. (As I live up the road from you in Beyton.) But when it got dark at 3-30pm I though sod it. Its the thought that counts.

I work round the corner from you at Woolpit.
I saw a white jeep in Ipswich on Sunday with the number plate M12OPR but there was a mark on the O to turn it into a Q,so there must be a fair few of us up here.
Maybe we should set up a Suffolk R’s club?If it’s ok for the Manc R’s It should be easy enough for us too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024