Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby County are changing their name apparently... 09:31 - Nov 28 with 2838 viewssmegma

To coincide with the monumentous game on Saturday against QPR , Derby have applied to the Football League to change their name from Frank Lampard Derby County to Wayne Rooneys Derby County. TV crews are setting up at the ground as we speak. Rumour has it we will even feature on BBC, ITV and Sky news bulletins.

We are the featured game on that Quest programme as well.

Let the w@nkathon commence.
Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 09:39 - Nov 28 with 2798 viewsCroydonCaptJack

it's gone from a w@nkathon to a w@yneathon apparently
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 12:23]
Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 10:34 - Nov 28 with 2674 viewsenfieldargh

I think they will be announced as Derby County 2 at around 5pm

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 10:41 - Nov 28 with 2656 viewsWokingR

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 10:34 - Nov 28 by enfieldargh

Think you're being a little conservative at 2
Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 10:48 - Nov 28 with 2625 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 10:41 - Nov 28 by WokingR

Think you're being a little conservative at 2

“New Derby”

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 10:48 - Nov 28 with 2619 viewsTacticalR

Next season they will be known as Candy Crush FC.

Air hostess clique

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 12:10 - Nov 28 with 2501 viewsWalnut

For the insane amongst you that are still considering going by train to Derby but don't have a ticket yet, a reminder that engineering works means the usual route out of St P isn't available. You'll have to go from Euston via Tamworth or Stoke (makes it even more desirable?)
PS See you up there
Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 12:22 - Nov 28 with 2471 viewsMick_S

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 12:10 - Nov 28 by Walnut

For the insane amongst you that are still considering going by train to Derby but don't have a ticket yet, a reminder that engineering works means the usual route out of St P isn't available. You'll have to go from Euston via Tamworth or Stoke (makes it even more desirable?)
PS See you up there

My son's first awayday without me. He can't wait!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 12:23 - Nov 28 with 2462 viewsBoston

Changing to Epsom Derby....we're shitting ourselves.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 12:24 - Nov 28 with 2450 viewsBoston

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 12:22 - Nov 28 by Mick_S

My son's first awayday without me. He can't wait!

35 and he's finally breaking free.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 12:26 - Nov 28 with 2436 viewsMick_S

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 12:24 - Nov 28 by Boston

35 and he's finally breaking free.

Stay warm, son.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 14:35 - Nov 28 with 2262 viewsbosh67

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 10:34 - Nov 28 by enfieldargh

Sadly that is very funny.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 14:48 - Nov 28 with 2233 viewsthemodfather

the kebab shops and brothers across Derbyshire are rubbing their hands with expectant glee!!
Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 16:36 - Nov 28 with 2128 viewsqprd

I opened this thread thinking it would be a serious post about how Derby was selling its naming rights to circumvent FFP
Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 18:29 - Nov 28 with 1993 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 14:48 - Nov 28 by themodfather

the kebab shops and brothers across Derbyshire are rubbing their hands with expectant glee!!

I guess that might be brothels rather than brothers?
Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 18:40 - Nov 28 with 1979 viewsbosh67

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7736263/Wayne-Rooney-poses-De

And so it begins. Thank god we are not there for his debut game. I can't even imagine what our defence would do if he made his debut against us. Sign his match ball?

Just hope we can regain our mojo and make him think twice about what he's done.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 19:35 - Nov 28 with 1887 viewscolinallcars

It'll be nice to see Wayne's cherubic features on British TV again.
Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 22:21 - Nov 28 with 1731 viewsLoftgirl

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 10:48 - Nov 28 by CliveWilsonSaid

“New Derby”

Pity there is already a Wigan. They could have changed it to Wigon.
Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 22:39 - Nov 28 with 1711 viewsTacticalR

'I have a very poor opinion of young men who live in Derbyshire...I am sick of them all.'

Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice

Air hostess clique

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 12:46 - Nov 29 with 1507 viewsE17hoop

There are 6 scheduled broadcasts:
Bein sports Turkey
Eleven sports Poland/Portugal
Nova sports Bulgaria/Cyprus/Greece

The likelihood of a stream is positive.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 12:59 - Nov 29 with 1489 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 12:46 - Nov 29 by E17hoop

Bein sports Turkey

Good news. Thanks, E17.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 13:11 - Nov 29 with 1466 viewsR_from_afar

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 18:40 - Nov 28 by bosh67

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7736263/Wayne-Rooney-poses-De

And so it begins. Thank god we are not there for his debut game. I can't even imagine what our defence would do if he made his debut against us. Sign his match ball?

Just hope we can regain our mojo and make him think twice about what he's done.

"Wayne Rooney has been photographed in a Derby County kit for the first time".

The Mail is positioning it in the same way you might expect a 'paper to announce the first person stepping onto the surface of Mars

Expect to see Rooney as the fifth official in all Direby's games, telling the actual ref what he should do safe in the knowledge that the officials are all far too scared / in awe of him to punish him like a normal player.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 14:08 - Nov 29 with 1408 viewsjohnhoop

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 22:39 - Nov 28 by TacticalR

'I have a very poor opinion of young men who live in Derbyshire...I am sick of them all.'

Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice

How extraordinarily prescient of Jane. She could almost have been thinking of Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett.
Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 23:43 - Nov 29 with 1314 viewsLoftgirl

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 12:46 - Nov 29 by E17hoop

Bein sports Turkey

We have it live here in Oz. Can't wait.
Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 23:59 - Nov 29 with 1305 viewswombat

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 23:43 - Nov 29 by Loftgirl

We have it live here in Oz. Can't wait.

Feck Rooney , take it Keogh is still fair game tomorrow for some gentle banter ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 00:03 - Nov 30 with 1302 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby County are changing their name apparently... on 23:59 - Nov 29 by wombat

Feck Rooney , take it Keogh is still fair game tomorrow for some gentle banter ?

You’ll have to shout loud if you want him to hear you as he isn’t at the club any more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024