Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred 07:07 - Nov 30 with 17081 viewsozranger

Who will be the lambs?

Having broken up at least two six-game slides before, time to wander in and place my head on the chopping block. We have shown our ability to get out quick, especially away from home, and score. Hopefully that will repeat itself and .. this time we will score a few more than just one.

I'm going for a heavily optimistic 3-2 win.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:52 - Nov 30 with 2642 viewsJAPRANGERS

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:36 - Nov 30 by JAPRANGERS

Brentford 6 Luton 0

Brentfart 7 Lootown 0. WTF is going on there?
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:54 - Nov 30 with 2556 viewsHantsR

4 mins added free kick to Rs in good position header by toni ctn
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:56 - Nov 30 with 2444 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:52 - Nov 30 by JAPRANGERS

Clive was right, the best team Lootown have played all season.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:56 - Nov 30 with 2380 viewsHantsR

Foul by eze dangerous free kick given. ...my stream froze
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:57 - Nov 30 with 2370 viewsflynnbo

Good away point.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:57 - Nov 30 with 2345 viewsted_hendrix

Save by Lumley right at the end, Phew.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:57 - Nov 30 with 2297 views2Thomas2Bowles

FT 1-1 a lot better but Derby were poor

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:58 - Nov 30 with 2287 viewsjohncharles

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:54 - Nov 30 by HantsR

4 mins added free kick to Rs in good position header by toni ctn

1 - 1 I’m happy.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:58 - Nov 30 with 2263 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks for the updates everyone, especially Hants.

Good point. From what i saw and heard it was a good performance as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:58 - Nov 30 with 2239 viewskensalriser

Phew. Nice time for the stream to freeze.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:58 - Nov 30 with 2234 viewsHantsR

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:56 - Nov 30 by HantsR

Foul by eze dangerous free kick given. ...my stream froze

So did I ! Great result and only one conceded
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:58 - Nov 30 with 2226 viewsCiderwithRsie

It'll do. Well done my team.

Onwards and upwards
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:59 - Nov 30 with 2206 viewsThe_Seer

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:52 - Nov 30 by JAPRANGERS

They have an excellent chairman.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:59 - Nov 30 with 2204 viewsRs_Holy

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:58 - Nov 30 by johncharles

1 - 1 I’m happy.

yep!... good solid performance. Maybe, just maybe we're turning a corner?
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:59 - Nov 30 with 2166 viewspaulparker

Good point and a better team selection
Well done

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 17:00 - Nov 30 with 2151 viewsrsonist

Stopped the rot. Something solid to build on.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 17:01 - Nov 30 with 2125 viewsqueensparker

Thought Derby would be a lot better than that, haven't they won their last six home games?

Would have 100% taken a draw beforehand and 1000% taken one after they went one up, so a great point.

Can't fault the effort out there, they all wanted it, we could easily have won that (and so could they tbf)
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 17:02 - Nov 30 with 2103 viewsGloucs_R

I'll take that. No dramas, a point away....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 17:02 - Nov 30 with 2077 viewsThe_Seer

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:59 - Nov 30 by Rs_Holy

To be expected, Derby are an average team.

We need to first focus on survival and then take it from there.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:03 - Nov 30 with 2066 viewsThe_Seer

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:59 - Nov 30 by Rs_Holy

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 17:03 - Nov 30 with 2059 viewsJuzzie

I’ll take that. Ok, no clean sheet but broken the run of conceding two or more.

[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 17:10]
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 17:05 - Nov 30 with 2024 viewsHantsR

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:58 - Nov 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks for the updates everyone, especially Hants.

Good point. From what i saw and heard it was a good performance as well.

Stuck at home with lurgi - only doing what you normally do Brian
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 17:05 - Nov 30 with 2017 viewsjoolsyp

Good professional performance ... exactly what MW promised following the Forest debacle and the team (and coaching staff) delivered. Didn’t create that many chances but we looked way less open at the back.

Bring on our bogey team Preston Knob End!
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 17:10 - Nov 30 with 1936 viewsbosh67

Decent point. Decent performance. Players stood up and put in a performance. Much more disciplined. Well done lads and staff today. Odds were against us. U rrrs!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 17:13 - Nov 30 with 1869 viewsRangersDave

1-0 and they fcuk'd it up!

and dont own their ground

And are employing a granny prostitute has been

Love it, just love it

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024