Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish 08:52 - Dec 4 with 4911 viewsloftboy

Smith is moaning that Grealish needs more protection, we’ll surely the first thing he should do is make sure he wears the correct size shin pads. Those kids ones will offer little resistance to a full on studs up challenge. I would have thought that his or the club’s insurance company would be all over this.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 09:01 - Dec 4 with 3531 viewsstowmarketrange

He is in more danger of a head injury diving about everywhere on a regular basis.I reckon he has been practising with Tom Daley.
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 09:04 - Dec 4 with 3521 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 09:01 - Dec 4 by stowmarketrange

He is in more danger of a head injury diving about everywhere on a regular basis.I reckon he has been practising with Tom Daley.

That’s a bit excessive, I imagine it was Weekly.
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:21 - Dec 4 with 3449 viewssmegma

Last season Grealish was the most fouled player in the Championship. (Eze was second I believe).

This season Grealish is the most fouled player in the Premier.

Dean Smith may have a point.
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:30 - Dec 4 with 3428 viewsfrancisbowles

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:21 - Dec 4 by smegma

Last season Grealish was the most fouled player in the Championship. (Eze was second I believe).

I agree, Smeg.

Refs are often very lax with tackles that can do damage but very quick to penalise the slightest contact in the back when a player falls to ground, which often is nothing more than a coming together and has been instigated by the 'felled' player anyway. Derby's late free kick given against Eze on Saturday, was the slightest brush of his shoulder on the opponent.
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:31 - Dec 4 with 3425 viewsjonno

"Most fouled" or player that has most free kicks given to? There is a bit of a difference.
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:34 - Dec 4 with 3420 viewsloftboy

Which makes my point about the shin pads even more relevant.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish (n/t) on 10:37 - Dec 4 with 3412 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:38 - Dec 4 with 3408 viewsMick_S

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:34 - Dec 4 by loftboy

Which makes my point about the shin pads even more relevant.

Needs to sort the hair out as well.

Login to get fewer ads

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:53 - Dec 4 with 3372 viewsTheChef

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:38 - Dec 4 by Mick_S

Needs to sort the hair out as well.

Exactly - needs a hairnet to protect that beautiful barnet.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 11:00 - Dec 4 with 3355 viewsbob566

he's turning into a very good player. Watched them against Newcastle and he was excellent. Always looking for it. I like that in a player. On the topic he gets kicked to bits because he's got excellent close control and rarely loses possession hence people fouling him all the time.
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 11:25 - Dec 4 with 3298 viewspaulparker

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 11:00 - Dec 4 by bob566

he's turning into a very good player. Watched them against Newcastle and he was excellent. Always looking for it. I like that in a player. On the topic he gets kicked to bits because he's got excellent close control and rarely loses possession hence people fouling him all the time.

Totally agree he is a great player how rice & the overated mount get in the England squad a head of him is a disgrace, Grealish is exactly what we need in a midfielder going into a tournament he can score, pass, get free kicks , levy should have signed him last season for the 25 million as he is double that now

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 11:34 - Dec 4 with 3284 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ya, always been impressed with him whenever I'm seen him too.

Not sure why he's hated. Is it just the hair?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 11:38 - Dec 4 with 3274 viewsMick_S

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 11:34 - Dec 4 by BrianMcCarthy

I think he's a touch on the flash side Brian, but he does seem to be growing up a bit - plenty of talk during the Villa weekend game that he's ready for England now. Very good player.

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 11:48 - Dec 4 with 3240 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 11:38 - Dec 4 by Mick_S

I think he's a touch on the flash side Brian, but he does seem to be growing up a bit - plenty of talk during the Villa weekend game that he's ready for England now. Very good player.

Thanks, Mick.

The hair doesn't help, though. He really is Father Damo.

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 12:44 - Dec 4 with 3134 viewssmegma

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:31 - Dec 4 by jonno

"Most fouled" or player that has most free kicks given to? There is a bit of a difference.

If you saw MOTD2 on Sunday, they showed clips of him being fouled about a dozen times. Every refereeing decision was correct. One of the best players in English football. End of....
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 17:58 - Dec 4 with 2923 viewsHayesender

How he hasn't made the England squad yet is beyond me. Terrific player

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 18:03 - Dec 4 with 2919 viewsstowmarketrange

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 12:44 - Dec 4 by smegma

If you saw MOTD2 on Sunday, they showed clips of him being fouled about a dozen times. Every refereeing decision was correct. One of the best players in English football. End of....

But how many times did he win free kicks if the 12 they showed were correct?He goes to ground too easily for my liking,but I don’t doubt his ability.
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 21:38 - Dec 4 with 2785 viewssmegma

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 18:03 - Dec 4 by stowmarketrange

But how many times did he win free kicks if the 12 they showed were correct?He goes to ground too easily for my liking,but I don’t doubt his ability.

I can only comment on what I saw, not what I think I saw and without prejudice.
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 00:26 - Dec 5 with 2700 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 11:34 - Dec 4 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't want to flog the poor old horse to death again knowing how you feel about Declan Rice Brian but how good would ROI look with Grealish and Rice roaming the midfield at the moment.I wouls suspect we would already have qualified for the Euros instead of having to play 2 perfect games which I believe we are not going to do.
Not sure who fuc*ed it MON or Roy Keane but having being capped all the way up they they should be wearing green IMO.Of course I understand the lure of playing for England too so its always tough I guess.
Grealish appears to hitting his stride and both Newcastle and Man Utd found him hard to handle plus he did get hacked down a unacceptable amount which is very dangerous going forward .
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 07:20 - Dec 5 with 2617 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 00:26 - Dec 5 by CLAREMAN1995

I don't want to flog the poor old horse to death again knowing how you feel about Declan Rice Brian but how good would ROI look with Grealish and Rice roaming the midfield at the moment.I wouls suspect we would already have qualified for the Euros instead of having to play 2 perfect games which I believe we are not going to do.
Not sure who fuc*ed it MON or Roy Keane but having being capped all the way up they they should be wearing green IMO.Of course I understand the lure of playing for England too so its always tough I guess.
Grealish appears to hitting his stride and both Newcastle and Man Utd found him hard to handle plus he did get hacked down a unacceptable amount which is very dangerous going forward .

I think it's all a nonsense and that everyone should decide by 18 and should only be eligible for their Country of Birth or their parents' Countries of Birth.

To be fair to Grealish, though, he never played Senior for Ireland. Rice did.

Can't say I have a grudge against either of them at this stage. It's a farce, but they're entitled.

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 14:03 - Dec 5 with 2465 viewsR_from_afar

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 11:48 - Dec 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks, Mick.

The hair doesn't help, though. He really is Father Damo.

If only he also had the pace of his younger brother, he would be the complete footballer....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 15:19 - Dec 5 with 2423 viewskensalriser

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 07:20 - Dec 5 by BrianMcCarthy

I think it's all a nonsense and that everyone should decide by 18 and should only be eligible for their Country of Birth or their parents' Countries of Birth.

To be fair to Grealish, though, he never played Senior for Ireland. Rice did.

Can't say I have a grudge against either of them at this stage. It's a farce, but they're entitled.

I'd like to agree but it would be very harsh on players like Raheem Sterling.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 15:58 - Dec 5 with 2397 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I think he is a great player and seems to be making the step up to the prem as well.
I do recall seeing stats on assists and goals last season (or possibly the previous one) and our Luke's were better in that respect. Goals win games after all.
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 23:33 - Dec 5 with 2243 viewsw7r

I really don’t understand the flack he gets, he’s a real talent, great control, great energy, can see a pass, constantly draws fouls and can score.

So what if he’s a bit “flash”? I’ve seen plenty of mediocre “flash” players he’s a talented youngster who’s maturing into a very, very good player.

Who wouldn’t want him in their side? He’s defo ready for international football.

As for the barnet, I wish I still had that much hair.
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 00:20 - Dec 6 with 2206 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 15:19 - Dec 5 by kensalriser

I'd like to agree but it would be very harsh on players like Raheem Sterling.

Why?

I don't know his background.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024