Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum have transfer ban reduced 13:20 - Dec 6 with 1623 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50668975

Can't help but think that if it had been us it would have been increased.

Also, why couldn't we have had one when Redknapp was in charge?
Scum have transfer ban reduced on 13:28 - Dec 6 with 1593 viewsstowmarketrange

What did they do to deserve a reduction in the ban?They didn’t sign any players in the summer because they couldn’t.
Another load of sh@t that proves the rich make their own rules,while the rest of us suffer the consequences.
Scum have transfer ban reduced on 13:48 - Dec 6 with 1554 viewsSimonJames

Meanwhile Saracens (who I don't like) breach a £7M team salary cap (an amount that wouldn't pay for just one Chelscum 1st team player) and they get fined £5.26M and are docked 35 points!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Scum have transfer ban reduced on 13:51 - Dec 6 with 1542 viewsJuzzie

Good! They seemed to be doing ok with the kids. With any luck they'll be back to spunking tens of £millions on 'name' players because they need to push their brand/merchandise globally and they won't actually do much better.
Scum have transfer ban reduced on 13:52 - Dec 6 with 1531 viewsstowmarketrange

Scum have transfer ban reduced on 13:51 - Dec 6 by Juzzie

Good! They seemed to be doing ok with the kids. With any luck they'll be back to spunking tens of £millions on 'name' players because they need to push their brand/merchandise globally and they won't actually do much better.

And the kids will all go out on loan to Rooneys direby.
Scum have transfer ban reduced on 14:02 - Dec 6 with 1501 viewsbosh67

Does this mean we get a points deduction and another 7 figure fine?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Scum have transfer ban reduced on 20:02 - Dec 6 with 1319 viewsstowmarketrange

Not only do they get the ban lifted,they then moan that they were treated too harshly.
What a bunch of c@nts.
Scum have transfer ban reduced on 22:23 - Dec 6 with 1230 viewsStanisgod

Scum have transfer ban reduced on 20:02 - Dec 6 by stowmarketrange

Not only do they get the ban lifted,they then moan that they were treated too harshly.
What a bunch of c@nts.

The whole game is as bent as a nine Bob note.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Scum have transfer ban reduced on 23:30 - Dec 6 with 1176 viewsted_hendrix

"Chelsea were given a transfer ban after 150 rule breaches"

So what, I mean who really gives a flying f uck anymore?

Let them sail off into the land of television camera's covering every angle on the pitch and warm cosy television studios with cardboard cut outs sat comfortably in chairs who's sole intention in life is to talk complete nonsense about nothing at all.

So what, I mean who really gives a flying f uck anymore?

To quote Professor Stanley Unwin.

Bollox.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Scum have transfer ban reduced on 01:22 - Dec 7 with 1135 viewssmegma

Football is ONLY run for the benefit of the richest clubs.
Scum have transfer ban reduced on 04:07 - Dec 7 with 1096 viewsmarkrtid

Scum have transfer ban reduced on 13:28 - Dec 6 by stowmarketrange

What did they do to deserve a reduction in the ban?They didn’t sign any players in the summer because they couldn’t.
Another load of sh@t that proves the rich make their own rules,while the rest of us suffer the consequences.

You just summed up modern Britain today.

Have you thought about compaigning in the Suffolk area?
You get my vote.
Scum have transfer ban reduced on 08:17 - Dec 7 with 1037 viewsfrancisbowles

Whilst I join everyone on here complaining of the state of the game on this occasion it is the court of arbitration for sport that is too blame for this decision.
Scum have transfer ban reduced on 14:17 - Dec 7 with 898 viewspaulparker

The Good thing is this is gonna blow the whole plucky underdog what a great manager Frank lampard is right out of the water because as soon as he spends the pressure is on him to deliver
So far he has got an easy ride with the press making out Chelsea are Blythe Spartans and frank is battling the odds with a young experienced side, forgetting the fact they finished in the top four last year and won the europa league whilst having 60 players to choose from and one of the best youth set ups in world football

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024