Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Villa are relegated 15:41 - Dec 8 with 11304 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Are they going to be in deep doo doo, with regard to non compliance with FFP over the three seasons culminating in their promotion?

Will we be held responsible and have to pay their fine?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 15:42]
If Villa are relegated on 16:11 - Dec 8 with 6207 viewsHunterhoop

I was thinking that...surely should be something hanging over them. Does the rolling FFP loss cap span season’s where you’ve had a break of a season in the Prem?
If Villa are relegated on 16:22 - Dec 8 with 6178 viewsHarbour

Please let it happen
If Villa are relegated on 17:34 - Dec 8 with 6016 viewseghamranger

Unfortunately I think Watford, Norwich and Southampton will finish beneath them...
If Villa are relegated on 17:44 - Dec 8 with 6000 viewsdavman

They can just use Derby's Estate Agent to get a valuation, then retrospectively sell Villa Park to themselves for £200m. Job done.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

If Villa are relegated on 18:07 - Dec 8 with 5938 viewsMedwayR

If Villa are relegated on 17:44 - Dec 8 by davman

They can just use Derby's Estate Agent to get a valuation, then retrospectively sell Villa Park to themselves for £200m. Job done.

They’ve already done that, sold it for just shy of £60m.

Poll: Who’s better?

If Villa are relegated on 18:53 - Dec 8 with 5861 viewsenfieldargh

If Villa are relegated on 18:07 - Dec 8 by MedwayR

They’ve already done that, sold it for just shy of £60m.

But that was a championship stadium not a prem stadium, they are worth more

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

If Villa are relegated on 13:47 - Dec 11 with 5263 viewsrunningman75

If Villa are relegated on 18:53 - Dec 8 by enfieldargh

But that was a championship stadium not a prem stadium, they are worth more

Their stadium is in Birmingham though.
If Villa are relegated on 14:02 - Dec 11 with 5219 viewsRog

Their £100M prize for being relegated from big league will sort it out for them.
Login to get fewer ads

If Villa are relegated on 14:14 - Dec 11 with 5190 viewsfrancisbowles

If Villa are relegated on 16:11 - Dec 8 by Hunterhoop

I was thinking that...surely should be something hanging over them. Does the rolling FFP loss cap span season’s where you’ve had a break of a season in the Prem?

If they were relegated, then if they broke the rules in the cumulative three seasons before promotion they would be in problems. I don't know if they have actually posted their financials for the third year yet but if they have sold the ground that may keep them from penalties like points deductions.
If Villa are relegated on 14:24 - Dec 11 with 5165 viewsdaveB

I'm a bit lost on what happens if you do a Leciester or Bournemouth and fail FFP but go up and stay there. It was a fine before but not sure if that changed.

When their financial results come out if they failed FFP for last season then if they come down they would have to get a points deduction.

Saying all that I reckon they'll stay up, Southampton, Watford and Norwich all look in bigger trouble to me than Villa.
If Villa are relegated on 14:46 - Dec 11 with 5140 viewsfrancisbowles

If Villa are relegated on 14:24 - Dec 11 by daveB

I'm a bit lost on what happens if you do a Leciester or Bournemouth and fail FFP but go up and stay there. It was a fine before but not sure if that changed.

When their financial results come out if they failed FFP for last season then if they come down they would have to get a points deduction.

Saying all that I reckon they'll stay up, Southampton, Watford and Norwich all look in bigger trouble to me than Villa.

Yep, but there's usually one that goes on a run.
If Villa are relegated on 16:37 - Dec 11 with 5065 viewsnix

Leicester agreed a £3 million fine with the EFL. It would be hard for the EFL to enforce a bigger sanction on a club that they have no real control over - they can't throw them out for instance, like they could have to us. So I think that's why we got a bigger sanction than they did. Although their statement said that they didn't deliberately set out to flout the rules, unlike us presumably, but that there was a difference in interpretation of the rules around FFP.
If Villa are relegated on 16:59 - Jan 12 with 4678 viewseghamranger

Drinkwater and Villa shocking today...

So hope they go down.

Bet he wish he stayed at Leicester too...
If Villa are relegated on 17:00 - Jan 12 with 4671 viewsflynnbo

If Villa are relegated on 16:59 - Jan 12 by eghamranger

So hope they go down.

Would love them to come down. just love it!!!
If Villa are relegated on 17:04 - Jan 12 with 4650 viewsQPR_John

No team will get a financial penalty like us and as for a points deduction that will only be applied if it makes little difference as in the case of Birmingham
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 17:05]
If Villa are relegated on 19:13 - Jan 12 with 4479 viewspaulparker

So hope they go down.

Great to see, the same Danny Drinkwater who turned down England as well , also his hair transplant looks Sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

If Villa are relegated on 19:40 - Jan 12 with 4411 viewssmegma

So hope they go down.

I thought Drinkwater was on loan ???
If Villa are relegated on 19:47 - Jan 12 with 4379 viewskensalriser

Watford have 13 points from 6 games since Pearson took over and Southampton are seven points clear, I wouldn't back either of them to go down.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

If Villa are relegated on 20:10 - Jan 12 with 4320 viewsLazyFan

No Tammy to make them look good if they come down this time.
Also all the hangers-on on massive wages. Grealish will be off for much less than £20m as two extra years have gone by.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

If Villa are relegated on 16:00 - Jan 13 with 3997 viewswhittocksRs

Cannot wait for the episode of Dean Smith's Justice League after they've been relegated, with Captain Jack jumping ship before they sink.
If Villa are relegated on 16:44 - Jan 13 with 3925 viewsCroydonCaptJack

If Villa are relegated on 16:00 - Jan 13 by whittocksRs

Cannot wait for the episode of Dean Smith's Justice League after they've been relegated, with Captain Jack jumping ship before they sink.

Did someone call me?
If Villa are relegated on 16:53 - Jan 13 with 3882 viewsJigsore

would be terrible to see such a big club go down and get torn apart by embargos and other FFP sanctions! hopefully not!

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

If Villa are relegated on 16:57 - Jan 13 with 3867 viewsNed_Kennedys

If Villa are relegated on 16:53 - Jan 13 by Jigsore

would be terrible to see such a big club go down and get torn apart by embargos and other FFP sanctions! hopefully not!

Massive massive club, should have a god given right for permanent residency in the English Premier Superleague. If they do go down then we can only hope Wayne Rooney's Derby County replace them, even if they don't get promoted.
If Villa are relegated on 17:10 - Jan 13 with 3834 viewsAntti_Heinola

If Villa are relegated on 17:34 - Dec 8 by eghamranger

Unfortunately I think Watford, Norwich and Southampton will finish beneath them...

Watford are going to stay up, and comfortably.

Bare bones.

If Villa are relegated on 17:25 - Jan 13 with 3796 viewsHarbour

AV 17 signings £130m spent reminds me of Fulham £100m last year... as we know under MH that spend spend model does not work. Look forward to seeing them at LR next year minus the so called stars
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024