Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now I've dared look at the table again... 15:48 - Dec 9 with 2630 viewskensalriser

Didn't realise how far the top two have drawn ahead.

In terms of points we're closer to Fulham (7 pts) in third place than they are to Leeds in second. In the other direction the 7 point gap takes us to Reading in 18th.

Still a lot to fight for if we can regain the form from earlier in the season.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 16:28 - Dec 9 with 2562 viewsrobith

Preston are 7th despite losing their last 4 consecutive games. What a league.
Now I've dared look at the table again... on 16:30 - Dec 9 with 2549 viewsstevec

WBA and Leeds are going to run away with it.

Elsewhere it's all to play for and despite a pitiful November we're still thereabouts.
Now I've dared look at the table again... on 16:40 - Dec 9 with 2532 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 16:30 - Dec 9 by stevec

WBA and Leeds are going to run away with it.

Elsewhere it's all to play for and despite a pitiful November we're still thereabouts.

It certainly looks that way.

Leeds have form of bottling it though so it's always a possibility.
Now I've dared look at the table again... on 17:01 - Dec 9 with 2491 viewsCamberleyR

Still early days, though no doubt some Leeds fans are already celebrating promotion. At this point last season Sheffield United were five points behind Leeds but ended the season six points ahead of them.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 17:07 - Dec 9 with 2460 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 17:01 - Dec 9 by CamberleyR

Still early days, though no doubt some Leeds fans are already celebrating promotion. At this point last season Sheffield United were five points behind Leeds but ended the season six points ahead of them.

I think Leeds beat them and it looked all over then managed to lose to ten man Wigan after being ahead. It was theirs to lose. And they did!
Now I've dared look at the table again... on 17:41 - Dec 9 with 2386 viewspaulparker

I would quite happily take mid table and stoke, Huddersfield to go down

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 17:57 - Dec 9 with 2355 viewsGloucs_R

I think if we finish in the top 10 we'd have had a great season.

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 22:05 - Dec 9 with 2149 viewsBoston

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 17:57 - Dec 9 by Gloucs_R

I think if we finish in the top 10 we'd have had a great season.

Top eight!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 01:36 - Dec 10 with 2049 viewssmegma

I think If we win the league some fans would still moan.
Now I've dared look at the table again... on 08:25 - Dec 10 with 1885 viewsstevec

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 01:36 - Dec 10 by smegma

I think If we win the league some fans would still moan.

We managed 80 points one season, even got promoted, yet some of them moaned from start to finish.
Now I've dared look at the table again... on 11:17 - Dec 10 with 1790 viewsRblockPrior

If we manage to finish top half it has been a very successful season, next season will all hinge on the money we have available to us, although with the sale of Eze that could be a reasonable figure

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 11:29 - Dec 10 with 1778 viewsTheChef

Can't wait to play Arsenal again next season.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:38 - Dec 10 with 1765 viewsbosh67

I will accept nothing less than top spot this season premiership and champions league next season. Especially on this zero budget. Otherwise bring in Paul hart to sort it out!
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 11:41]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 11:51 - Dec 10 with 1741 viewsLongsufferingR

This season there aren't as many big money clubs as previously, and if Leeds and West Brom go up, looking at the teams likely to come down from PL or go up from L1, next season could be even more favourable.
Now I've dared look at the table again... on 12:42 - Dec 10 with 1656 viewsheadhoops

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 11:29 - Dec 10 by TheChef

Can't wait to play Arsenal again next season.

cant see them going down?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 12:59 - Dec 10 with 1611 viewsRs_Holy

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 12:42 - Dec 10 by headhoops

wet spam?
Now I've dared look at the table again... on 13:05 - Dec 10 with 1589 viewsTheChef

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 12:42 - Dec 10 by headhoops

Probably not.

But it would be hilarious.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 13:37 - Dec 10 with 1521 viewswestberksr

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 16:40 - Dec 9 by CroydonCaptJack

It certainly looks that way.

Leeds have form of bottling it though so it's always a possibility.

we can all hope
Now I've dared look at the table again... on 13:41 - Dec 10 with 1509 viewsMick_S

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 13:37 - Dec 10 by westberksr

we can all hope

Now that would be funny; I'd rather they just got promoted so we don't have to deal with them for a while.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 14:52 - Dec 10 with 1436 viewsPinnerPaul

Very happy with my WBA to win the league bet that I placed after they beat us

Easily the best team we have played this season for me
Now I've dared look at the table again... on 16:26 - Dec 10 with 1374 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Now I've dared look at the table again... on 14:52 - Dec 10 by PinnerPaul

Very happy with my WBA to win the league bet that I placed after they beat us

Easily the best team we have played this season for me

By a mile.
And we could still have got something from that game.
Now I've dared look at the table again... on 18:51 - Dec 10 with 1270 viewssuperstan

Just seen how far Charlton have fallen away after their good start.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024