Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotation and squad management 21:31 - Dec 10 with 1829 viewsdannyblue

I like how Warburton's doing it.

I had noticed how Bright was out of the picture for a bit. Now it's Ilias's turn. I wonder if Ebs and Ryan will ever get a rest? Lots of games, young minds. Better to give them a week or two off rather than 10 minutes break second half. Keeps them hungry, keeps them fresh. And we saw how Ebs went off the boil last season.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/warburton-tells-qpr-youngster-to-be-patient

Rotation and squad management on 21:35 - Dec 10 with 1799 viewsozexile

I like Warburton but not sure the Chair and Bright swap was planned squad Rotation.
Rotation and squad management on 23:09 - Dec 10 with 1663 viewsbosh67

No doubt if we don't get great fantastic results in the next two away games people will be calling for his head but the truth is that this is the beginning of a long journey I hope with Warburton. Keeping this side up with some room to spare is his mission this season and then growing a squad that grows over the years on a tight budget and with great scouting is the key to us being a proper club again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rotation and squad management on 23:12 - Dec 10 with 1660 viewsdannyblue

Looks like it to me but could of course be wrong. Bright disappeared for a month. Didn't get a minute despite being on the bench. Now Ilias hasn't had a minute for two games. Anyway the good thing is we have some promising options.
Rotation and squad management on 23:34 - Dec 10 with 1642 viewsbosh67

Rotation and squad management on 23:12 - Dec 10 by dannyblue

Looks like it to me but could of course be wrong. Bright disappeared for a month. Didn't get a minute despite being on the bench. Now Ilias hasn't had a minute for two games. Anyway the good thing is we have some promising options.

BOS had a thigh strain. That's why we didn't see him on the bench for a few weeks.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rotation and squad management on 23:49 - Dec 10 with 1617 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I think BOS will get better and better this season. Pace and strength along with confidence. A great combination.
Rotation and squad management on 00:01 - Dec 11 with 1602 viewsdaveB

think it's a stretch to say this swap was planned rotation. Chair's form dipped so he's been dropped, not the end of the world for him much the same as Bright was dropped after a couple of poor games earlier in the season.
Rotation and squad management on 07:47 - Dec 11 with 1421 viewssmegma

MW was quoted before the season saying ' no matter how poor players played last season, they were guaranteed their place in the team as there was no competition for certain players'.

I was thinking Bidwell and Scowen..
Rotation and squad management on 09:15 - Dec 11 with 1341 viewsgazza1

Rotation and squad management on 07:47 - Dec 11 by smegma

MW was quoted before the season saying ' no matter how poor players played last season, they were guaranteed their place in the team as there was no competition for certain players'.

I was thinking Bidwell and Scowen..

MW rotates the squad very well and he also manages the players very properly indeed. He has put together an excellent squad that enables him to rotate without making massive differences to the ability of the Team.

He has left out BOS because he was finding things difficult and his attitude was wrong on occasions...he appears to have come back 'running. Like wise Chair has found it tough in the last few games and not played as well as he did , who knows why, but MW has decided to keep him around the team but left him on the bench and introduced him during the game. Proper good management from MW. Rangel is another one that he uses well.
Login to get fewer ads

Rotation and squad management on 09:29 - Dec 11 with 1320 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The BOS situation seemed straightforward to me - he just lost a bit of form and he also picked up an injury. Even when he was playing well, I thought that he was displaying potential more than results. He looked dangerous and, to be fair, he certainly moved us up the pitch when playing well. However, wide players are judged on key passes, assists, covering back and goals. And while we could all see that in his future there wasn't enough of it in his present e.g. he didn't seem to take his man on enough, even when we could see that he had the better of him.

Then he lost form somewhat and then was unavailable through injury.

I think that those looking for his recall a couple of games ago (I wasn't 100% myself) have been proven right.

Preston was his best game. No assist or goal mind you, and not many key passes either. But he worked hard, looked solid, took on his man and other men too, lasted the full ninety and seemed to really make the breakthrough.

Happy for him, and for us.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rotation and squad management on 09:39 - Dec 11 with 1306 viewsgazza1

His attitude wasn't good either....very lucky not to get sent off at Bristol City and also in other games. Lets hope MW has addressed that side of his game.

He played very well indeed on Saturday, one of several players who could have been MOTM.

Lets hope it continues tonight.
Rotation and squad management on 12:52 - Dec 11 with 1171 viewsMatch82

Rotation and squad management on 00:01 - Dec 11 by daveB

think it's a stretch to say this swap was planned rotation. Chair's form dipped so he's been dropped, not the end of the world for him much the same as Bright was dropped after a couple of poor games earlier in the season.

Which is actually a breath of fresh air. It feels like he actually has the balance right, you're not dropped after one bad game but you arent unstoppable either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024