Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foul on Eze last night. 09:15 - Dec 12 with 1758 viewsMick_S

Perhaps I didn't quite see this correctly, but when Eze went down, did their player not take an off the ball swipe at him? There were no complaints from us and I wasn't drunk. Help!

Edit - the swipe put Eze down.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 9:17]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Foul on Eze last night. on 10:36 - Dec 12 with 1540 viewsLongsufferingR

Looked like an accidental collision to me
Foul on Eze last night. on 10:40 - Dec 12 with 1528 viewssuperhoopdownunder

think it was an accident.
Foul on Eze last night. on 10:51 - Dec 12 with 1488 viewsMick_S

Thanks folks.

Foul on Eze last night. on 11:04 - Dec 12 with 1430 viewsHAYESBOY

I couldn't see why he pushed a player over late in the game. Slightly lucky to just get a yellow.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Foul on Eze last night. on 11:05 - Dec 12 with 1418 viewsParkRoyalR

You saw it right. McEachran slyly tracked Eze after he completed his pass and with ball 10 yards away planted his studs down his Achilles. These types of deliberate off the ball challenges should be straight Red's. Shows opposition are identifying Eze for special treatment with + without the ball.
Foul on Eze last night. on 11:09 - Dec 12 with 1407 viewsMick_S

Foul on Eze last night. on 11:05 - Dec 12 by ParkRoyalR

You saw it right. McEachran slyly tracked Eze after he completed his pass and with ball 10 yards away planted his studs down his Achilles. These types of deliberate off the ball challenges should be straight Red's. Shows opposition are identifying Eze for special treatment with + without the ball.

That is what I thought I saw. It must have been so good that every player on the pitch missed it because there would have been hell to pay for that. What I saw was a no question red.

Foul on Eze last night. on 12:15 - Dec 12 with 1295 viewsterryb

It looked deliberate to me, but made to look like a "coming together".
Foul on Eze last night. on 12:17 - Dec 12 with 1287 viewsMick_S

Foul on Eze last night. on 12:15 - Dec 12 by terryb

I've got a bee in my bonnet about this because I think he is going to get away with it. My son just told me he watched it 3 times and it looks deliberate - you can't rake accidentally when jogging.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 12:22]

Login to get fewer ads

Foul on Eze last night. on 12:35 - Dec 12 with 1220 viewsstowmarketrange

Foul on Eze last night. on 12:17 - Dec 12 by Mick_S

I've got a bee in my bonnet about this because I think he is going to get away with it. My son just told me he watched it 3 times and it looks deliberate - you can't rake accidentally when jogging.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 12:22]

Maybe the FA will take a look at it and take action?Can pigs fly?
Foul on Eze last night. on 13:31 - Dec 12 with 1077 viewsbosh67

Foul on Eze last night. on 11:05 - Dec 12 by ParkRoyalR

Although if we ever lose Eze McEachran would be a player they should look at, especially if we ever got decent money for Eze, if he goes at some stage. Totally different player but has a very Faurlin type way about the way he plays the ball around.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Foul on Eze last night. on 13:47 - Dec 12 with 1011 viewsWatford_Ranger

There’s an unwritten rule now that you can foul him at least half a dozen times in unthreatening areas which the long-haired bloke took full advantage of.
Foul on Eze last night. on 13:57 - Dec 12 with 985 viewsParkRoyalR

Foul on Eze last night. on 12:15 - Dec 12 by terryb

100% deliberate, it's hard to spot as the offender doesn't need to break stride or kick out, just carefully plant their studs on oppo's Achilles. Models who's as sly as they come is a real exponent and left the Celtic centre half writhing in agony the weekend and made it look like a sorry did I step on your toe type foul.
Foul on Eze last night. on 13:58 - Dec 12 with 981 viewsParkRoyalR

Foul on Eze last night. on 13:57 - Dec 12 by ParkRoyalR

100% deliberate, it's hard to spot as the offender doesn't need to break stride or kick out, just carefully plant their studs on oppo's Achilles. Models who's as sly as they come is a real exponent and left the Celtic centre half writhing in agony the weekend and made it look like a sorry did I step on your toe type foul.

Morelos
Foul on Eze last night. on 14:00 - Dec 12 with 974 viewsstowmarketrange

Foul on Eze last night. on 13:47 - Dec 12 by Watford_Ranger

There’s an unwritten rule now that you can foul him at least half a dozen times in unthreatening areas which the long-haired bloke took full advantage of.

I thought he looked a poor mans robbie savage.
Foul on Eze last night. on 14:13 - Dec 12 with 939 viewsjonno

Foul on Eze last night. on 13:57 - Dec 12 by ParkRoyalR

That was certainly the impression I got watching on the QPR plus thing last night. They showed a replay of it from one end of the pitch and it looked very suspicious.
Foul on Eze last night. on 14:14 - Dec 12 with 938 viewsmcqpr10

Foul on Eze last night. on 13:31 - Dec 12 by bosh67

Although if we ever lose Eze McEachran would be a player they should look at, especially if we ever got decent money for Eze, if he goes at some stage. Totally different player but has a very Faurlin type way about the way he plays the ball around.

Think he's more Sean Goss than faurlin. Brentford fans I know not in the slightest bit bothered when he left. Big earner too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024