Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Luck UK 12:13 - Dec 12 with 55275 viewsPlanetHonneywood

For the Eze, not the Pugh!

#votewarburton

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Good Luck UK on 12:37 - Dec 12 with 10413 viewsMytch_QPR

I know everyone is bored with political threads (especially Clive) but the one thing I would say is that I reckon there will be a high turnout today.

Nigel F said there would be a low turnout and he's normally wrong about everything.

Did my thing at 7.02am (and still got in a small queue at this ungodly hour).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Good Luck UK on 12:44 - Dec 12 with 10385 viewsstowmarketrange

Good Luck UK on 12:37 - Dec 12 by Mytch_QPR

I know everyone is bored with political threads (especially Clive) but the one thing I would say is that I reckon there will be a high turnout today.

Nigel F said there would be a low turnout and he's normally wrong about everything.

Did my thing at 7.02am (and still got in a small queue at this ungodly hour).

Thanks to mr F my ballot paper was spoilt because I don’t believe There is anyone at the moment who could get us out of this mess that we’re in.
A small protest I know,but every little helps.
Good Luck UK on 12:48 - Dec 12 with 10374 viewsDavieQPR

Quite lucky as Polling is at local CIU club so will vote then have a few Real Ales for £2.50 a pint. Pretty cheap for London area.
Good Luck UK on 12:56 - Dec 12 with 10353 viewsBoston

Never fear, whatever the result they’ll be people rioting about something or other within three months.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Good Luck UK on 13:00 - Dec 12 with 10336 viewsstowmarketrange

Good Luck UK on 12:56 - Dec 12 by Boston

Never fear, whatever the result they’ll be people rioting about something or other within three months.

Well it won’t be me.Ive been battered into submission by lies,spin and spineless MP’s in the last few months.I’ve had enough.
Good Luck UK on 13:02 - Dec 12 with 10325 viewsMytch_QPR

Good Luck UK on 13:00 - Dec 12 by stowmarketrange

Well it won’t be me.Ive been battered into submission by lies,spin and spineless MP’s in the last few months.I’ve had enough.

Try hiding in a large fridge (make sure you've got some beers in there with you)...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Good Luck UK on 13:10 - Dec 12 with 10290 viewsloftboy

I was the only one at mine this morning, ballot box was 3/4 full though so maybe an early rush I missed.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Good Luck UK on 13:22 - Dec 12 with 10239 viewspaulparker

Doing something I’ve never done before and I feel dirty about it , I’m voting Tory
Anything to stop that Poundland starlin getting into office

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Good Luck UK on 13:26 - Dec 12 with 10225 viewsMytch_QPR

Good Luck UK on 13:22 - Dec 12 by paulparker

Doing something I’ve never done before and I feel dirty about it , I’m voting Tory

Filthy boy. Have you bought a top hat?

Good Luck UK on 13:28 - Dec 12 with 10218 viewsstevec

The weathers terrible but get out and vote, even if it's for Jezbollah or Swansong.

I'll be playing my part giving failing Grayling the opportunity of another 5 years creating his own brand of mayhem. I can barely get a train out of town these days, fckin mad really.
Good Luck UK on 13:48 - Dec 12 with 10168 viewspaulparker

Good Luck UK on 13:26 - Dec 12 by Mytch_QPR

Filthy boy. Have you bought a top hat?

Don’t I need a bath later for doing that

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Good Luck UK on 13:53 - Dec 12 with 10153 viewsrunningman75

Voted at 7.15 a.m this morning work Christmas party tonight so not sure whether people's sour faces tomorrow at work will be due to the election result or hangovers.
Good Luck UK on 14:00 - Dec 12 with 10137 viewspaesanu

Good Luck UK on 13:22 - Dec 12 by paulparker

Someone's trying to start a thread about politics, not so you can start the downward spiral into a bun fight, as it's not that hard to say a few choice words about Bojo. Keep that in mind eh?

Anyway, what I've found interesting is that really out of the 650 seats, it really boils down to 50 or so?

No matter what your politics, use your vote.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Good Luck UK on 14:23 - Dec 12 with 10099 viewspaulparker

Good Luck UK on 14:00 - Dec 12 by paesanu

Someone's trying to start a thread about politics, not so you can start the downward spiral into a bun fight, as it's not that hard to say a few choice words about Bojo. Keep that in mind eh?

Anyway, what I've found interesting is that really out of the 650 seats, it really boils down to 50 or so?

No matter what your politics, use your vote.

Il say what I want thanks

Good Luck UK on 14:34 - Dec 12 with 10072 viewspaesanu

You sound like a Tory.

Good Luck UK on 14:40 - Dec 12 with 10057 viewspaulparker

Good Luck UK on 14:34 - Dec 12 by paesanu

You sound like a Tory.

You sound like a c***

Good Luck UK on 14:44 - Dec 12 with 10054 viewsMytch_QPR

Good Luck UK on 14:40 - Dec 12 by paulparker

You sound like a c***

For the life of me I can never understand why Clive dislikes these political threads

Good Luck UK on 15:06 - Dec 12 with 10019 viewsstowmarketrange

Good Luck UK on 14:44 - Dec 12 by Mytch_QPR

For the life of me I can never understand why Clive dislikes these political threads

People just don’t seem to want to talk any more without it turning nasty.What do you reckon you w@nker?
Good Luck UK on 15:16 - Dec 12 with 9999 viewsMytch_QPR

Good Luck UK on 15:06 - Dec 12 by stowmarketrange

People just don’t seem to want to talk any more without it turning nasty.What do you reckon you w@nker?

That's a very accurate assessment, you pr*ck.
It seems to have turned into a mass debate

Good Luck UK on 15:17 - Dec 12 with 9994 viewseasthertsr

My polling station is in a church hall. As you go in on a Thursday morning you had to turn left to vote or turn right to go to the food bank. Both rooms were very busy. How on earth has it come to this?
Good Luck UK on 15:19 - Dec 12 with 9991 viewspaesanu

Good Luck UK on 14:40 - Dec 12 by paulparker

You sound like a c***

Thanks for proving my point sweetheart. Carry on now with your little bitter life.

Good Luck UK on 15:19 - Dec 12 with 9989 viewskensalriser

In the interests of fairness and balance, may I just say fck all of you.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Good Luck UK on 15:24 - Dec 12 with 9980 viewspaulparker

Good Luck UK on 15:19 - Dec 12 by paesanu

Thanks for proving my point sweetheart. Carry on now with your little bitter life.

You had a point ?? What was that then ??? I must have missed that when you were being patronising
Sounds to me like your the bitter one , never mind school finishes in 5 minutes

Good Luck UK on 15:28 - Dec 12 with 9965 views2Thomas2Bowles

I was laughing this morning where there were reports on BBC and twitfest of queues to vote, turns out it was mostly in London in safe seats

Only matter in marginals.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Good Luck UK on 15:31 - Dec 12 with 9959 viewsstevec

Good Luck UK on 15:17 - Dec 12 by easthertsr

My polling station is in a church hall. As you go in on a Thursday morning you had to turn left to vote or turn right to go to the food bank. Both rooms were very busy. How on earth has it come to this?

Mine had a tramp in a sleeping bag outside the Church Hall, although it could've been the Labour candidate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024