Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation 17:15 - Dec 18 with 9288 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Unbelievable stuff. What a fall from grace. Clearly hasn't recovered from playing for Chelsea.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50839639
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 17:17 - Dec 18 with 7199 viewsflynnbo

Shows some balls though!
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 17:39 - Dec 18 with 7131 viewsBrianMcCarthy

'Neil Shipperley's lawyer said that "everything came to a crescendo on the day in question"'

Indeed...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 17:46 - Dec 18 with 7113 viewsloftboy

What a wànker

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 17:52 - Dec 18 with 7095 viewsMrSheen

Windscreen wipers on the inside.
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 18:05 - Dec 18 with 7058 viewsClive_Anderson

He must be about 100 stone by now, if we extrapolate from the weight gain at the end of his career.
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 18:19 - Dec 18 with 7030 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Must have been inspired by nicheparade.com, don't ask its just showed up on matchday when I was watching QPR on some very shady site
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 19:31 - Dec 18 with 6866 viewsKonk

I must be getting old because ten years ago a former Chelsea player getting done for flashing strangers and wan king in a van, would have made my day, but I actually feel quite sorry for the bloke. He's obviously in a bit of a mess.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2019 19:45]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 21:05 - Dec 18 with 6649 viewssmegma

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 19:31 - Dec 18 by Konk

I must be getting old because ten years ago a former Chelsea player getting done for flashing strangers and wan king in a van, would have made my day, but I actually feel quite sorry for the bloke. He's obviously in a bit of a mess.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2019 19:45]

Clive Walker was his hero growing up.
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 23:51 - Dec 18 with 6460 viewsdaveB

He coaches a kids team local to me on a Sunday morning, my kid has played against his team several times and very few of the other parents would believe he was a former footballer, he's absolutely massive now (belly wise not penis as far as i Know)
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 00:29 - Dec 19 with 6442 viewsdavman

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 23:51 - Dec 18 by daveB

He coaches a kids team local to me on a Sunday morning, my kid has played against his team several times and very few of the other parents would believe he was a former footballer, he's absolutely massive now (belly wise not penis as far as i Know)

Yeah. With his registration on the Sex Offenders register, he shouldn't be anywhere near kids now. Even though he is Palarse and Scum, like konk, I just feel sorry for him now. Not normal this professional football malarkey, is it?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 07:11 - Dec 19 with 6298 viewshopphoops

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 00:29 - Dec 19 by davman

Yeah. With his registration on the Sex Offenders register, he shouldn't be anywhere near kids now. Even though he is Palarse and Scum, like konk, I just feel sorry for him now. Not normal this professional football malarkey, is it?

Well I think he's done well to get his life together over the last two decades. OK, he's put on 20 stone and been convicted as a predatory sex offender, but as far as I'm aware he hasn't played for Chelsea once.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 07:42 - Dec 19 with 6217 viewspaulparker

Fcuk him he is a nonce
As ever people are forgetting The VICTIMS, a young girl and her mum , how about we get them some help rather than that fat mess

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 07:54 - Dec 19 with 6190 viewsKonk

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 07:42 - Dec 19 by paulparker

Fcuk him he is a nonce
As ever people are forgetting The VICTIMS, a young girl and her mum , how about we get them some help rather than that fat mess

Okay, let's hang him, if that makes you feel better. It should go without saying that it would have been a horrible experience for the Mother and daughter and they have every sympathy, but it's also possible to feel a bit sorry for a bloke who looks to be struggling, given his behaviour and the fact that he's put on about 10 stone in weight. He's presumably not the happiest or most stable soul in the world at the minute - I hope he gets better.

Edit: From the BBC report in the OP's post: "He is said to have sought counselling for personal issues, including the death of his father, gambling problems and debts." Like I said above, I hope he's better/happier soon.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 8:02]

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 08:19 - Dec 19 with 6141 viewspaulparker

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 07:54 - Dec 19 by Konk

Okay, let's hang him, if that makes you feel better. It should go without saying that it would have been a horrible experience for the Mother and daughter and they have every sympathy, but it's also possible to feel a bit sorry for a bloke who looks to be struggling, given his behaviour and the fact that he's put on about 10 stone in weight. He's presumably not the happiest or most stable soul in the world at the minute - I hope he gets better.

Edit: From the BBC report in the OP's post: "He is said to have sought counselling for personal issues, including the death of his father, gambling problems and debts." Like I said above, I hope he's better/happier soon.

Many people lose parents they don’t go vvanking themselves off in front of 16 year old year old girls
Imagine the trauma for that kid
No it’s all about the ex footballer and his woes and helping him , like I say I’ve got no sympathy he should be doing porridge

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 08:34 - Dec 19 with 6088 viewsdistortR

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 08:19 - Dec 19 by paulparker

Many people lose parents they don’t go vvanking themselves off in front of 16 year old year old girls
No it’s all about the ex footballer and his woes and helping him , like I say I’ve got no sympathy he should be doing porridge

I've got debts and recently lost a parent.

Given current players getting tanked and crashing cars and ex-players knocking one out in public, can someone give me a list of things i can do and expect leniency in court for?

at the mo I'm just walking about pissed off, can't help but feel I'm missing out. And can i throw the tories in as another mitigating factor?

Also, maybe the derby player was also doing a shipperly, which would help explain the crash (Although, obviously, being out of your skull will do that).

wrong 'un.
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 08:37 - Dec 19 with 6071 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 08:19 - Dec 19 by paulparker

Didn't you tell all and sundry on here that you get all frothy over your next door neighbour's young daughter when she's hanging her smalls on the washing line?

Not comparing you to Neil Shipperley nor defending him but I don't think your are eligible for the title of Noncefinder General.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 8:42]
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 08:43 - Dec 19 with 6045 viewsWokingR

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 08:37 - Dec 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

Didn't you tell all and sundry on here that you get all frothy over your next door neighbour's young daughter when she's hanging her smalls on the washing line?

Not comparing you to Neil Shipperley nor defending him but I don't think your are eligible for the title of Noncefinder General.

But as far as we know, he's never poked his knob through the fence at her.
There is a difference between having a look and being unacceptable.
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 08:44 - Dec 19 with 6038 viewsPommyhoop

Tosser

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 09:02 - Dec 19 with 5996 viewspaulparker

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 08:37 - Dec 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

Way different baz the woman in question is over 21 and I wasn’t pulling my plonker over her either for all sundry to see , if a bloke makes a comment about a woman over 21 to his mates yeah it’s crude but not sinister
The difference is I wasn’t in a van in full view of a 16 year old kid and then making excuses because I’m a dumb fcuk who has blown all his money on betting, KFC and booze

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 09:14 - Dec 19 with 5967 viewssmegma

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 07:54 - Dec 19 by Konk

Would you be saying that if he was John Smith and lived on the White City Estate?? I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. My sympathy is with the victims and his family. He obviously needs help, agreed, and not hanging.
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 09:22 - Dec 19 with 5954 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 09:02 - Dec 19 by paulparker

Way different baz the woman in question is over 21 and I wasn’t pulling my plonker over her either for all sundry to see , if a bloke makes a comment about a woman over 21 to his mates yeah it’s crude but not sinister
The difference is I wasn’t in a van in full view of a 16 year old kid and then making excuses because I’m a dumb fcuk who has blown all his money on betting, KFC and booze

I'm sure you said she was 19 but that's neither here nor there.

My point is, some would see your actions of ogling through a window as outrageous, and I'm sure if you caught your neighbour doing the same to one of your daughters, you'd rightly have something to say?

All I'm saying is look at these things with a view to not getting wound up and taking umbrage, because there is a myriad of ways to look at this case.
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 09:35 - Dec 19 with 5921 viewspaulparker

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 09:22 - Dec 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'm sure you said she was 19 but that's neither here nor there.

My point is, some would see your actions of ogling through a window as outrageous, and I'm sure if you caught your neighbour doing the same to one of your daughters, you'd rightly have something to say?

All I'm saying is look at these things with a view to not getting wound up and taking umbrage, because there is a myriad of ways to look at this case.

Baz every straight bloke on the planet has eyed up a woman or made a comment about a woman to mates if the woman next door wants to wear no knickers and put her washing out that’s up to her but there’s a huge difference between having a joke about that and sitting in a van choking the chicken in front of a 16 year old kid , that’s vile and the bloke should be in the nick
As for my daughter I’ve been out with her and blokes have chatted her up at a bar or I’ve seen them making them comments , I haven’t gone steaming up there beating them up and chucking my weight about because that’s life but if a bloke was doing what shipperley did he wouldn’t have anything to pull anymore

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 09:39 - Dec 19 with 5915 viewsKonk

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 09:14 - Dec 19 by smegma

Would you be saying that if he was John Smith and lived on the White City Estate?? I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. My sympathy is with the victims and his family. He obviously needs help, agreed, and not hanging.

I'd be much more likely to have sympathy for John Smith off the White City estate than I would a former Chelsea player! Everyone has shi t stuff in their lives, and some people are lucky enough to muddle through it without too much damage. Some others aren't so fortunate, and although people often don't help themselves with booze, drugs, gambling or whatever, that doesn't mean you can't have a bit of compassion/sympathy. As far as I'm aware, Neil Shipperly hasn't spent his adult life wan king in public, so I'm guessing something's tipped him over the edge. So yes, if I was only allowed to feel sympathy for the people he flashed/wan ked in front of, then they'd get my sympathy over Shipperly, but in the real world, it's possible to feel some sympathy too for someone who's clearly in a bit of a mess mentally, If he wasn't, he wouldn't be wan king in public. I hope he gets better. EDIT: I had a bloke wan king behind me in the middle of the afternoon at Oxford Circus station when I was eleven and up the West End with my brother, and no it wasn't much fun. It disgusted me and still would if it happened today, but looking back it's also possible to be sad that someone's ended-up that fu cked-up.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 9:45]

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 09:49 - Dec 19 with 5871 viewsPommyhoop

Robert Black regularly exposed himself to girls when he was in a mixed children's home.
Just saying like.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 9:57]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 09:53 - Dec 19 with 5849 viewsHayesender

Have had a drink and a chat with him a few times. Really nice bloke with some great stories about his playing career.

Really shocked by this

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024