Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? 01:18 - Dec 21 with 13080 viewsBoston

....I’ll be perched up in B Block to watch 2-0 the Rangers. Sod off back to yer valley and take that Gary Bushell wiv ya.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 06:08 - Dec 21 with 3163 viewsBrianMcCarthy

First live game for me in a long while.

2-0 Rangers.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 07:32 - Dec 21 with 3119 viewsHantsR

I'll be there, hope it's not water-logged like everything down here seems to be.
Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 08:50 - Dec 21 with 3083 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Well look at us lot all returning home to the roost!

To think I could be sunbathing by the pool going to see the World Club moneyspinner later; instead I’ll be freezing, rained on and sat in a cramped stand with a load of moaning old gits....wouldn’t have it any other way!

QPR 6, Charlton 2

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 09:44 - Dec 21 with 3028 viewsDorse

After last week's unmitigated disaster, they should be pretty revved up for this one. We have the technology, we can rebuild them

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 10:34 - Dec 21 with 2966 viewsQPRSteve

http://www.cafcpicks.com/cgi-bin/drkish/display.pl?month=201912&date=20191221&ti

Interesting little read. All time Charlton/QPR XI
Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 12:20 - Dec 21 with 2849 viewsPinnerPaul

Charlton are near the 'top' of Racing Post stats for 'without a win' = 10

We are also top of since Won at odds on = 5

Charlton also 5th in Since Away Win on 7

Despite all that I'll go for 3-1 us
Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 12:43 - Dec 21 with 2827 viewsaston_hoop

Because I am a pessimistic fcker, this has all the hallmarks of a defeat. 0-1, meltdown. Prove me wrong Rangers

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 12:51 - Dec 21 with 2805 viewsloftboy

Working a late shift today, going for 3-1

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 12:51 - Dec 21 with 2806 viewskarl

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 06:08 - Dec 21 by BrianMcCarthy

2-0 Rangers.

Brian and his back up (usually away games) Hants are both leaving their match up date duties!
Good luck to all and hopefully someone steps up to the plate

I'm going 2-0, hopefully determined to get another clean sheet after last week and Charlton striker Taylor has had his head turned by transfer talk
Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 12:53 - Dec 21 with 2806 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Looking forward to it - the game starts at 2am here in Australia
Has been a warm week - it was 46 degrees Celsius here yesterday (a lazy 115 Fahrenheit)

Having a few Peroni before the game and watching the Cardiff vs. Preston game

Hopefully we can get back to the form we were in before the Barnsley debacle
Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 13:38 - Dec 21 with 2714 viewssuperhoopdownunder

It will be a welcome back to QPR for Steve Gallen today too
He's now a Director at Charlton
Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 14:00 - Dec 21 with 2662 viewsaston_hoop

[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 14:01]

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 14:05 - Dec 21 with 2635 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 14:00 - Dec 21 by aston_hoop

[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 14:01]

Not sure why BOS has been dropped to the bench again?
Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 14:17 - Dec 21 with 2564 viewsBoston

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 14:05 - Dec 21 by superhoopdownunder

Super Sub?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 14:19 - Dec 21 with 2556 viewsderbyhoop

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 14:05 - Dec 21 by superhoopdownunder

Reading, Hull and Cardiff between now and 1st jan?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 14:19 - Dec 21 with 2550 viewsaston_hoop

I'd have him starting but maybe we want to have him fresh for Reading and Hull? we are going to have to rotate this next 10 days anyway

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 14:22 - Dec 21 with 2536 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Enjoy the game nothing like being home for the Christmas we will struggle on until tomorrow for the highlights
Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 14:24 - Dec 21 with 2506 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 06:08 - Dec 21 by BrianMcCarthy

2-0 Rangers.

Enjoy it Brian hope you picked the game where we finally click again.Going to be a big loss on here but we will manage .Be a nice change for you to enjoy a game without typing like mad .Cheers
Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 14:38 - Dec 21 with 2418 viewsWren67

Pissed I cant go. After last week trip Barnsley, I been told xmas shopping is more important.

because I am not there we will win 3-0.

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 14:39 - Dec 21 with 2414 viewsconnell10

I'm in the stadium now just looked at the team sheet and Bright is on the bench wtf??

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 14:49 - Dec 21 with 2357 viewsRs_Holy

2-1
Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 14:50 - Dec 21 with 2354 viewsheadhoops

Just sat down in SAR block B so it’s a 3-1 rangers

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 15:06 - Dec 21 with 2229 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Early fouls from Charlton - got free kicks but 2 of their players should already be booked (after 4 minutes)
Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 15:07 - Dec 21 with 2222 viewsjonno

Cameron 1-0.
Where’s the farkin’ Charlton thread then? on 15:07 - Dec 21 with 2215 viewssuperhoopdownunder

1-0 Geoff Cameron - crisp finish
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024