Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Profligate QPR punished by Sarr's sickener - Report 22:49 - Dec 22 with 2363 viewsNorthernr

Profligate QPR punished by Sarr's sickener - Report 22nd Dec 2019 22:28
QPR missed a boat-load of chances and eventually succumbed to a last-minute equaliser in a fiercely entertaining, immensely frustrating, frequently thrilling and constantly chaotic 2-2 draw at home to Charlton Athletic on Saturday. 12

Profligate QPR punished by Sarr's sickener - Report on 00:54 - Dec 23 with 2170 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I am going to say that is one of your finest match reports I have read since I found this site Clive well done .
Brutally honest about our wasted opportunities this season so far but hilarious and entertaining like QPR are at the moment and that is all the fans who pay for the ticket really want .
One of these days we will finish out games but for those of us watching Brian or others type updates on the match thread its never a shock to see FFS or some other colorful comments announce another late goal conceded
It does make our scrotum sink a bit of course
Profligate QPR punished by Sarr's sickener - Report on 09:38 - Dec 23 with 1852 viewsterryb

Thank you Clive for a great report.

I'm gutted that I've not been able to go to The Bush since the Middlesbrough game & in particular missing an attacking entertaining game against Charlton.

I think it's time to say "If I'm well enough to go to work (these days that is collect my pension), I'm well enough to go to Rangers"!

I've enjoyed this season more than any since the Warnock Championship season & the home games have been far better than what we've endured since the six consecrtutive wins under Hughes.

Long may it stay this way!
Profligate QPR punished by Sarr's sickener - Report on 10:22 - Dec 23 with 1787 viewsWilloW4

Profligate QPR punished by Sarr's sickener - Report on 09:38 - Dec 23 by terryb

Thank you Clive for a great report.

I'm gutted that I've not been able to go to The Bush since the Middlesbrough game & in particular missing an attacking entertaining game against Charlton.

I think it's time to say "If I'm well enough to go to work (these days that is collect my pension), I'm well enough to go to Rangers"!

I've enjoyed this season more than any since the Warnock Championship season & the home games have been far better than what we've endured since the six consecrtutive wins under Hughes.

Long may it stay this way!

Terrific report. Merry Jingles to you.
Profligate QPR punished by Sarr's sickener - Report on 10:27 - Dec 23 with 1772 viewsLblock

Just a quick one to say thanks for the efforts and entertaining match reports this calendar year.... strength to strength

I still maintain letting those points slip on Saturday was unprofessional
Too deep
Nobody pressing the throw
Shooting when no need etc, etc, etc

I’ll take it though as I’m being entertained. I’d just wish Warbs wouldn’t insist on filling us up with post match dirge that doesn’t confront our defensive frailties
Onwards to Boxing Day and the 2020 vision for the club

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Profligate QPR punished by Sarr's sickener - Report on 11:41 - Dec 23 with 1687 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I think it was Well’s first touch which led to his one-on-one miss. It takes him too central when he was intending to go towards the near post making him think twice. Not making excuses, I’m sure he practices that scenario day in day out on the training ground.

“Lee Bowyer has a face like a sunken scrotum.”

Made me laugh. He does!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Profligate QPR punished by Sarr's sickener - Report on 13:24 - Dec 23 with 1562 viewsfrancisbowles

Profligate QPR punished by Sarr's sickener - Report on 11:41 - Dec 23 by CliveWilsonSaid

I think it was Well’s first touch which led to his one-on-one miss. It takes him too central when he was intending to go towards the near post making him think twice. Not making excuses, I’m sure he practices that scenario day in day out on the training ground.

“Lee Bowyer has a face like a sunken scrotum.”

Made me laugh. He does!

Thanks Clive and a Very Peroni Christmas to you.
Profligate QPR punished by Sarr's sickener - Report on 13:32 - Dec 23 with 1549 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Quality, as ever.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Profligate QPR punished by Sarr's sickener - Report on 16:33 - Dec 23 with 1356 viewsHarbour

Thanks Clive great report as always thanks for all the fantastic writing over the year . Have a good one...urss
Login to get fewer ads

Profligate QPR punished by Sarr's sickener - Report on 11:32 - Dec 24 with 923 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive for this and all the other reports

Merry Christmas and a happy 2020 to you
Profligate QPR punished by Sarr's sickener - Report on 12:02 - Dec 24 with 905 viewsbillericaydicky

Thanks Clive for yet another excellent and pertinent read. It must be so difficult to write that and similar reports over the season and years when Rangers have thrown one away or served up some dross, so I'm full of admiration for you. I was looking for a cat to kick for two days after Saturday after that gut-wrenching finish.

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and happy and healthy 2020.

See you on Sunday for another trip on the QPR roller coaster.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024