Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" 13:06 - Dec 26 with 17987 viewsdavman

It's a right laugh this Champo. Absolutely no idea whether we will turn up or they will play as well as they did at HQ.

Sit on the fence. 2-2 seems popular...

See you all there; I hear the rain may stop.

Merry Xmas!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 13:24 - Dec 26 with 4384 viewseastside_r

Biscuitmen to crumble?
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 13:58 - Dec 26 with 4338 viewsBrazilNutR

Is there likely to be any streams? It is not available on the offish site, and believe it is on Sky, but not being shown on ESPN.

any good links... please share here. seasonal good will.
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 15:21 - Dec 26 with 4190 viewsdistortR

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 13:58 - Dec 26 by BrazilNutR

Is there likely to be any streams? It is not available on the offish site, and believe it is on Sky, but not being shown on ESPN.

yeah, all my locals will be showing liverpool
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 15:33 - Dec 26 with 4155 viewsRangersDave

The match is listed on cricfree so quite probably a stream from that arena?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 15:59 - Dec 26 with 4110 viewsBoston

Reading 1 Queens Park Rangers 2

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 17:00 - Dec 26 with 3989 views2Thomas2Bowles

QPR are winless in their last 19 away league games played on Boxing Day (D6 L13) since winning 1-0 at Plymouth Argyle back in 1967.

But at least the scum lost at home again today.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 17:19 - Dec 26 with 3950 viewsderbyhoop

A win will take us into top half, 3 points from playoffs. QPR, typically, to make a mess of it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 17:22 - Dec 26 with 3937 viewsW13R

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 13:58 - Dec 26 by BrazilNutR

VIPLeague usually have a good stream for Sky games.
Login to get fewer ads

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 17:39 - Dec 26 with 3881 viewsWren67

Really unsure about this one. Planned to see this game months ago and following the Preston, Derby and Brum games i felt really positive we would get the points but after the last 2 games I am not confident, not confident at all.

Play safe for a 2-2 draw

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's on 18:37 - Dec 26 with 3690 viewsCamberleyR

Tonight's team

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 18:37 - Dec 26 with 3697 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Pretty quiet in here today I guess the late kickoff is disrupting the schedule for lots of QPR posters.
I would settle for 2-2 right now
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's on 18:57 - Dec 26 with 3561 viewsB_Wad

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's on 18:37 - Dec 26 by CamberleyR

Tonight's team

Happy Holidays everyone. The lineup looks promising. Nakhi seems to need a rest and will be fun to see BOS start . Onto the second half of the season. U Rrrs!
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 18:59 - Dec 26 with 3541 viewsstevec

Rangel aside, probably our best team.
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:03 - Dec 26 with 3507 viewsHastings_Hoops

My word, this stadium announcer is BORING.
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:20 - Dec 26 with 3381 viewsactonman

Not feeling it tonight ! In fact could do without the hassle of stressing out watching us for the last few hours before I go back to work

2-0 to the fakes
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:32 - Dec 26 with 3282 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Another one who's nervous, I'm afraid.

Then again, I'm dosed up on Lemsip and paracetomol.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:35 - Dec 26 with 3245 viewsjohncharles

All I know is I've had far too to say over the last couple of days.
Let's hope Reading have done the same.
0 - 2 to the genuine Hoops

Strong and stable my arse.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:37 - Dec 26 with 3202 viewsBoston

There’s a bigger crowd in the Conningham.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:44 - Dec 26 with 3135 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Poor start from us.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:44 - Dec 26 with 3134 viewslondonscottish

All I know is that I can't get the comms going on the QPR app. Sigh.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:44 - Dec 26 with 3132 viewsderbyhoop

Good double save from Lumley

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:45 - Dec 26 with 3113 viewsrunningman75

The joy of free sky sports this evening. Sitting here after too much food after 2 days. Our defence looks uncomfortable on corners.
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:45 - Dec 26 with 3112 viewsdistortR

if anyone could link a stream please
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:49 - Dec 26 with 3042 viewsderbyhoop

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:45 - Dec 26 by distortR

if anyone could link a stream please

http://tv.crichd.sx/sky-sports-football-live-stream-s

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:51 - Dec 26 with 2998 views2Thomas2Bowles

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:44 - Dec 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Poor start from us.

Still nodding off in the armchair after Xmas pud

Wake up you feckers

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024