Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" 13:06 - Dec 26 with 17981 viewsdavman

It's a right laugh this Champo. Absolutely no idea whether we will turn up or they will play as well as they did at HQ.

Sit on the fence. 2-2 seems popular...

See you all there; I hear the rain may stop.

Merry Xmas!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:54 - Dec 26 with 1664 viewsrsonist

Do the lads know it was a 1930 kick off?
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:54 - Dec 26 with 1661 viewsderbyhoop

1st effort on goal. Free kick from Eze high, wide and not very handsome.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:54 - Dec 26 with 1643 viewsToast_R

Barely got a touch so far.
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:56 - Dec 26 with 1611 viewskarl

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:54 - Dec 26 by rsonist

Do the lads know it was a 1930 kick off?

I ballsed that one up, thought it was 7.45
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:56 - Dec 26 with 1604 viewsrsonist

Leicester v Liverpool looking tempting...
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's on 19:57 - Dec 26 with 1586 viewsR_from_afar

I'm on my way home from the in-laws in Scotland and am having a glamorous overnight stop in - cough - St Helen's. I'm munching my way through delicious but ridiculously cheap pie and mash in an estate pub (sadly not flat-roofed) while following the game via this thread. COYRS!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:59 - Dec 26 with 1564 viewsToast_R

FFS! Can we actually string two passes together???
What a shower this is at the moment..
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's on 20:02 - Dec 26 with 1494 views2Thomas2Bowles

This is the 4th game I've watched on free sky today and by far the worst.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 20:03]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:03 - Dec 26 with 1472 viewsrunningman75

Hugill has no support. Need to get Wells on at half time and go for it.
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:03 - Dec 26 with 1467 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Better in the last ten.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:03 - Dec 26 with 1462 viewskarl

Slowly improving but need a bit more snap in the passing
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:04 - Dec 26 with 1442 views2Thomas2Bowles

We scored but offside

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:04 - Dec 26 with 1434 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:03 - Dec 26 by karl

Slowly improving but need a bit more snap in the passing

Agreed. Touch has deserted us too often, though....

BOS sets up Hugill. Goal, but disallowed.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's on 20:07 - Dec 26 with 1380 viewskarl

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:04 - Dec 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Agreed. Touch has deserted us too often, though....

BOS sets up Hugill. Goal, but disallowed.

Lee Hendrie right, first time pass and was an easier chance and onside. BOS is looking good for creating something I think despite making poor choice there
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 20:07]
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's on 20:10 - Dec 26 with 1316 viewslondonscottish

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 19:45 - Dec 26 by runningman75

The joy of free sky sports this evening. Sitting here after too much food after 2 days. Our defence looks uncomfortable on corners.

Cheers fellah - too busy with family stuff to notice it was on Sky which I can watch on my new phone contract.

Handy.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 20:13]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:11 - Dec 26 with 1301 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Free near-post header for Hall from a corner, but it drifts across and wide.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:11 - Dec 26 with 1300 viewskarl

I missed first 15 and tbh I think we've been the better team, albeit very scrappy 15-30 mins
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:13 - Dec 26 with 1262 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great run from Eze ends in a penalty claim/ Not given.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:15 - Dec 26 with 1195 viewsTacticalR

That Ejaria is giving us a lot of trouble.

Air hostess clique

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:15 - Dec 26 with 1194 viewskarl

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:13 - Dec 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Great run from Eze ends in a penalty claim/ Not given.

Are you at the game Brian?
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:17 - Dec 26 with 1158 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well that was a half to forget

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:18 - Dec 26 with 1137 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:18 - Dec 26 with 1115 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:15 - Dec 26 by karl

Are you at the game Brian?

No, Karl. Sick and dosed up the last few days.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:18 - Dec 26 with 1114 viewskarl

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:17 - Dec 26 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well that was a half to forget

Warburton to get things going a bit better in the 2nd half, not much missing for us to dominate this game. If Eze got more involved they'd probably sit back another 10 yds as well
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:20 - Dec 26 with 1061 viewsHooparoo

Got to move the ball quicker. We’re ponderous in our build up play. Reading there for the taking.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024