Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" 13:06 - Dec 26 with 17986 viewsdavman

It's a right laugh this Champo. Absolutely no idea whether we will turn up or they will play as well as they did at HQ.

Sit on the fence. 2-2 seems popular...

See you all there; I hear the rain may stop.

Merry Xmas!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:48 - Dec 26 with 1444 viewsThe_Seer

If we sell Eze and Manning I do not expect signing like Amos, Pugh, Kane etc.
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:48 - Dec 26 with 1457 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair on for Pugh.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:48 - Dec 26 with 1453 views2Thomas2Bowles

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:46 - Dec 26 by The_Seer

Playground football.

It's not that good...

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:49 - Dec 26 with 1454 viewsR_from_afar

A double whammy for me. Reading score and I discover that this pub stopped serving desserts at 8pm....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:49 - Dec 26 with 1425 viewsThe_Seer

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:39 - Dec 26 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Why is 50-year old Adam dominating the game

He looks 50 odd.
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:49 - Dec 26 with 1433 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Joao heads over.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:50 - Dec 26 with 1411 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze!!!!!

Nearly another great goal!

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:51 - Dec 26 with 1379 viewsThe_Seer

Lovely from Eze.
Login to get fewer ads

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:51 - Dec 26 with 1360 viewsNoelmc

Brilliance from Eze. Cleared off the line by Reading.
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:52 - Dec 26 with 1347 viewsBrazilNutR

so close to a wonder goal..
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:52 - Dec 26 with 1341 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Superb run tucking in from the right, lovely weighted pass across to BOS who returns to Eze who pirhouettes, and back heels past the stranded goalie, but cruelly it's cleared off the line.

Utterly beautiful.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:52 - Dec 26 with 1330 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hugill shoots over.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:52 - Dec 26 with 1322 viewstraininvain

Touch of the Bergkamps from Eze there.
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:52 - Dec 26 with 1319 viewskarl

Wish I'd gone to the same school as The Seer and 2T2B
Need to lighten up lads or you'll never enjoy a game of football when there's talents like that in the team, going to be highs and lows
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:53 - Dec 26 with 1303 viewsHantsR

That turn and shot from Eze was outrageous, breathtaking and deserved a goal.
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's (n/t) on 20:53 - Dec 26 with 1290 viewsThe_Seer

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:48 - Dec 26 by 2Thomas2Bowles

It's not that good...

[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 20:53]
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:53 - Dec 26 with 1295 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lumley with a fine diving save.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:55 - Dec 26 with 1221 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Smith on for Cameron.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:55 - Dec 26 with 1210 views2Thomas2Bowles

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:52 - Dec 26 by karl

Wish I'd gone to the same school as The Seer and 2T2B
Need to lighten up lads or you'll never enjoy a game of football when there's talents like that in the team, going to be highs and lows

Good skill from Eze but this is a dreadful game.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:56 - Dec 26 with 1186 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:55 - Dec 26 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Really?

I'm enjoying it.

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:56 - Dec 26 with 1174 viewskarl

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:55 - Dec 26 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Young talent needs work, I'd say it's a frustrating game
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:56 - Dec 26 with 1171 viewstraininvain

First half was poor. Second half has been quite entertaining.
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:59 - Dec 26 with 1060 views2Thomas2Bowles

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 20:56 - Dec 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Really?

I'm enjoying it.

Yeah but you're not well so your senses are poor

Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's "finest" on 21:00 - Dec 26 with 1036 viewsToast_R

Will end 2-0 I reckon, Reading penalty.
Go on then - Match Fred v Berkshire's on 21:01 - Dec 26 with 1024 viewsThe_Seer

Mesmerising skill from Eze.. We are really going to miss him when he goes. Breaks my heart to see him go and be lumbered with the dregs that no one wants.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024